Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Reflexology

Old 03-03-2015, 06:12 AM
mcoprevog

Body Mind Connection

I hope this is the right place to post this. I've been searching far and wide to no avail to find information on what's been call (possibly improperly) bodywork massage therapy, although I think it's linked with reflexolgy. I don't really know. It's the science behind tense muscles being linked to stress, and just how exactly that happens. The person who told me about it was a bodywork massage therapist and a reflexologist, but she wouldn't give me much information about it. I know some of the connections, but I'm looking for some kind of chart or list or something. I know that support issues are in the lower back, guilt is in the mid-left back by the spine. Frustration is upper left... stuff like that. I know it to be true because I watch my thoughts cause tension in my back. I posted on a bodywork massage forum and they said I didn't know what I was talking about and that it doesn't exist. Someone please help.
Old 10-01-2016, 07:30 PM
Knower
Miofacial (I'm not sure how to spell it) Release sounds a lot like this, also look up emotional pain chart. It is also connected to tapping.
Old 30-09-2016, 01:25 PM
Knower

The idea that our minds and emotions play a critical role in our health—a fundamental premise in integrative medicine—is far from new. Many ancient healing systems emphasize the interconnection between mind and body in healing, including Hippocrates, the father of Western medicine, who taught that good health depends on a balance of mind, body, and environment.....

Edited by SF Staff re: Copy Paste rule.
To read more, please go to:

http://www.bravewell.org/integrative...dy_connection/

Last edited by Tobi : 29-10-2016 at 01:20 AM.
Old 28-10-2017, 07:31 PM
Master
yep i no................................

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