Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 06-10-2020, 06:53 PM
Suspended
Master
Thank you Deb lovely poem, i'll use all or part in my free talks a care homes... There must be more real life stories from others as well - could be half the people on here are from another galaxy, astral projected in - because if you notice some don't put a country, makes you thinks that - and there's nowhere on the profile to put what galaxy people are from is there?

And if these people on here have AP in, used someones computer while people are asleep, to write these stories/happening that ive seen written... there is a reason, don't tell the old people at care homes, their spirit will be free one day soon and they might come after us, dangerous those older people, rub them up the wrong way - travel to our galaxy in the blink of an eye with a big stick...
Old 25-10-2020, 11:26 AM
Suspended
Master
Ive got all my care homes talks ready, it all reads well - if anyone else has unusual stories to add they would be most appreciated... Now to my problem, care homes are locked down 'at the moment' - but these elderly people need a lift, they've had a hard time of it not seeing kids as much as they should... So i'm planning to do it online...

Now all these care homes have 2020 websites, so up to date they are - so my question to any tech people on here - how do I get my talks online to my country, anywhere that is... they all have a big lounge/sitting room, ive been in many last year doing talks, half on mind strength and de stressing for the staff, and the other half spiritual talk...

So how do i get it so all people can see and hear me on the big TV screen there, and just to make it more complicated to you all, i would like to be able to see them as well maybe on my computer screen - and I was thinking a mike so individuals can ask questions, and I can hear them and respond... any thoughts/ideas on it anyone...
Old 25-10-2020, 03:29 PM
Master

I'm not a teckie but don't people use skype? I see it advertised a lot. Maybe call the home and ask what they could use and build your plan around that.
Old 25-10-2020, 08:38 PM
Suspended
Master
Thanks Deb, yes if no tech help comes here then that's a good option I 'will' get around this issue as everything's ready.. anymore interesting real life happening to share and add anyone? you'll be doing your 'bit' for the elderly... I say i'll talk to people all in UK but who knows US and other English speaking countries is possible, see how it goes...
Old 25-10-2020, 09:44 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by linen53
I'm not a teckie but don't people use skype? I see it advertised a lot. Maybe call the home and ask what they could use and build your plan around that.
Now thats thinking outside the box.

Ha ezek lennének az utolsó szavaim, minden jót kívánok az élet során. Ahogy mindent megtettem, hogy figyelmeztesselek. Béke és szeretet mindig - HA

Yes, I spell my alias incorrectly on purpose. To prove I am not perfect. Yet.
Old 25-10-2020, 09:57 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heightend-Awareness
I wasn't a big fan of tight spaces but when I first got posted to my unit in the army, the company I was posted to was caving down the south coast of NSW Bungonia caves. Before I could join my company I had to go through an initiation for caving to see if I was claustrophobic. I was a bit at the time. Never the less, I went into a very small opening in the ground. you had to go into it head first. It was so small you could not do a push-up inside the tunnel like cave. It was only 1m under the surface and approx 120m long which you had to crawl on your guts (leopard crawl). Once committed, that was it. either you had to crawl backwards or continue to the end where you were told you had enough room to turn around and come back. There was no light and you could not see your and infront of your face. Welcome to Rifle Company Bravo, Royal Australian Regiment. Having fun yet?!

I have been in areas that were pitch black.
One of the places was a large crystal cave that had not been disturbed. Walking and sleeping on little pointed crystals is something most people can not do.

Oooh, I forgot.
Generally in the pitch dark, I can see as if the place had lights.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 25-10-2020, 10:02 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
I have always been a carer i have had three NDEs and have seen more spirit that others would care to believe.
Giving a talk in care homes may not be excepted by All.
some of the residents may be open to it but others may not.
You have to be very careful what you say as a resident can take exception to your talk.
if you upset them you could do more harm than good.

Namaste

Starting when I was about 8 years old, I would experience at least once a year an event that would almost take my life. As I got older, I would look forward for the next adventure (event).

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 26-10-2020, 07:54 AM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
As I got older, I would look forward for the next adventure (event).

Yes marker points in our lifetime BigJohn - like a flag/marker then look back later in life as marker points - thats what I do - gives strength those happenings/events...

Remind me about how you used to count in the early hours, was it counting something backwards? I think some of the oldies would be fascinated to hear about that, its something simple for them to take in, but amazing that they will relate to......
Old 27-10-2020, 02:46 AM
Master

Well, if the TV has a Roku box, and the Roku has You Tube, you can make a you tube video and they can play that on the TV. I don't know if Roku is worldwide or just US.

My question: what types of stories are you looking for? You don't say, that I noticed. You posted this in Angels and Guides, so I am assuming you want stories about people's guides helping them out, or people meeting their guides? Or learning how to communicate with your guides? Something along the guides realm? I'm a bit confused, is all.

If you just want to entertain them, I bet they have hundreds of stories they could tell, about a lot of things, and just want someone to listen who is genuinely interested in what they have to share about. And then Maybe you could ask if you could share their stories from one place with other places, like - trading stories. Just a thought. Maybe funny stories as a theme. Laughter is the best medicine, and I'm sure they all have some funny stories to share.
Old 27-10-2020, 03:42 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nameless
Well, if the TV has a Roku box, and the Roku has You Tube, you can make a you tube video and they can play that on the TV. I don't know if Roku is worldwide or just US.

My question: what types of stories are you looking for? You don't say, that I noticed. You posted this in Angels and Guides, so I am assuming you want stories about people's guides helping them out, or people meeting their guides? Or learning how to communicate with your guides? Something along the guides realm? I'm a bit confused, is all.

If you just want to entertain them, I bet they have hundreds of stories they could tell, about a lot of things, and just want someone to listen who is genuinely interested in what they have to share about. And then Maybe you could ask if you could share their stories from one place with other places, like - trading stories. Just a thought. Maybe funny stories as a theme. Laughter is the best medicine, and I'm sure they all have some funny stories to share.
I think the aim for one-light is to have a collection of stories to share with his listeners, mainly those of aged care homes, to soften the view an stigma of their inevitable outcomes.

Ha ezek lennének az utolsó szavaim, minden jót kívánok az élet során. Ahogy mindent megtettem, hogy figyelmeztesselek. Béke és szeretet mindig - HA

Yes, I spell my alias incorrectly on purpose. To prove I am not perfect. Yet.