Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 11-01-2020, 11:17 AM
Pathfinder

strange scents and smells

A couple of months a go I was sitting in the living room and could suddenly smell candyfloss all around me.
It was a strong smell, just like being at a fairground stall.
Today there was another strong smell in my house but this time it was of onions mixed with gravy, something my mum used to make.
It certainly wasn't coming from inside my house or next door, I checked by opening the windows.
On both occasions it was so thick that I could almost taste the flavours.
I was wondering if this has happened to anyone else on here.
Old 11-01-2020, 11:50 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert100
A couple of months a go I was sitting in the living room and could suddenly smell candyfloss all around me.
It was a strong smell, just like being at a fairground stall.
Today there was another strong smell in my house but this time it was of onions mixed with gravy, something my mum used to make.
It certainly wasn't coming from inside my house or next door, I checked by opening the windows.
On both occasions it was so thick that I could almost taste the flavours.
I was wondering if this has happened to anyone else on here.

This is usually a sign of the presence of the spirits, I experienced the same thing but while I was having OBEs, I could smell the fragrance of an apple tree.
Old 11-01-2020, 05:01 PM
Newbie ;)

Our archangels manifest is many ways. For example archangel Barachiel manifests when you find rose petals nearby. Some others with smells and so on. So Im pretty sure your guardian angels are close to you. Meditate and learn more about them to increase your spiritual level and connect further with them
Old 13-01-2020, 04:45 PM
mindanalyzer

I have had like 3 events in which I have felt a strong foot odor; I believe that whatever it was, it was bad/negative

Have you ever felt that (without a real/physical reason) ?

EDIT: let me add something here. I remember a couple of years ago, that this strong smell manifested HARD after a BAD argument with my then wife (ex now). I started looking everywhere for the source of that awful smell, checking shoes and whatnot and I got even more frustrated when I could not find the source. I then felt asleep and I dreamed with an old man that was very angry with me; I unfolded feathered wings and fought him and ultimately made him flee but it was a tough fight; then the next day I asked my then wife to show me a picture of his deceased dad and I believe that's who I saw in the dream. spooky, isnt it?
Old 13-01-2020, 06:31 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by mindanalyzer
I have had like 3 events in which I have felt a strong foot odor; I believe that whatever it was, it was bad/negative

Have you ever felt that (without a real/physical reason) ?

EDIT: let me add something here. I remember a couple of years ago, that this strong smell manifested HARD after a BAD argument with my then wife (ex now). I started looking everywhere for the source of that awful smell, checking shoes and whatnot and I got even more frustrated when I could not find the source. I then felt asleep and I dreamed with an old man that was very angry with me; I unfolded feathered wings and fought him and ultimately made him flee but it was a tough fight; then the next day I asked my then wife to show me a picture of his deceased dad and I believe that's who I saw in the dream. spooky, isnt it?
Burn the picture.(if you still have access)
Old 13-01-2020, 06:41 PM
mindanalyzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
Burn the picture.(if you still have access)

No, not access anymore. We divorced a little while after the described event
Old 24-01-2020, 02:37 PM
Pathfinder

Thanks for all your replies, both my parents have died in the last 5 years so wondering if it could be them or my guardian angel or perhaps something else.
My mum certainly believed in all things paranormal and psychic but my dad was really a non believer.
My mum also used to go to a spiritualist church, often asked me to go with her but I never did.
Old 09-11-2020, 06:56 PM
Pathfinder

I had the same type of thing happen again this week, this time for about 1 minute I had a very strong smell of burning, all windows were closed and it was about 6am in the morning.
Then all of a sudden it disappeared, that's 3 times it's happened to me now.
Old 18-11-2020, 02:08 AM
Guide
The sense of smell is attributed to one of the main energy chakras, this one likely got some activation in some way.
Old 18-11-2020, 05:43 AM
Master
In order to communicate or commune with non-physical beings who are in pure positive energy, you also need to be a vibrational match to your own pure positive energy greater non-physical consciousness. This is a state of being where you feel emotionally very good, so that you can receive your conscious aware realisation of your own greater knowing. As your emotions indicate to what degree you are allowing the inspiration to flow, from feeling neutral, where you're at a stale mate. To feeling negative where there is more resistant thought patterns that you're focusing upon. To feeling very good, where your practiced energetic thought patterns are an energetic match to your own greater knowing that is of your own greater non-physical consciousness. From here, a conscious connection is very commonly realised.

