Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 10-10-2021, 12:29 AM
Knower

Help me.

Just came to visit my sister. She is paranoid attacking me and my mom. But this is all my fault. She was perfectly fine a top ranker top student best girl in the world till I told her about my manifesting issue where sometimes I thought I could manifest death. I was asking her for advice. But I made her psychotic and schizophrenic. Help me. I need to help her. Her life is ruined. She is divorced because of this. Divorced lonely and schizophrenic. Help me help her. I’m a criminal. !!
Old 10-10-2021, 12:41 AM
Knower

My heart is breaking every time she hits my 72 year old fragile mom and dad. It is all because of me I’m sure !!!! She was fine till I told her about my manifestations !!

She did not take her meds this week. She attacked my mom and me. My body is hurting from the bruises. Can’t imagine how much my moms body hurts. Help me help her. Police even came to see what the commossion is about. My family is bowing their head in shame because of my darn manifesting problem.

Also I remember on day before this started I remember venting in anger that my sister should suffer mentally as she was torturing me not giving me the laptop when my assignment was due tomorrow. I felt she should suffer mentally 100 zillion times more than the mental agony she is putting me through.

Help me. I will die in hell with the pain and shame I have put my parents and sister through. Help me !!!!!!or in other words please help my sister !!!!!! I beg of you. !! How can they live life like this. Every second is a nightmare.

Every negative thing with my parents is something I have created. Everything that they can be shamed about os something I have manifested. But this is the last straw. Help me and help them. !!!! o
Old 10-10-2021, 12:55 AM
Knower

Help them recover. !!
Old 10-10-2021, 09:16 AM
Knower

Any spiritual healers psychics ANYONE who can help me ??? I am new to this moreover I really don’t understand all this and am trying to make sense of all these after finding this forum.
Old 10-10-2021, 10:26 AM
Administrator
Firstly it is not your fault if your sister is as you say she is being schizophrenic and having paranoia.
it was there before you said anything to her. it is an illness she needs to see her doctor,
it was nothing you said to her,

Namaste
Old 10-10-2021, 10:45 AM
Native spirit is correct. Sorry, you are thinking it was your fault.
You simply do not have that power with a sentence to do that
to a mentally stable person.
She was on her way already. I'm sorry.

She could have seen a TV show and gone over the edge, you see?
This schizophrenic behavior can come on suddenly, in one day, I have seen it twice.
AND they both were helped by professionals and came out of it.
Best wishes, Wannabehappy.

Protect your parents! Please.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 01-11-2021, 03:55 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Native spirit is correct. Sorry, you are thinking it was your fault.
You simply do not have that power with a sentence to do that
to a mentally stable person.
She was on her way already. I'm sorry.

She could have seen a TV show and gone over the edge, you see?
This schizophrenic behavior can come on suddenly, in one day, I have seen it twice.
AND they both were helped by professionals and came out of it.
Best wishes, Wannabehappy.

Protect your parents! Please.
My sister is seeing psychiatrists. But doesn’t seem to be helping. “Came out of it”. That is music to my ears. ? What was the treatment plan and how did they come out of it ? Please message me.

This has been going on for a couple years now. We need to get it solved.
Old 10-10-2021, 04:27 PM
Master
as a third opinion.............

you might want to also seek help for yourself.

I went thru a really difficult time in my life when I 'saw' ahead of time exactly how a friend's Father would die. It was so real, I could not tell if I was behind causing the death or if I was just being shown the death ahead of time. That event scared me and for years caused me to never 'touch' anything related to any of this.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 11-10-2021, 04:36 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn

I went thru a really difficult time in my life when I 'saw' ahead of time exactly how a friend's Father would die. It was so real, I could not tell if I was behind causing the death or if I was just being shown the death ahead of time. That event scared me and for years caused me to never 'touch' anything related to any of this.
The subject of death is irrelevant, as we cannot understand it untill we have personal experience with it. But when we die ourselves, we also learn that the word "death" is an illusion. It's not a real thing that actually exist outside of the vibrational thought form / believe that projects the experience of it for any individual who believes they are experiencing "death". But the actual reality is always waaaay waaay way different.

