Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 28-09-2020, 10:08 AM
Master
Real Life Stories and Happenings

I'll start this new thread on here because it is to do with Angel's, Guides and 'higher knowledge'... I would like to offer people in care homes local to me, a service where I 'tell stories' of people's real life events, maybe just a couple of 20 mins talks a week - as, when and where required, and if they'll let me in that is - or maybe online, live streaming to inspire locals with love and hope of afterlife and heaven...

So people here, if you would kindly share with everybody - events that you've probably already written on here, written well 'understandable' - so the older people that I will be talking to can take it all in, if you don't mind sharing that is... and maybe others on here have time to do this in 'your town' - they've had a rough time of it in care homes, and we can shine a light to them, while we all get through this difficult year and move on into 2021...

Thank you in anticipation - interesting and understandable, would be nice so they read well, and senior aged people can understand, thank you again for your possible help... have a nice day everybody...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 28-09-2020, 10:11 AM
Elfin

Lovely idea one- light.... I will have a think...
Old 28-09-2020, 10:30 AM
Master
Thank you Elfin, and to others here as well for your consideration to 'help others' - more messages the better choice for me and anyone else who cares to do this in their town...

I have some of my own stories to tell over coming days/weeks - one being of my NDE - and I do hope many people here will share their real life stories to help others...

Just a quick note here as this thread is going to be so intense and real, if people help and take part that is - so just a note to anyone venturing onto this page who is in a dark/difficult place right now with their life - now giving up, no taking your life - don't do it! it is not the way, not supposed to do that IMO, we have to see it through to that 'pre arranged' date that you agreed to before you came here - keep going here with help, so you can then 'help others' when you're stronger again......

Get help locally or on the forum - pick up the phone, do it now... the light after being in some darkness is so beautiful I know, and you'll be so much stronger for it after being in darkness - so do it now, pick up the phone and get some help - no giving up, look for the ''light'' on earth here again with some help, its so beautiful...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...

Last edited by one-light : 28-09-2020 at 02:50 PM.
Old 02-10-2020, 09:27 AM
Master
I am getting organised with my care homes talks text - so much of my own experiences but I need some help please - it doesn't matter if the grammars not brilliant everyone just scribble it down slap the message on like Elfin does, just joking there lovely Sis Elfin... I was a humble car mechanic for 30 yrs so your grammer is better than mine - HeightEnd brother can I use your story do you mind, where you marched to the cliff edge and and the wind blew you, and the hand that saved you - elders will really enjoy that one - and anyone else with something to say will be appreciated - just post a link here or copy and paste...

I can get my talks back if I can get in care homes that is, real life stories and a bit on self healing, simple tips for staff... I did six power of the mind and well being talks in the last 15 months to groups of staff members in care homes, and a young male mental health group - all went so well, before this virus thing stopped me - i'm coming gunning for you covid... stay positive everyone and teach other to stay strong, smile, and we shoo this thing off eventually as on the healing page...

Back to talks, first I have to tempt staff and decision makers to get in through the doors to help elders there, because they are nervous at the moment... and do you know if I can make this work here, the idea could take off other areas of the world who knows - its such a simple idea prepare text and read to them, its so easy... And maybe if word gets around on here, someone may come and do talks where your relative is staying...

So help please lets get some action to help out senior residents, they've had a rough time of it, and we can help cheer their day up...

Old 03-10-2020, 08:27 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by one-light
I am getting organised with my care homes talks text - so much of my own experiences but I need some help please - it doesn't matter if the grammars not brilliant everyone just scribble it down slap the message on like Elfin does, just joking there lovely Sis Elfin... I was a humble car mechanic for 30 yrs so your grammer is better than mine - HeightEnd brother can I use your story do you mind, where you marched to the cliff edge and and the wind blew you, and the hand that saved you - elders will really enjoy that one - and anyone else with something to say will be appreciated - just post a link here or copy and paste...

