Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 17-06-2012, 09:46 PM
NekoTheCat

k, i always thought Paris was your TF ¬_¬
but if im wrong, i'll go ahead and say Paris IS my (very celeb) TF ;)
im just not doing anything to bring us together for now, because i know it's not the right time. U_U
Old 17-06-2012, 10:08 PM
Krystalle

I forgot about Paris...i love her!! oh well, cant i have more TF's then??
i can handle it....maybe.
Old 16-09-2012, 04:02 AM
Knower

Ive had this kind of connection to some celebraties...more dancers. They are more celebraties to me than actors. Most of my memories of past lives with them are all friendship based. There were two romances, one with an actress and one with a dancer sometimes its very hard for me to watch them in movies and youtube videos or read about them, because there are so many things I remember that are still relevant this life time. I still have so much love for them. I don't think my soul can ever let that go. Especially because I witnessed both their murders in previous lives. But I was lucky enough to meet a dancer that was a friend in a past life again. I have spoken to her a few times. Was able to hug her but felt no connection to her body. Its very strange because I see her often on the astral plane but trying to make conversation with her body is useless. And ive noticed that her, along with the other two I mentioned all have really dark eyes this lifetime. As though its still them but nobodys home, so to speak. I hope that makes sense. Like perhaps their bodys are still here but their souls arent, or they arent in their bodies.
Old 30-10-2016, 04:27 AM
Master
I don't think I have a person in the spotlight who's in my Soul Group. I have had crushes on artist whom I shared certain hobbies with. I try not to identify them as my "Soul mate /TwinSoul" just to be realistic. I don't follow any of them on any social media sites, I prefer not to. Of course I have thoughts of that famous person actually being soul connection
. I have to brush off my emotions as being of just simply Infatuation and Lust because I know that the possibility of me being with someone in the spotlight is slim. I try not to watch You-Tube videos as much because than I'll just start binge watching on the internet. I honestly need to find me a regular guy so I don't dwell on the notion of a specific celebrity being my Soul Connection.
Old 17-11-2020, 06:47 PM
Master
I can talk about this on Spiritual Forums without being seen as weird. I have crushes on some of my favorite musicians and I have thought of them as being in my soul family group. I have never been to any of their concerts ever. I'm trying to analyze the way I am and why I have these thoughts. I'm not an only child I have an older brother and younger sister but being the Middle child I do think I have an only child mentality. I know it has something to do with my introverted personality I have Malapative dreams about these public figures. The Daydreams are usually me sometimes I'm an adult or others times I grew up with the celebrity prior to their fame. Maladaptive daydreams are an extensive daydream that replaces human interaction with extensive fantasies that people envision in their own minds. Although it is not a medically recognized term, the concept was first coined by Eli Sómer, Ph.D., in 2002.

I have come across Physic Medium women who claim to be the Twin souls of deceased celebrities of Michael Jackson, Prince, and John Lennon. These Women have published books on amazon, made blog pages and uploaded YouTube videos talking about their experiences. The two women who claimed to be Michael's twin flame have argued that the other Medium is not the true twin. The Medium that is Prince's twin soul talks to his spirit using a Paranormal EVP recorder.
I used to get caught up in their drama and I was even skeptical of these women having a "soul connection" with these deceased celebs. One of the Physic Mediums that is Michael's Twin soul she and I would verbally get into arguments through direct messages on our social media accounts. I was being a Hypocrite because I wanted to believe deep down that I could possibly have a soul connection with one of my celeb crushes. (That is still Living) I know the case is just me having Maladaptive daydreams that its basically all in my head. If I was to encounter them who is to say that my energy wouldn't come off as being weird? or it would be just another fan interaction .
Old 19-11-2020, 12:04 AM
Master

a lot of my soul group was 'famous' in my last life, as was i, not so much now though. I've met some of them IRL and it is pretty much normalcy all around...

But anyway chasing around after a celebrity twin flame seems to be just another way to chase around after air... if you chase around after air you always end up empty-handed. I've had my fill of that in this lifetime, sigh...,

and besides you are right about this maladaptive daydream thing, I'm quite tired of that too...
Old 19-11-2020, 11:25 PM
Master
Quote:
Yesterday, 07:04 PM
FallingLeaves
Master

a lot of my soul group was 'famous' in my last life, as was i, not so much now though. I've met some of them IRL and it is pretty much normalcy all around...

But anyway chasing around after a celebrity twin flame seems to be just another way to chase around after air... if you chase around after air you always end up empty-handed. I've had my fill of that in this lifetime, sigh...,

and besides you are right about this maladaptive daydream thing, I'm quite tired of that too...
I don't really believe in the concept of Past lives. I came in this current life with no knowledge of a life prior . That is fine if others believe in the Past life concept though. I'm just trying to figure out what is going on with me and the person that I am in this life and time right now. I get what you mean about Maladaptive daydreams your thoughts are constantly in "Player mode 1" where you have these scenarios of talking, interacting ,with people you don't know and never met for the most part. It is crazy but I have been doing it forever it seems without realizing the term for it.
Old 01-03-2021, 01:42 AM
Master
I wanted to really believe that biracial half British Pakistani and half English artist Zayn Javadd Malik from Bradford UK born to parents Yasir and Trisha on 1-12-1993 was my "celebrity soulmate". I know he is not though God /the Universe did not put him in my life and our paths were never going to cross. He is not my soulmate or in my "soul family group", Zayn is already in a relationship with Gigi Hadid who is biracial half Palestinian and half Dutch, and they have a newborn daughter . I have had my fair share of celeb crushes before but this one is different. I'm more bummed that I'll never get to see him in concert or meet him at meet & greet or by chance. I'm not saying there would be a "connection" cause I do not know what kind of energy that I would give off . Anyway I know that Zayn Malik is not my soulmate and we would not even be compatible relationship and astrological wise . I can't really listen to his music and Maladaptive daydream about him like I normally do cause he is a father now and that just kind of kills the vibe for me cause he is not single and childless. I can't believe I even used to subscribe to the notion of having a celebrity as a soulmate that is living there are some people that claim to have a connection with a deceased celebrity . Anyway I know Zayn is not meant for me and I for him and I have accepted that.
Old 01-03-2021, 11:10 AM
Master
Many contracts come up with these type of vertex— how it activates certain— the deception with celebs atm more is certain.... how other chain of celebrities are critical also than the high end..

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 02-03-2021, 07:01 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by girlsearching
I wanted to really believe that biracial half British Pakistani and half English artist Zayn Javadd Malik from Bradford UK born to parents Yasir and Trisha on 1-12-1993 was my "celebrity soulmate". I know he is not though God /the Universe did not put him in my life and our paths were never going to cross. He is not my soulmate or in my "soul family group", Zayn is already in a relationship with Gigi Hadid who is biracial half Palestinian and half Dutch, and they have a newborn daughter . I have had my fair share of celeb crushes before but this one is different. I'm more bummed that I'll never get to see him in concert or meet him at meet & greet or by chance. I'm not saying there would be a "connection" cause I do not know what kind of energy that I would give off . Anyway I know that Zayn Malik is not my soulmate and we would not even be compatible relationship and astrological wise . I can't really listen to his music and Maladaptive daydream about him like I normally do cause he is a father now and that just kind of kills the vibe for me cause he is not single and childless. I can't believe I even used to subscribe to the notion of having a celebrity as a soulmate that is living there are some people that claim to have a connection with a deceased celebrity . Anyway I know Zayn is not meant for me and I for him and I have accepted that.

And all this time i thought it was Hulk Hogan that was your celebrity crush.