Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 21-10-2020, 01:23 PM
Ascender
there is a lot of stuff on youtube
there is a lot of different content from different teachers to choose from ~ they are very different from each other ~ some people are better teachers than others ~ so on youtube you can shop around and find the best ones for you without leaving your house ~ it is better than nothing
Angels for example ~ you can get very different teachings about Angels from different teachers
I learn stuff just from watching Psychic detectives and Psychic investigators ~ both of those shows are also on youtube
Old 23-10-2020, 08:33 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by RestlessMind
Thank you Hilary, that’s actually quite fitting my struggling. Around 1/3 info I’m quite sure is from myself,1/3 I’m quite sure is from outside, the rest is very unsure. I now only focus on the ones I’m quite sure, ignore the rest.
Also I got chipped in info from my ex girlfriend who’s a very experienced psychic, that made me thought I could meet spirit from dead, which I can’t, which actually is a relief for me.
I now not into learning it for the present, maybe never. I’m under frequent psychic attacks from my ex girlfriend, and want to get rid of it. That’s part of the reason why I am not so interested anymore and why I reply so late.

Hello,

What you share here is useful to know.

My understanding is that the best way to evolve your personal psychic skills and abilities is through self discovery. The biggest discovery being your divine self within you. To do that you will be required to contend with your ego self and your intellect.

I have a friend who is an established precognitive psychic. We have been doing weekly readings for each other for several years now. May I suggest that or some thing similar with your psychic friend. We are both mediums with extensive spirit communication. She is also an animal communicator. I am better at telepathy with humans. We are all quite unique.

Dealing with psychic attacks is an art. I can say it is best to just ignore these intrusions. For if they have no effect on you, your ex-friend will stop wasting her time with you.

When you receive psychic insights I find it is best to examine the information on its own merits. It does not matter where those impressions come from -- If -- you know the information is helpful or not. Ignore what is not helpful, converse with the provider of helpful insights. Some of the most amazing and profound insights can come from a rock, a plant or an animal. I myself like my spiritual guides best.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 24-10-2020, 11:38 PM
Master
Yourself is your best teacher. As it is a personal and an individual experience. As everyone's psychic abilities may be of the same brand but how they operate differs. It's just like everyone has their own set of personality and characteristic attributes. This is what makes us unique and different from one another. From one person to the next. Sure, you can find pointers to help develop them, but to learn the technique from somebody else is like learning to drive a truck when all you need to know for what is required for skill set is to know how to ride a bike or vice a versa.

Short answer. Find out how and what occurs when you apply your gift. When you are aware of what you do to create a result, rinse and repeat. Over and over until it becomes second nature, just like breathing.

Ha ezek lennének az utolsó szavaim, minden jót kívánok az élet során. Ahogy mindent megtettem, hogy figyelmeztesselek. Béke és szeretet mindig - HA

Yes, I spell my alias incorrectly on purpose. To prove I am not perfect. Yet.
Old 31-10-2020, 10:09 AM
Newbie ;)

Thanks for all the replies. I am still in the way of finding myself and making my skills more controllable.
I don’t have psychic friends. My personal intimate experience with another psychic is very intimidating. I’ll sink to myself for a while.
Old 31-10-2020, 06:14 PM
Master
Quote:
Thanks for all the replies.
I don’t have psychic friends.
You're most welcome, and you do now.

Ha ezek lennének az utolsó szavaim, minden jót kívánok az élet során. Ahogy mindent megtettem, hogy figyelmeztesselek. Béke és szeretet mindig - HA

Yes, I spell my alias incorrectly on purpose. To prove I am not perfect. Yet.
Old 02-11-2020, 06:00 AM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
I really do need one to help me.

I'm a psychic. If you are interested, we could meet other through some venue so I can clearly know what your energy signature is, it could be a phone call, or some chat room experience, and then move forward from there.

I have always wanted to practice the skillset with another. Anyone is welcome to join me.
Old 08-11-2020, 07:13 AM
Newbie ;)

My personal experience told me I need to be very careful when getting close with another psychic. There’s a boundary in between and if any party can’t keep the boundary for any reason, and if any party doesn’t have a nice purpose of making connection, it can be very aggressive and there’s no police to call for help. If each party has the ability to connect and disconnect with ease, and also the intent to fully respect each other, that should be very nice. However it’s a gambling.
Good luck for you in finding a practice partner!
Old 22-11-2020, 06:32 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
s. Some of the most amazing and profound insights can come from a rock, a plant or an animal.

John
thanks ~ makes a lot of sense
Old 03-12-2020, 05:03 AM
Seeker

A Spiritualist church