Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 17-11-2020, 05:39 PM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher
Hi Elfin, this was a typical premonition dream you had and in the dream you didn't die and in this reality you didn't die. Hoping all is well with you now . Could be your dad's strong reaction is also due to the karmic relationship you had. I remembered you explained a past life memory where he shot you and your baby. This why his spirit is in more chaos when you were sick like that. That is my thoughts only :) again hope you are doing well or at least getting better day by day.
Hi asearcher .... And WOW ... What a memory you have ! I am suitably impressed !! You remembered all that ?...That really is amazing.... But yes... When I spoke , eventually , on the phone to my eldest son, he told me how upset and distraught "grandad " was... That he kept having nightmares about me dying in hospital.... All of that was quite difficult for me to hear, as I'm not used to him being "emotional" of even "nice " towards me !!! But anyway, I didn't die !!! God forbid if I went before him...he's been unwell for 35 years !
Old 19-11-2020, 07:46 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher
Hi Elfin!

Yes, how could I forget that remembrance

No, I understand you could not cheat him out of that, ha ha (sorry by the way that he has been sick for that long)
.... LOL.... If I died first he'd only make me feel guilty about that too... And wash his hands of me yet again ...
Old 20-11-2020, 05:06 AM
Master
Fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin
Hi...several weeks ago I had a dream where I was seriously poorly.... In the dream I was laid in a bed, with my father sat at one side of the bed, my mother sat at the other side of the bed..both keeping vigil, and both very worried and concerned...... Skip forward, I'm real life a few weeks..and I end up in hospital seriously poorly with several different lung conditions, and ailments so bad even I thought I wouldn't live !!!!.......... Both of my parents are still alive, in their 80's ... I have never had a close bond with them, but in turn my son told me that my father was very very upset and was himself having nightmares about me dying in hospital.... When eventually I was discharged from hospital I received flowers and chocolates through the post from my parents. They live 80 miles away, but would have been unable to visit, with national lockdown , even if they were able. ... How strange though, that I had that dream in the first place !

UPDATE:

A few weeks ago, you were diagnosed with an illness that has no cure. Another person you know had the same illness. They had it for at least a decade and when you read the results of their latest x-rays, you were surprised that...... they no longer have the illness.

I can't say one way or another, but I think the Universe has been talking to you. Not the way we would like, but nevertheless, has been talking with you. You have even speculated the illness does not have a grip on you and I suspect your premonition is accurate. Time will only tell.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 20-11-2020, 07:25 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
UPDATE:

A few weeks ago, you were diagnosed with an illness that has no cure. Another person you know had the same illness. They had it for at least a decade and when you read the results of their latest x-rays, you were surprised that...... they no longer have the illness.

I can't say one way or another, but I think the Universe has been talking to you. Not the way we would like, but nevertheless, has been talking with you. You have even speculated the illness does not have a grip on you and I suspect your premonition is accurate. Time will only tell.
Thank you John.... Yes this is true....There was /is , so much going on in my lungs, that I feel it's hard to tell the true state of them until the two serious problems ( severe infection and multiple blood clots, some very large)..have cleared up. Then see what's left in there, as to how severe any existing problem is ..... So remaining positive, if not a little cautious, as in taking everything easy, until I know for sure...
Old 20-11-2020, 03:18 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin
Thank you John.... Yes this is true....There was /is , so much going on in my lungs, that I feel it's hard to tell the true state of them until the two serious problems ( severe infection and multiple blood clots, some very large)..have cleared up. Then see what's left in there, as to how severe any existing problem is ..... So remaining positive, if not a little cautious, as in taking everything easy, until I know for sure...

It may take 10 years or more...... only time will tell.

But I think you got your answer in that dream and I would say it is very positive.

What is it some people say? ...................

Miracles do happen!

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.