Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 04-10-2020, 08:00 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by janielee
Can you read my energy, Starman?

No, I do not “read” people’s energy. I feel people’s energy and I sometimes read Tarot cards.
But I really don’t care to read the cards for others because I think people should learn how
to read their own cards for themselves.

This is the Qabbalistic tradition in which I was taught. Gypsies made fortune telling for others
with Tarot cards popular, but Qabbalists, who came before gypsies, used the Tarot primarily
for their own spiritual development. Every human being on this planet has innate gifts, talents
that they are born with, but many, if not most, never realize their own power.

What we do for others they may never learn how to do for themselves. I subscribe to the
adage “you can give a man a fish and feed him for a day, or you can teach a man to fish and
feed him for a lifetime.” I would rather teach; this is something I have done for many years.
Old 04-10-2020, 08:04 PM
janielee

Do you think someone can reside "too much" in the upper spiritual centers, Starman? Sometimes, I feel there are different "planes" of being.

(Apologies, OP and wishing you deeply well for your inquiry and life circumstance)
Old 04-10-2020, 08:21 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by janielee
Do you think someone can reside "too much" in the upper spiritual centers, Starman? Sometimes, I feel there are different "planes" of being.

(Apologies, OP and wishing you deeply well for your inquiry and life circumstance)
There is no measuring stick, it is unique for each person; one person’s “too much” may be another person’s “too little.” It is a balancing act and balance depends on the energy configuration of a particular individual. The more spiritually developed can handle greater volumes of energy then the under-developed. Although there is no better or worst, there are just seemingly individual journey’s. Yes, there are many planes, or realms of existence. We exist in many realms simultaneously. Here we have what we may call a “physical realm,” but we also have a mental realm, an emotional realm, and a spiritual realm. We exist right now in all of these realms. Balance is key.
Old 04-10-2020, 08:24 PM
janielee

thank you, Starman. blessings.
Old 05-10-2020, 02:59 AM
Master
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starman
You have 5-major arcana cards in your spread, that is half of the spread, which means higher
forces are at work. 2-wands and 2-cups, these are minor influences dealing with giving and
receiving and enterprises.

The Chariot is before you, which denotes a journey, and Temperance is the outcome, which
facilitates the Chariot. Patience builds the dream. Try other things but maintain balance
while you plan.

You have the 7th Stage of Spiritual Unfoldment in that spread, which is symbolized by
The Chariot (Key-7), Temperance (Key-14), and The World (Key-21), it might be helpful
to lay out these three cards side by side and concentrate on them in silence to see what
insights you might gain.

7+7=14, and 14+7=21. So it is a three time progression of seven; a master number,
and 21 reduced to a single digit is also the number three (3), or creation. Creativity is
important for you right now. Key 3-The Empress can help you with that.

Peace and Good Journey

Nice sage of 7.

To me, 7 is a fantastic number. Some disagree but we do have 7 days in the week. Some people believe in 7 Heavens. Many of the step pyramids were 7 steps.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