Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Nature > Animals

Old 27-04-2016, 03:25 PM
Master
I dream about foxes and feel a connection to them above all other animals. I love Clover's profile pic.

"There is no psychological evolution: there is only the ending of sorrow, of pain, anxiety, loneliness, despair and all that."
Old 27-04-2016, 03:40 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by vectorG3
I dream about foxes and feel a connection to them above all other animals. I love Clover's profile pic.

Thank you, and wow, that's awesome, Vector. You'll probably like the blown up version, which I unfortunately cut up. I'll have to buy the print when I get the chance.
http://i.imgur.com/hKWSJD5.jpg?1

Foxes more remind me of my grandmother, who was a very spiritual and special woman, she had her Fox stories. She is the only family member that is remains consistent in appearing in my dreams.
Old 27-04-2016, 04:02 PM
Master
Thanks for the share Clover:) I hope you get the print. Your Grandmother sounds very interesting and I would have loved to have heard one of her fox stories. Here is the fox pic I have in my bedroom which is where I am now. I love the intensity of it. It seems to be watching prey. I'll link as the pic took up 2 page widths http://www.hotel-r.net/im/hotel/fr/red-fox-18.jpg

"There is no psychological evolution: there is only the ending of sorrow, of pain, anxiety, loneliness, despair and all that."
Old 27-04-2016, 04:05 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by vectorG3
Thanks for the share Clover:) I hope you get the print. Your Grandmother sounds very interesting and I would have loved to have heard one of her fox stories. Here is the fox pic I have in my bedroom which is where I am now. I love the intensity of it. It seems to be watching prey. I'll link as the pic took up 2 page widths http://www.hotel-r.net/im/hotel/fr/red-fox-18.jpg

Love it. Her eyes are captivating.

That made my heart smile, thanks for that.

Clover
Old 27-04-2016, 04:14 PM
Master
thought you'd like these :)

-Lord Rama to Laxman
Old 27-04-2016, 04:16 PM
Deactivated Account

Haha, Moon Glow, Those little tiny ones with the ears always make me laugh. They are so weird and adorable at the same time. Thanks

Old 27-04-2016, 04:24 PM
Master
I had a Chihuahua for a bit - a foster dog - after living with him I am CONVINCED that they evolved from the Fennec fox :) sneaky little fella... made me laugh all the time!

-Lord Rama to Laxman
Old 11-06-2016, 06:03 PM
Lepus

Hello Clover,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clover
I just wanted to pretty my Fox page. Thank you Lepus for making this thread. Always makes me smile when I see it.

You're Welcome.

Blessed be,
Lepus
Old 01-09-2016, 12:24 PM
Deactivated Account

Old 01-09-2016, 08:56 PM
Lepus

Hello Clover,

Thought I would share the spirit of the Fox.

Blessed be,
Lepus