If we take the word death literal, then we can say that we die billions of times per second. The person you were a second ago has eternally come to an end.

But death is so insignificant that even realising the illusion of it, will not change suffering. Because suffering is really something our consciousness unintentionally chooses. By focusing on it. You create/navigate reality by focusing on it. And you do that all the time. But the Source of your Being never suffers. The consciousness that is being aware of all those realities where the "egoself" is suffering or worrying or fearing death, and dreaming the dream of time and space reality suffering, is unto itself not suffering. It is just aware of all of it, all of the infinite it's that it is constantly exploring. But when you realise you are that consciousness, then you realise you got a choice. to focus on different realities. because no reality is any more real than the other reality. its all just an experience that the consciousness is focusing upon.

So returning the awareness back to the awareness itself, is always the cure for all suffering. Because you become aware that 1,you are not ever suffering and will never be able to suffer. But you can become aware of suffering. 2. When you realise your true self as the awareness, you realise who is creating your reality experience. You are. And you are free to focus on different realities. One that is of less suffering. And when one focuses awareness into different reality that feels different, the suffering is not there, unless you keep focusing on it and thus creating it from your own awareness.

I like to describe the reality as a dream. With an energy style to it, emotional energy motional style. If you run away from the monster, it becomes bigger. Its dreaming a fear dream. but if you escape you may feel less afraid. But it is not the absence of monster that makes you less afraid. It is your less afraid that actually makes the absence of the monster. Because the monster literally does not exist. its a dream. And it is difficult to change the manifestation in order to the change the emotion. Because the emotion is closer to the cause/consciousness than the manifestation of the dream/time and space reality experience.

So change the way you focus on the dream. Or better always to return to the Source of the dream of "reality". The consciousness. And focus on the consciousness. And then the dream becomes no so important and naturally more peaceful. Because sometimes even trying to change the emotion is difficult.

Not to say that nightmares are bad. But when one really realises that ALL is a dream then nightmares can be explored or experienced in more conscious and deliberate ways without losing the self or "losing" connection to the source self. because one cannot ever lose connection to source self. But sometimes we go through infinite illusions and we remember ok this is all fake. what is real? who is source self? who am I? what am I? and return back to consciousness. even tho we have always been it. you know... we cannot lose it.

but when we're back in consciousness, we can always feel our emotions to help us/guide us/indicate to us what kind of dream we are focusing ourselves into. Because the consciousness will always exist, eternally. And it will always eventually in the eternity, decide, ok, lets have an experience because I can! simply because I can. have a experience. So lets have an experience. lets have a dream. but we can also dream dreams which are more enjoyable or of less suffering. as you know you can always experience an emotion when you are dreaming, to know what kind of dream you are dreaming. And when we feel negative emotion we can always distract / return to Source / "die" to that reality, or let it go by becoming conscious of different dreams/realities/thoughts/energies/feelings/experiences. You create the dream/reality by focusing on things, and then you feel what kind of dream you are creating as you focus on that thing, but all things are made out of your Source Consciousness. Because there exists nothing else out of which to make anything. So its not ever gonna be a real reality. But ofcourse the more we dive deeper into the energies and emotions and expand, it feels and becomes more real in our experience, for better or for worse. But it cannot ever become an absolute reality. Its just sometimes more specifically expansive and real. And source is always eternally right here and now. As all is one and one is all. And so one can always let go of the dream and return back to Source Consciousness. Not the things one is conscious about, thought/idea emotion manifestion. but the consciousness itself that one can choose to be conscious of, and realise from this place we are eternally and infinite free to create our own reality and even to simply not create a reality but to simple be. the eternal here and now consciousness that we always are. As existence that can always choose to experience itself in all the infinite ways that it can.
Old 01-11-2021, 03:57 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn

Yes this happened to me several times and freaked me out. This I need help with but how … who… is the question