Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 11-10-2010, 11:14 PM
Leah85

I feel my purpose has something to do with healing, physically, emotionally and spiritually (self-healing and also through service to others). But I know that just for intuition, and following the ways life prepared for me. No one told this to me, no paranormal phenomena, no angel spoke to me. My inner voice tells me.

I truly believe that our lives are a product of what Divine Providence prepared for us, and what we agreed to experience. This experience itself is renewable at each single day of our lives, and we can choose to follow or not to follow what our heart strongly yells us inside.

In my perspective, if something "must" happen to you, or is meant to be yours, you will get there. Sooner or later, according to your choices and awareness, but you will. We struggle everyday of our lives for our subsistence, for what we understand to be our personal realization, and we are not aware that what is meant to be ours already exists and is only awaiting for the right decision, the right feeling, the right action, in its proper time.

Of course that it is much more complex than this. But I believe inside that we have a Inner Guidance we should follow, for it is our most absolut truth. If not the only truth we will ever know through our earthly path.

Thank you for this thread, I guess this reminded me of something tonight...
Blessings

Last edited by Leah85 : 11-10-2010 at 11:16 PM.
Old 11-10-2010, 11:17 PM
Wind of Grace

I was born to have fun! That sums it up for me :)
Old 11-10-2010, 11:25 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvergirl
Oh dear! It can't be that Bad, can it, Rosewater?

it has been so far.. sometimes intolerable
Old 11-10-2010, 11:25 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosewater
I have only learned this week what part of it is, and I am not pleased lol.. I feel like my soul threw me under the bus

;) it happens...LOL...omg...yeah...really feel 4 u...
this is why past life rememberings are such mixed blessings.
always good to know, but v hard to handle.

you have to have the heart of a lion just to get by...
and then, it doesn't stop, does it?
we really need to be there for one another...

love & blessings
7L
Old 11-10-2010, 11:29 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7luminaries
;) it happens...LOL...omg...yeah...really feel 4 u...
this is why past life rememberings are such mixed blessings.
always good to know, but v hard to handle.

you have to have the heart of a lion just to get by...
and then, it doesn't stop, does it?
we really need to be there for one another...

love & blessings
7L

lol thanks, i will start a support group for this.. i don't know what my soul was thinking ****
Old 12-10-2010, 05:26 AM
Master
I do not know the answer to these things and nor do I know if there is such a thing as a purpose, I could not begin even to attempt to answer these questions as I see no indication of any purposes, only that I do things on purpose or by mistake
Old 12-10-2010, 08:15 AM
Neville

Part of the Mystery, Wonder and Fun is not having a clue what is going on sometimes :) Should we try to understand and analyse the experience ? It hurt's your brain after a while .
Old 12-10-2010, 08:51 AM
Master
Yes i was the sperm cell that won the race out of millions, I penetrated the egg that was out of thousands, I grew myself to who I am now, for what purpose ?, no purpose, why do I need a purpose to love my life, to love others, to love the good times and even the bad, after all how would you know what a good life was without the so called bad ?. Yes there is no purpose but to enjoy this life that you have made, once you put a purpose to it, you destroy the beauty of life, you make it false. I have had a life that most would call terrible but thinking over it I don't think I would change it for anything. Get out there and enjoy it..it cold be your only and last life, we don't really know do we ?.
Old 22-11-2022, 06:34 PM
Dude111

Quote:
Originally posted by Wind of Grace
I was born to have fun! That sums it up for me
I think I was born to be loving and kind to others and try to show them how we all should be.........
Old 13-12-2022, 11:15 PM
Pathfinder
We are living in exciting times and I am part of it.

To evolve spiritually is what interest's me ATM.

Tomorrow it could be finding out about something entirely different.

It's an adventure and meant to be explored.

When I've discovered all that I want from one area of life then I'll explore another.

My purpose changes all of the time. I'm learning to enjoy it.
When the dimension of Earth holds no more mysteries, I'm sure I'll move on.