Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Vegetarian & Vegan

Old 06-10-2015, 06:12 AM
Master
No never give up , its amazing how Thankful it makes me , Im still searching for a treatment , its been really challenging as Im such a person that loves bitter foods and all things healthy ,Ill keep praying and hoping for a miracle ,lot worse off than me, Hope your balancing is going good ,I typed in grounding music the other day and a balance one came up ,it was a eclection of great sounds .loved it.......
Old 06-10-2015, 06:17 AM
Deactivated Account

Tofu Scramble with cayenne and half cup of coffee for breakfast,then part of a pumpkin chocolate chip muffin and half cup coffee for lunch and a bowl of vegan chicken noodle soup with water to drink for dinner. Been two days in a row without drinking soda! Trying to cut soda out of my diet except on an occasional basis as my higher self has been telling me it's not good for me and I notice I feel cleaner without it.

"Change is the only constant."
Old 07-10-2015, 02:25 AM
Deactivated Account

Vegan chili with crackers and water.

Old 09-10-2015, 08:08 PM
Knower
Coffee with soy milk & stevia and a banana nut bar for breakfast. I've been nibbling on some jalapeno pretzels and I had a handful of candy corn. Lots of water too.
Old 12-10-2015, 11:24 PM
Lepus

Hello

Brown rice and beans with black pepper seasoning wrapped around with corn tortillas.

- Quills Quiver
Old 13-10-2015, 11:38 PM
Lepus

Hello

For breakfast, cooked Oatmeal in Water with sliced bananas on top with added brown sugar and raisins. Recently, I had white rice and mixed vegetables on the side with a gallon of water.

- Quills Quiver
Old 14-10-2015, 03:17 AM
Deactivated Account

vegan chicken noodle soup with crackers and two pieces of vegan turkey and ginger ale

Old 15-10-2015, 03:14 AM
Lepus

Hello

For breakfast, Cooked Oatmeal and Rice Milk with bananas on top. For dinner, Brown Rice and Chick Peas with fresh sliced Avocados and lots of Water.

Quills Quiver

Last edited by Lepus : 15-10-2015 at 04:27 AM.
Old 17-10-2015, 12:39 AM
Super Moderator
Orange and apple with pumpkin seeds, and some bran flakes for breakfast/brunch.

Dinner....frozen falafel (totally yummy when cooked!) with vegan noodles, and a stir-fry...tiny cauliflower florets, onion, snap peas and garlic, with soy sauce and pepper.

Cashew nuts for snack. (Terribly tempted by someone else's Maltesers and had some, even though they are made with cow's milk, probably from factory farms. I am sorry.)
Sparkling water.
Old 29-10-2015, 10:41 PM
Deactivated Account
Tried a chickpea omelet yesterday and fell in love. There are so many different ways to make them.

Breakfast today was savory oats with spinach, mushroom and sirracha sauce.

Lunch was sliced collard greens veggie sushi with hummus, green onions, shredded carrots, mango and cucumber.