Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 26-02-2023, 05:27 PM
Robert Urbanek

Are people coming back as dogs?

The Animal Network show Pet Star (2002-2005), hosted by Mario Lopez, was a contest between owners and their pets who performed tricks for cash rewards that ranged from $2,500 to $25,000.

One episode featured a woman whose dog would turn over alphabet blocks to spell words. She claimed that when she first exposed the animal to the blocks, the dog spelled out the name of her late mother, which led her to believe that the dog was the reincarnation of her parent. Lopez had no reaction to this revelation.

Could people be returning as dogs or other pets? Considering the moral decline of America, many people could be demoted in their next turn of existence.

The growing acceptance of pets as family members suggests that people may intuitively sense some human background in their animals. In the United States, older people have fewer grandchildren to dote on; reincarnated humans in pets could be a substitute.
Old 26-02-2023, 06:42 PM
Cat

Well, if the mother's name was Geraldine I would be darn impressed.
If her name was Jo...not so much.
More likely the dog was empty headed - so the mom's spirit influenced his paws.
OMG...that sounded like I think Mediums are empty-headed..no, no.
Only in the most complimentary of terms, I assure you.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 26-02-2023, 08:56 PM
Administrator
In my opinion the answer is No a human does not come back as an Animal

Namaste
Old 26-02-2023, 11:33 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Urbanek
As far as I understand these, not as you infer it, as a punishment, or imposed by somebody or something.

An evolved entity may decide for its own reasons to have part of itself experiencing a lower form of consciousness in Earthly terms: an animal, even a plant.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 26-02-2023, 11:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
An evolved entity may decide for its own reasons to have part of itself experiencing a lower form of consciousness
in Earthly terms: an animal, even a plant.
As a rest?

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 27-02-2023, 02:12 AM
Master

Re Robert

Miss H: “More likely the dog was empty headed - so the mom's spirit influenced his paws”.

Funny you saying that because straight after I read the above I thought the exact same thing! Lol
Old 27-02-2023, 02:38 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
As a rest?
Yes. It seems so.

Seth said that he had, at the time, a fragment incarnated as a dog (didn't get into details about why, where), and he also said that he enjoys vacations as a tree.

Seth said that everything is self-conscious, not in the sense of human self-consciousness, and that we humans are thinking about us as being more special than we actually are.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 27-02-2023, 08:24 AM
Master

Invalan, that certainly makes sense to me.

I feel that we are not the body, we are consciousness. So when you look at it from that point of view then consciousness can go into a tree a plant a rock and just about any living thing cos consciousness doesn’t have a form. I think!
Old 27-02-2023, 10:33 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Urbanek
Could people be returning as dogs or other pets? Considering the moral decline of America, many people could be demoted in their next turn of existence.
''demoted''...

Or perhaps it has nothing to do with any hierarchies. I don't believe my dog is inferior to me, not generally. Maybe inferior at doing x or y, just like I am inferior at other things. Shouldn't walk throughout life, looking in the mirror, and thinking ''I'm a human therefore I own this universe''
Old 27-02-2023, 11:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
...Seth said that he had, at the time, a fragment incarnated as a dog (didn't get into details about why, where),
and he also said that he enjoys vacations as a tree.
Oh, I did not know 'he' had ---I thought he was speaking of some others that have...
AND it could be for a century of 'rest'.