Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > General Religion

Old 19-08-2020, 05:57 PM
Newbie ;)

Hi. I'm looking for someone to speak to asap

If you're aware of christian theology you're aware of the anti christ. That's where Im at right now in my walk and I'm seeking help from anyone who is willing to help me. The hint of my story is in the two musicians Prince and Michael Jackson. Thus the saint in the bible Prince Michael who comes increases knowledge in the end times.

I started when I was a kid without my knowledge. I was entered into a play as a boy as the archangel michael. It was a medium size church around the Indianapolis area and I had fun with it. Later I learned it wasn't. I grew up and thought nothing of it and went through the phases of high school and all that until around 16 when I had a mental breakdown and was unable to cope with society. I began speaking to God and made a very substantial relationship with Him and began preaching to myself about Him and everything I loved about him. I attended church regularly and played music on the worship team. I have always been very talented at music and that is another big piece of this. So I made a couple of moves, moving around the texas area and bible college and so forth and started settling in but never really found my mental stability again after.. it wasn't until a few years later that I woke up to reality and the illuminati. I started smoking weed heavily and doing mushrooms and speaking into movies and music etc. So I was able connect with the bigger names in the family. I still attended church in my heart and spoke with God often. Later after many experiences and left my home in texas to travel the United states. I went through california and attended several christian mens homes and went through other places also only staying at christian mens homes which were all Mexican based homes. The main one I attended around the us was victory outreach, it has locations all over. Im a white caucasian person though. But this is was to bring in an establishment with the Mexican people. But anyway since I have returned home thing s have been very strange and I have been visited by many spirits and antagonized but the cult. They are seeking to worship me after I am dead as well and I am looking for any kind of help I can find. Please send this out to anyone you know. Dont let them have this sacrifice.
Old 19-08-2020, 09:36 PM
Master
Don't know how to help. Sorry. God be with you.

The Humility, the Pride and the Humiliation.
Old 20-08-2020, 01:18 AM
Master
In fact I do have some advice. Get yourself some self help books and learn how to look after yourself. Build up your self esteem.

The Humility, the Pride and the Humiliation.