Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 15-05-2014, 03:53 PM
lynnelyn

White Light Seen at Birth

Greetings. I am new to this group. When my son was born over a decade ago, I experienced an unusual event which I would love clarity on from the group.

I was in labor for over 33 hours. At a later stage in the labor, my baby was in fetal distress with his heart rate going down dramatically. At this point, they put me on oxygen and were talking about a c-section. As events proceeded, and other birth activity took center stage, I ultimately gave birth without a c-section. When my son was born, he literally made no sound at all. No crying. No fussing. No sounds. When he was born, he was covered in white/grey matter (I think they call it vermix) which completely disguised it was a human baby.

I saw them fussing over my baby and while I was looking up at him, I saw him cloaked in a white light emanating from above which showered him in light.

Was this white light angelic? Was it a passed grandparent? Did I just see something different as I had lost a lot of blood?

My son was fine. Turns out he never does cry. He never cried as a baby, toddler, etc. He is one of the happiest people I know.

Thanks for any insight.
Old 15-05-2014, 11:25 PM
Knower
WOW! This is a very well explained and amazing story! From a mothers perspective, I don't think even loss of blood would make your eyes play tricks on you. I think it was definitely from above. I'm not sure if I think it was God or an angel but most definitely heaven sent. I am new and on this forum to learn as wel so this is just my opinion. I cant wait to see what other people think on this post. I am so happy that your son is alive and well. I think you truly had a continue to have a real blessing
Old 15-05-2014, 11:29 PM
Gracey

my mom saw a white light around me and a blue light around my head immediately after i was born. i always thought it was my aura.

it could be your child's aura or it could angles, god wrapping him in light as he was being born.

such a blessed experience you had!
Old 16-05-2014, 01:12 PM
lynnelyn

Thank you Gracey. My feeling is that it was some type of protective force from above. It really made me feel that he would be OK. I was filled with a sense of peace despite being in a lot of pain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracey
my mom saw a white light around me and a blue light around my head immediately after i was born. i always thought it was my aura.

it could be your child's aura or it could angles, god wrapping him in light as he was being born.

such a blessed experience you had!
Old 16-05-2014, 04:56 PM
lynnelyn

Thank you Mickilynn, my son has proven to be a true blessing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickilynn
WOW! This is a very well explained and amazing story! From a mothers perspective, I don't think even loss of blood would make your eyes play tricks on you. I think it was definitely from above. I'm not sure if I think it was God or an angel but most definitely heaven sent. I am new and on this forum to learn as wel so this is just my opinion. I cant wait to see what other people think on this post. I am so happy that your son is alive and well. I think you truly had a continue to have a real blessing
Old 16-05-2014, 05:25 PM
Administrator
Hello

Being that there were heart rate issues there might have been those moments where that start of the crossing process happened. I had that with my Daughter they lost the heart rate in delivery rolled me on my side and it came back again. As she got older she would draw pictures and put names to them and said she saw them at birth. They were with her. I have to wonder if it was more serious that the Dr let on to me. Her birth was a nightmare experience but I avoided the C Section. She too was the last child I had I made sure I got fixed !!!!

Lynn
Old 22-05-2014, 10:28 PM
Knower
It could be due to the distress as we do tend to have out of body experiences during fght or flight...my 3rd child, my 1st son had a glow around him after we lost his heartbeat a minute or 2 before he was born and I thought it may be due to the sun peaking through the window as it was a glorious day outside, rare in uk lol, and to this day has also never really cried or made a fuss, hes just turned 3years old and is the most patient child Ive ever met, its like hes just greatfull to be here ... you have been blessed, good job for getting him out on time too❤
Old 23-05-2014, 12:50 PM
lynnelyn

White Light at birth

Thank you for your insight everyone! Have a wonderful weekend.