Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 10-11-2020, 04:45 PM
Elfin

Premonition dream...

Hi...several weeks ago I had a dream where I was seriously poorly.... In the dream I was laid in a bed, with my father sat at one side of the bed, my mother sat at the other side of the bed..both keeping vigil, and both very worried and concerned...... Skip forward, I'm real life a few weeks..and I end up in hospital seriously poorly with several different lung conditions, and ailments so bad even I thought I wouldn't live !!!!.......... Both of my parents are still alive, in their 80's ... I have never had a close bond with them, but in turn my son told me that my father was very very upset and was himself having nightmares about me dying in hospital.... When eventually I was discharged from hospital I received flowers and chocolates through the post from my parents. They live 80 miles away, but would have been unable to visit, with national lockdown , even if they were able. ... How strange though, that I had that dream in the first place !
Old 10-11-2020, 05:14 PM
Master

Hii Elfin,

How are you now?

Kindness,

Cosmic Wonder
Old 10-11-2020, 05:25 PM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicWonder
Hii Elfin,

How are you now?

Kindness,

Cosmic Wonder
Hi Cosmic.... I'm doing ok , There are many issues, but the main concern is that the big blood clot in lung , as will take 3 months to shift, and always a worry it could move..... Am getting there ...Thank you .... You are very kind..X
Old 10-11-2020, 05:29 PM
Master

YOU are very kind Elfin!

Also,

Kindness

Cosmic Wonder
Old 10-11-2020, 06:54 PM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicWonder
YOU are very kind Elfin!

Also,

Kindness

Cosmic Wonder
You are so very sweet..... Thank you x
Old 10-11-2020, 11:12 PM
Master
i dred premnasonn 1ss i do dnt mindd if its gud stuff hapnigg butt bad stuff i dred
i no few of frindss its medimss dred thm 2 thy do
coz bad stuff we no itss gona hpenn we do
i no 202 202020 iv hadd a few of thes prsectin prem dreams its why iv not pyt thm on hear
cozz hy bean 2 upsetn 2 potss thy havv i dnt mindd sily 1s

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 11-11-2020, 07:19 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by dream jo
i dred premnasonn 1ss i do dnt mindd if its gud stuff hapnigg butt bad stuff i dred
i no few of frindss its medimss dred thm 2 thy do
coz bad stuff we no itss gona hpenn we do
i no 202 202020 iv hadd a few of thes prsectin prem dreams its why iv not pyt thm on hear
cozz hy bean 2 upsetn 2 potss thy havv i dnt mindd sily 1s
Oh JO... I'm sorry that you have upsetting premonition dreams that you feel you cannot post about.... I have certain things I dream about that I feel certain are premonition dreams , but thankfully they turn out to be just bad dreams. But yours sound like real ones. I hope they are not too bad for you.
Old 15-11-2020, 06:15 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin
Hi...several weeks ago I had a dream where I was seriously poorly.... In the dream I was laid in a bed, with my father sat at one side of the bed, my mother sat at the other side of the bed..both keeping vigil, and both very worried and concerned...... Skip forward, I'm real life a few weeks..and I end up in hospital seriously poorly with several different lung conditions, and ailments so bad even I thought I wouldn't live !!!!.......... Both of my parents are still alive, in their 80's ... I have never had a close bond with them, but in turn my son told me that my father was very very upset and was himself having nightmares about me dying in hospital.... When eventually I was discharged from hospital I received flowers and chocolates through the post from my parents. They live 80 miles away, but would have been unable to visit, with national lockdown , even if they were able. ... How strange though, that I had that dream in the first place !

Elfin,
I do not think your dream was strange.

I think your dream was preparing you for what was going to happen.
Being you were warned, I would say that the dream would have a joyful ending ..... you will get better.

If my interpretation is right, then what you should do is not worry so much and put your trust in the Universe.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 15-11-2020, 10:36 AM
Suspended
Master
Yes dreams can 'sometimes' be messages of guidance premonitions - interesting your dad had them as well... I had a couple of simple ones, one 18 months ago that my wife slipped in the bedroom on to her bum, within the week she slipped in the park grass hill onto her bum, no damage there - 2nd about 9 months ago, another dream that I would fall off my bike, so that very morning I decided to test, it 'no way' I thought, just a dream - but I did fall off right in the collage entrance - good job there were no kids about, just 2 ladies with a dog, are you ok dear - I was... I will pay attention next time and listen... dreams are not always Premonitions, but sometimes yes... i'm glad you're back out again Elfin, work on getting better now...
Old 17-11-2020, 05:32 PM
Elfin

Big John...and one light ...Thank you... I tend to agree now, looking back...