Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 23-02-2021, 04:32 PM
Master

Dream of saving children and more

I had a dream that was more then a dream. I was taking care of many children and also I was saving them from all over the word. Children that were abused, orphans, children that were sick, I was getting them all. On my last mission, I saved around 7-10 more children and I took them at my home. I could see some of them, they were really scared and afraid. I know there was someone else with me doing this work, a girl.

Then I had another dream, I met a boy that was my classmate when I was really young, he was really hungry, I gave him everything I had ( several cakes ), I could not remember who he is so I asked: Who are you?; He looked at me, smiled and then I knew who he is. He was so happy with the food I gave him to eat. There some other children that were bullies, I knew that I have to stay away from them.

These dreams were so vivid that I can see a lot of details in my mind's eye even now after almost a day..

I had so many dreams in this certain area, almost 10 dreams, I know that while having an OBE I tried to reach that place but I could not do it, in my dreams, it seems that I have already reached this place. In reality, this place is a close to me, 20 minutes of walk.

I was like in some astral plane, it looked magical, it was night and stars were so beautiful on the sky... but it looked very human-like, buildings, roads and everything.

Something tells me that all these children had a tragic death, I really felt that I am in a place between worlds, so my work was to take care of them.

Last edited by ThatMan : 23-02-2021 at 06:06 PM.