Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 16-06-2012, 10:57 PM
S-word

Peter says in Acts 2: 34; "For it was not David who went up to heaven, rather he said:

'The lord said to my Lord:
Sit here at my right side
Until I put you enemies as a
footstool under your feet.

"All the people of Israel then, are to know for sure, that this Jesus, whom you crucified, is the one who God has made Lord and Messiah.
Old 16-06-2012, 10:59 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juanita
where does it say that these so called prophecies referred to the man named Jesus?????? and if these so called prophecies were relevant in any way, why have the Jewish people themselves not accepted it?

Jews are dumb, they still haven't listened to thier forefathers prophecies and are blowing up Palestinians instead of doing what jesus commanded.

here is a prophecy list.

http://www.accordingtothescriptures....rophecies.html
Old 17-06-2012, 12:52 AM
S-word

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightworkerAu
Jews are dumb, they still haven't listened to thier forefathers prophecies and are blowing up Palestinians instead of doing what jesus commanded.

here is a prophecy list.

http://www.accordingtothescriptures....rophecies.html

Are you sure that it is the Jews who are dumb, and have no understanding of the prophesies, or could it be yourself?

Shem, is the younger brother of Ham, and Ham is the first born son of Noah and the father of Canaan. But Shem was given the blessing of first born, which was removed from his elder brother, “Ham,” because of what Canaan had done to his grand father Noah, as he lay naked in his tent in a drunken stupor. The scriptures tell us that Noah had begun his family after he had turned 500, If it had been after he turned 510, the bible would have stated that, if it was after Noah had turned 505, the bible would have said so, If it were after Noah turned 502, this would have been revealed in scripture, but no! The Bible tells us that it was after Noah turned 500 that he began his family.

Genesis 8: 4; On the seventeenth day of the seventh month of the six hundredth year of Noah, the boat came to rest on a mountain in the Ararat range, showing that Noah who began his family just after he turned 500, was six hundred years old when the flood came to its finish. Genesis 11: 10; These are the descendants of Shem. Two years after the flood, when Shem was 100 years old etc. here, the scriptures reveal to you that, Shem was born when Noah was 502.

Genesis 10: “Shem the older brother of Japheth, was the ancestor of all Hebrews.” Knowing from God’s word, that Japheth was the younger brother of Shem, and being assured by the scriptures that Shem was born when Noah was 502, and that Noah began his Family after he turned 500; by using our God given intellect, we have deduced from all this, that Ham was the first born son of Noah.

When Noah divided the Land among his three sons, Shem received the middle portion, from the delta of the of the river of Egypt, north to Lebanon and south to India, while Ham received the land of Africa to the south, and Japheth received the land to the north of Lebanon, which according to the book of Jubilees 8: 30; It is said that the Land of Japheth included the five great islands and a great land in the north. But it is cold, and the land of Ham is Hot, and the land of Shem (The middle son) is neither hot nor cold, but it is of blended cold and heat.

The sons of Noah then divided their portion of land among their sons, and it is written in Jubilees 9: 14; “And thus the sons of Noah divided unto their sons in the presence of Noah their father, and he bound them all by an oath, imprecating a curse on everyone who sought to seize the portion that had not fallen to him by lot. And they all said, ‘So be it; so be it,’ for themselves and for their sons for ever throughout their generations til the day of judgement, etc.”

Then in chapter 10: 29; we read; “And Canaan saw the land of Lebanon to the river Egypt, that it was very good, and he went not into the land of his inheritance to the west (That is to) the sea, and he dwelt in the land of Lebanon, eastward and westward from the border of the Jordan and from the border of the sea. And Ham his father, and Cush and Mizraim, his brothers said unto him: ‘Thou hast settled in a land which is not thine, and which did not fall to us by lot: do not do so; for if thou dost do so, thou and thy sons will fall in the land and be accursed through sedition; for by sedition ye have settled; and by sedition will thy children fall, and thou shalt be rooted out forever, etc.

The Jews who are the legal heir to that land, are merely trying to protect themselves from those who have sworn to drive them into the sea.

Concerning that war to end all wars; which is to be the salvation of the Nation of Israel in the great tribulation, when the Holy City of Jerusalem, will be surrounded by those nations who would attempt to drive God's chosen people into the sea.

“Multitudes, multitudes in the valley of decision. The sun and moon shall be darkened and the stars shall withdraw their shining. The Lord also shall roar out of Zion, and utter his voice from Jerusalem, and the heavens and earth shall shake, but the Lord will be the hope of his people, and the strength of the children of Israel.

