Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 23-04-2023, 10:30 PM
Jonathan

my experiences with a past life. alien lifetime.

before I was born in this lifetime my last lifetime always comes back to me.
i remember my previous lifetime and the memories I had in that lifetime.

I was an alien to this world.
yet I could not be on earth because of the world I came from.
I was incarnated here on earth for a very mysterious reason.

i remember being very sensitive to light energy because of my planet.
The planet I lived on had mountains and crators and lakes with ice and crystal.

The planet I remember is Klypton if not earth.

I remember being a nomad and living in huts or dirt.
I had to be on this planet because light on any other planet would be far too strong for my kind to be on another planet other then our own world.

I remember my people and the space port. I remember Jerudd who raised me from birth.
he is all I see as I am physically on earth being born human on earth I still carry my previous life with me on earth.

my people had podgy bellies and were almost but different then humans on earth.
we had to wear dark glasses leaving our world behind for earth to send me here.

I see Jerudd sitting on a throne and most days On earth I get very emotional for why they sent me here.

I cry to Jerudd.

and I cry to my people and I call out to them and they not hear my cries from earth.
I am only on earth for a short amount of time I will not be here forever.