Often most people are not really on that high flying pure positive energy state of alignment and allowing. So you're receiving thought forms that are simply thought by human beings. Of which there are endless many. And they are not very relevant most of the time. You can also feel this emotionally. When you receive a thought and it just feels like the way you you usually feel.

When you receive inspiration from pure positive non-physical, the synchronisity and alignment and knowingness and clarity and lucidity is unwavering, undoubtful absolutely certain. You can also feel that emotionally as it feels veeeeeeery good, and there is no doubt about how you are feeling emotionally in that moment that you do allow non-physical source of inspiration to flow through you.

This is actually the natural state of well-being of a human being. To feel this natural and effortless greater allowed realisation and inspiration to joyously flow through you. But because the subject of death has so many thought forms of self contradiction and resistance that is practiced by so many human beings, it is often that most human beings find a way to bypass those heavy resistances of self imposed limitations and limitting self contradicting and resistant thought patterns and believe, in communion with their own greater non-physical consciousness, to bring them experiences that help offer them the choice of and reminding of their own true state of being all that they truely are, such as the experience of smelling their transitioned loved once or family members.

This is because intuitively we already can feel energy and we know that we are energy, even while physically focused. Often if this doesnt remind the individual of who and what they truely are, they can ask for a dream experience in order to have the dream experience intermediate between their limitting believes and find a way to allow the communion connection or communication to take take place anyway, regardless of all the limitting believes one may be exploring during their life. Incase a sudden jump to pure positive energy is too overwhelming for the individual who is holding on to too many self contradicting thought patterns of limitation. Thereby the dream can be a helpful bridge between self and higher consciousness of self. As your greater non-physical consciousness already is always in full communion with all others on those frequencies.

This is a funny thing, because in a sense, this smelling experience of transitioned ones, is a common theme that happens to many human beings, but its funny because you are not actually connecting with the loved ones. But rather, with your own soul and spirit. For even your own soul and spirit is already non-physically focused right here and now, all the time and at all times, anyway. This is also why you always feel your emotional relativity to your own greater non-physical consciousness. So that you can always feel your way emotionally, energy motionally, thought by thought, feeling, into allowing more of your own greater knowing and source of inspiration to flow more fully through you, allowing more conscious realisation as you allow yourself to feel better to allow yourself to feel emotionally very good, so that you can consciously receive of all those good feeling realisations that is your RECEPTIVITY to the knowing of your communion and constant relationship with anyone else physical AND non-physical. Including your non-physical parents. Who are now always all the time on that pure positive energy high flying vibrational energetic state of being and consciousness.

They are always with you, but more importantly... YOU are always with you. Your own greater non-physical consciousness is ALWAYS with you. For your physical being is an extension of your own greater non-physical consciousness. And the way you know that connection is by how you feel. As you are an inseperable extension of your own greater non-physical consciousness, whenever you think thoughts that "pinch" your connection, you feel negative emotion. And when you think thoughts which allow your connection, you feel that resonance with your own greater knowing of your own greater non-physical consciousness, as positive good feeling emotion. That is indicating your degree of alignment with your own inner being, greater non-physical consciousness, soul, source, God, life force, whatever you want to call the source of your being of which you are an inseperable extension focused through the lense of your physical being into this physical time space reality.

So the way to connect with your parents is to either ask for a dream from them. Or... Better yet, connect with your own soul! From there you got acces to absolutely anything and anyone!

And the way to connect to your own greater non-physical consciousness, is energetically. Energy motionally. Emotionally. You may even write your thoughts on paper and feel how each thought feels, same, worse or better. And feel your way into more and more resonance with your own greater non-physical consciousness, which feels ongoingly, better and better. And as you find those thoughts which feel better, you will be getting more personal conscious realisation of your always connection with all that is. All that you truely are, all that you have truely become and how it all relates to any and all things and beings. As your greater knowing is always there for you always available for you and to you. And the more you allow your own personal conscious realisation, the more you will truely understands and remember any and all things that may ever matter to you and be of most value to you.