I can get my talks back if I can get in care homes that is, real life stories and a bit on self healing, simple tips for staff... I did six power of the mind and well being talks in the last 15 months to groups of staff members in care homes, and a young male mental health group - all went so well, before this virus thing stopped me - i'm coming gunning for you covid... stay positive everyone and teach other to stay strong, smile, and we shoo this thing off eventually as on the healing page...

Back to talks, first I have to tempt staff and decision makers to get in through the doors to help elders there, because they are nervous at the moment... and do you know if I can make this work here, the idea could take off other areas of the world who knows - its such a simple idea prepare text and read to them, its so easy... And maybe if word gets around on here, someone may come and do talks where your relative is staying...

So help please lets get some action to help out senior residents, they've had a rough time of it, and we can help cheer their day up...
Refrence my story, by all means, yes brother. You can use my story. What you're do doing is very admirable. Something for you one-light, brother.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pw6_VXPwm6U

Ha ezek lennének az utolsó szavaim, minden jót kívánok az élet során. Ahogy mindent megtettem, hogy figyelmeztesselek. Béke és szeretet mindig - HA

Yes, I spell my alias incorrectly on purpose. To prove I am not perfect. Yet.
Old 03-10-2020, 08:39 PM
Administrator
I have always been a carer i have had three NDEs and have seen more spirit that others would care to believe.
Giving a talk in care homes may not be excepted by All.
some of the residents may be open to it but others may not.
You have to be very careful what you say as a resident can take exception to your talk.
if you upset them you could do more harm than good.

Namaste
Old 04-10-2020, 08:31 AM
Master
Thank you Heightend-Awareness brother i'll have a look on your link in a bit, thank you for the use of your stories - my first of 6 one hour talks on mind/body/spirit in the last 15 months was at a posh care home i mean wipe your feet before you go in - they were lovely people in there - staff kept appearing - one said is this where the spirit man is talking - spirit man lol...

Well that particular 'talks' the first one 'oh was I nervous' was very spiritual - people had so many questions this that and the other, go ask your doc, oh maybe not - so more stories please if you have any, and i will run through my proposed talks to the arranging staff member 'make sure its all ok' so we don't trip up, just an hour here and there - this is about doing something to help others, not rocket science - just real life stories so if you've got any writings please share...

Old 04-10-2020, 08:43 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by one-light
Thank you Heightend-Awareness brother i'll have a look on your link in a bit, thank you for the use of your stories - my first of 6 one hour talks on mind/body/spirit in the last 15 months was at a posh care home i mean wipe your feet before you go in - they were lovely people in there - staff kept appearing - one said is this where the spirit man is talking - spirit man lol...

Well that particular 'talks' the first one 'oh was I nervous' was very spiritual - people had so many questions this that and the other, go ask your doc, oh maybe not - so more stories please if you have any, and i will run through my proposed talks to the arranging staff member 'make sure its all ok' so we don't trip up, just an hour here and there - this is about doing something to help others, not rocket science - just real life stories so if you've got any writings please share...
.... I just had a thought. You can use this if you want.

"I come here with one-light and that is one of illumination and the expansion consciousness (mind)".

Ha ezek lennének az utolsó szavaim, minden jót kívánok az élet során. Ahogy mindent megtettem, hogy figyelmeztesselek. Béke és szeretet mindig - HA

Old 04-10-2020, 08:57 AM
Master
I do appreciate that I have to be careful 'what I say' so I don't frighten older people there that there's ghosts in the building, I will be careful Native Spirit, point taken there, and I will put a note in when contacting staff - just for the mentally strong, and not confused ones...... I remember when my 86 yr old neighbour was struggling - I said to her 'keep your mind strong' because one day when your spirit flies you take you're mind with you, and the difference from then on with her was a joy to see, and still is...

I like that bit Heightend-Awareness 'When you pray for rain, you got to deal with the mud too' - deal with the cr*p I call it on life's journey - ohh we get plenty of that while we learn here on planet earth don't we... and some amazing happenings as well everyone, so please share - simply written so older people can understand... ive probably got plenty to work with but more is better...

Old 04-10-2020, 09:06 AM
Master
Quote:
"I come here with one-light and that is one of illumination and the expansion consciousness (mind)".
This is what I meant brother.