So shall ye know that I am your Lord God dwelling in Zion, my holy mountain: then shall Jerusalem be holy and strangers will never again conquer it. (This has not occurred as yet.)

Numbers 24: 17; "A King like a bright star, will arise in that Nation. Like a comet he will come from Israel. He will strike the leaders of Moab and beat down all the people of Seth. He will conquer his enemies in Edom and make their land his possession. While Israel continues victorious. The Nation of Israel will trample them down and wipe out the last survivors."

Zecharih: They shall look upon me, and see the one they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him as one mourns for an only child.

Isaiah: “Who is this coming from Bozrah in Edom? Who is this so splendidly dressed in red, marching along in power and strength?” It is the Lord powerful to save, coming to announce his victory. “Why is his clothing so red, like that of a man who tramples grapes to make wine?”

The Lord answers, “I have trampled the Nations like grapes and no one came to help me. I trampled them in my anger, and their blood has stained all my clothing. I decided that the time to save my people had come; it was time to punish their enemies. (This has not occurred as yet) I was amazed when I looked and saw that there was no one to help me. But my anger made me strong, and I won the victory myself. In my anger I trampled whole Nations and shattered them. I poured out their life’s blood on the earth.”

Zechariah speaks of the day in which the Lord will save his people. Chapter 14: “The Lord will come to fight for his people as he has fought in times past. He will fight the enemies of Israel; those Nation who surround Jerusalem in their attempt to drive God’s chosen people into the sea.

The Lord will throw them into a state of confusion, and the weapons of destruction, with which they would destroy Israel, He will cause them to turn upon their own allies, and they will suffer a terrible disease, the soft tissue, such as their eyes and tongues will melt in their sockets, and their radiated flesh, ‘cooked to the bone,’ will slide from their bodies while they are still standing.

Then all the surviving Nations, will send their representatives each year to Jerusalem in the land of Israel, to worship, and pay tribute to the Lord, who will rule the whole world with a rod of iron and woe betide those who refuse to do so.

Then all the godless people of the world, and all those, who, in their cathedrals of stone, Marble, and crystal, who sing and dance with their eyes and hands raised to the heavens in worship of a god they neither know or understand, will bow down and worship the God of the Bible.

MALACHI 3: 1-2; The Lord Almighty says, “I will send my messenger to prepare the way for me. Then the Lord you are looking for will suddenly come to his Temple. The messenger you long to see will come and proclaim my covenant.”

But who will be able to endure the day when he comes? Who will be able to survive when he appears?

Acts 17: 31; For he has fixed a day, (the Great Sabbath, (The Day of the Lord) (The seventh period of one thousand years from Adam) in which He "Our Lord God and Saviour" will judge the whole world with justice by means of a MAN he has CHOSEN. He has given proof of this to everyone by raising that MAN from death.

For one thousand years are to the Lord as one day. “He is the Lord of the Sabbath.” The Day of the Lord is the Sabbath or the seventh period of one thousand years, from the day, in which Adam ate of the forbidden fruit and died in that day at the age of 930.

From the Book of Jubilees 4: 30; “And He (Adam) lacked seventy years of one thousand years; for one thousand years are as one day in the testimony of the heavens and therefore was it written concerning the tree of knowledge: ‘On the day thou eat thereof ye shall die.’ For this reason Adam did not complete the years of that first day; for He died during it.”

We are almost at the close of the sixth day, and soon comes the great tribulation, which is the war to end all wars, after which the Sabbath will dawn, but exactly when? No one knows!

THESE ARE THE PROPHESIES OF THE LORD.
Old 22-06-2012, 10:50 PM
Master
Quote:
...a blatant Truth.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xU9Ca...eature=related

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 23-06-2012, 03:03 PM
Zem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mind's Eye
I agree Seawolf, to me Satan is right up there with the Easter Bunny and the Tooth Fairy. It's all too easy to blame some invisible force for the problems of the world rather than to stand up and take responsibility for ourselves.

I don't think Christians escape blame for the problems of the world by pointing fingers at the devil. Many probably do use the devil as an escape clause (ex. "the devil made me do it") but it's made quite clear in the Bible that we need to take responsibility if we listen to the devil.

The most basic example is what happened in the Garden of Eden. Adam and Eve listened to the devil and disobeyed God, and for that they were punished.

So while I do believe in the existence of Satan, I also think that we need to take responsibility when we choose to follow his ways rather than God's