Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 18-08-2022, 10:11 PM
Ascender

FC... yes to everything you said, I completely agree. I believe we are in a transitional period and things will get better, but we have to work through this growing stage/ dark night of the soul/ awakening phrase/ whatever you want to call it.
And I know this is part of awakening... because when I went through my own personal awakening, I had to go through a lot of rough stuff. Now it seems to be happening on a massive scale in society. And at times, I get frustrated because I feel like I've already gone through this and now I have to be patient and wait for everyone else to catch up. But I can console myself because I know it's an awakening and that's ultimately a good thing.

But the burnout... yes! I feel that and I have felt burnt out for a long time, and very very tired. And the dense thing too. When I went through the most intense part of my awakening, I felt less dense, and it was amazing. And sine then, I notice how dense everything feels to me... it's like I'm walking through malaises all the time. And I don't like it. I look forward to feeling less dense.
Old 19-08-2022, 03:28 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Hi JRO!! Indeed been a long time! Nice to have you back :)

Best way to not take it on is to focus on the positive and love and hold that vibration as much as you can.
The Merc Rx has finished but we had the energies of today's Solstice building up and now we will soon get into the build-up of the Lion's Gate. Not quite yet, but we won't get much respite.
These days the high incoming energies are only getting higher as we can handle more, and also more frequent for the same reason.

From what I gathered it's a common thing for many Lightworkers to be tired, get a burn out even. Someone did a workshop on that particular subject not that long ago to support Lightworkers with that.

The thing is also at the moment, and that is entirely new, both the event and the news, that Mother Earth isn't holding all the dense energies anymore like she's done for thousands of years. She held this in her waters and so on, and now she's letting this go as she too is ascending and shifting into a higher vibration.
Her connection with the planet's Crown is restoring (Alcyone) and in order to do that she has to let go of our old dense stuff.

That means this is coming up and we feel that too, might even have a task in transmuting these energies, which will be enormous since it's from thousands of years.

So we're dealing with those old energies from us, held in the Earth, the high incoming energies, and our own shifts and changes which is our entire being. Meaning our energy & light bodies but also physical as our DNA and cells etc. are also changing and releasing things in order to allow more light in.
So it's plus, plus, plus.
In other words: a helluva lot!

Taking regular time-outs for yourself, esp. time in nature, and focusing on the positive, joy, and love as much as you can.
I feel that mother earth isn't holding in as much as she used too, that's where she needs help from those that work with energy and other's alike's help use the new energy to transmute the old to help shift the and make space for the new energy, and other's who aren't as aware become more aware of that and helping her with shifting all of this energy cause it is a lot!