Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 11-10-2010, 09:13 PM
Administrator
Do Ye Know One's Purpose Here ?

Hello

Yesterday in Church we were lead in a meditation back to the moment we were conceived. To that very time where Egg and Sperm met. To that very moment we became us.

We were asked if WE choose to be that person, if we choose to have this life. If we choose to have those parents.

I have done a lot of deep personal work on me in this past year. Lots of opening of me, lots of looking at issues and clearing away the baggage we all carry.

In that path I have cleared me from me Mother fully now. That while I know Mom is the thing that gave me life, to just co exist does NO GOOD. She gave me life but really that is all there was for me coming forth from her. I am a product of me Dad, so like him. Sadly his time was to leave at 56.

DO I know why I am here in this life or me purpose here. I finally feel that is YES.

I wonder if other's here know why they are here, what one's purpose on the Earth at this time is ?

Did you choose to be here or do you feel it was chosen for you?

If not where does one feel that path is at ?

Lynn

Last edited by Lynn : 21-01-2023 at 06:24 PM.
Old 11-10-2010, 09:18 PM
kaze

i do.
my purpose is to watch love brew/ spread love, bring us closer to world peace, im enlightened and conceded
look at retrospective thinking: does church make sense or waste time? i am not basic, i thank god

Last edited by kaze : 11-10-2010 at 09:20 PM.
Old 11-10-2010, 09:20 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Hello

DO I know why I am here in this life or me purpose here. I finally feel that is YES.
I wonder if other's here know why they are here, what one's puropose on the Earth at this time is ?
Did ye choose to be here or do ye feel it was choosen for ye ?
If not where does one feel that path is at ?
Lynn

For me, I believe that my knowledge of my purpose has unfolded slowly with time as my own life has unfolded...
I wish I could say I have a sense of IF I chose or not or IF it was chosen for me.
The earliest imaginings of a 'spiritual' sense are of what a happy little being I was in the beginning and those happy cheerful vibes are not gone at all, just set deeper inside...I would have to define my path(s) at given moments as ever changing, depending on happenstances in my life. I take purpose as it comes to me.
Old 11-10-2010, 09:40 PM
Jules

Whoaaaa, so deep a question but soooo powerful and liberating :)

Yes I know my purpose here .. I was given it when I very first met my guide and I asked that very question .. the answer .. deep healing. I didn't understand until recently what that deep healing entailed. By God now I know. To some tune.
All the illnesses that I've been diagnosed with, all that I've gone through in life, the accident, the near death experience, all the trauma, the divorce, losing my house, now having to get out of this one (not my fault! .. owners died the family want it back to sell it) .. all part of the massive learning curves but during all these teachings I've developed this inate sense of compassion, integrity, have become non judgemental, have a strong sense of honesty, truth and most importantly LOVE. the deep healing involves healing on a soul level as opposed to hands on. It's been a mega lonely journey, but one I'm soooo grateful for. I've lost so many people that are no longer in my life. I've HAD to let them go for my own piece of mind because more than anything .. the deep healing has HAD to start with myself. I'm well and truly on the way to getting there :)

And for the record .. yes I do believe the SOUL chooses this journey we are on .. including the parents, the siblings, the children, the family, the friends

Namaste
Jue
Old 11-10-2010, 09:42 PM
Ivy

The way I live my life, it feels better not to know my purpose....Im an intelligent person and feel I would logisize it too much. Instead I trust there to be a purpose, and I feel my way...and sometimes I worry its all going terribly wrong, but something comes up and it teaches me. If I knew it all beforehand, what would there be to learn?
Old 11-10-2010, 09:53 PM
Master
Do I know my purpose her?

Not in it's entirety. I know what I need to know up to this point.
When the time comes I always know what to do.
Old 11-10-2010, 10:23 PM
Suspended

I am comfortable enough to admit that I know why I came. I have taken a considerable amount of time to look back at the course of my life from my earliest memories of my childhood to my rebellious youth age, and into my young adult years, and with the information and experiences I have gained and come across over the course of my life I have drawn conclusions that both satisfy, challenge and make sense to me. So ya I know where I came from, understand where I am at and know where I heading to. And I find it irrelevant and misleading to declare to everyone where my path lies for that is for me to know and for you to live your own path.
Old 11-10-2010, 10:28 PM
Master
I have only learned this week what part of it is, and I am not pleased lol.. I feel like my soul threw me under the bus
Old 11-10-2010, 10:33 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosewater
I have only learned this week what part of it is, and I am not pleased lol.. I feel like my soul threw me under the bus

Oh dear! It can't be that Bad, can it, Rosewater?
Old 11-10-2010, 10:36 PM
Experiencer
I know not my purpose and to be honest I'm happy not knowing. I live my life the way I feel I should and the way that feels right for me :)