Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 23-11-2022, 11:32 AM
Experiencer

What do these visions mean?

I've been having visions of the cousin bully who has over the years deliberately ostracised, put me down, belittled, bully, manipulate:

I have him:
-recording me
-laughing at me

What can the recording visions mean?

What can you pick up here please
Old 24-11-2022, 11:25 AM
Pathfinder
I'm not a psychic (yet, hopefully) but from a psychological perspective, it sounds like your brain is processing the embarrassed, ashamed and powerless feelings that you went through over the years by those scenarios. A part of you still feels like this and needs processing of what happened. The recording and laughing at you in your dream is probably projecting how you have felt in a visual way.
That's just an assumption. Sometimes we have bad dreams that don't mean anything but showing us how we feel and putting those feelings in the laundry machine. so to speak.
Old 24-11-2022, 08:28 PM
Administrator
I would have to agree with Tal.

Namaste
Old 25-11-2022, 08:02 AM
Experiencer

Thank you very much both for insights.

Visions about spiders eyes looking

I've been having visions of a spiders 8 eyes looking at me as if
the eyes were right by my face.
Old 25-11-2022, 02:55 PM
Guide

I think Taj is right. The visions are your inner self trying to make sense of events that don't sit right with you, and which cause you pain.

The deeper question, to my mind, is why are these visions continuing over the years? Is there something about them that still resonates with your current life, perhaps another person who treats you the same way? Or is the cousin bully still a part of your life and still mistreating you?

If possible, I would suggest you forgive this person. And then block them from your life. Take back your power and peace of mind and just walk away from any contact with them.
Old 25-11-2022, 04:24 PM
asearcher

This is a recurrent theme for you which then means you have not worked through it. To me it comes off as "shock", "anxiety", being shamed by someone or by severals but other people looking from what I think you have described before in other threads.

What I can say is that in my husband's first family exists a narcissist and one of the things this narcissist is doing to already very small children, its very own grandchildren, if given the opportunity, is to do just that - shame them, making other who has not caught on just yet as it can happen so quickly to then become involuntary viewers, part of it, manipulated, enablers.

That sort of emotional abuse is normalized and for the child to "toughen up". The narcissist can also surround itself with lets say a partner who has some sort of vulnerability and who can not see through all the layers of manipulation and cruelty and is there for in denial of what is truly going on right on front of her/him. And so it may continue…

I do not know but I am thinking if your home environment or any other environment has been this way for you, with this cousin you describe in these scenes but perhaps others too allowing it to happen- that is where all these many images come from. I do not think someone who bullies comes from a loving, emotional intelligent home environment so this could be something sick instead that went on in your family, among relatives, allowing this to even take place, having normalized it. This could go generations back. If one can not break the pattern one is part of it, there are those who are both victims and bullies.

I think you experience these can give you the tools you need to get to the bottom of it and to not allow it to continue into yet another generation, not allowing the bully or others like it to be around your child/children unattended etc. You feel something. That is good. There are those who are numbed and won't even adress it then.

I know how hard it can be to, especially if you are dealing with repressed memories, to deal with them when you don't even remember they have existed. Being on display, shamed is truly terribly and the mind automatically does what it can to protect you but then these visions come through but you may not remember even so.

Anyways what you describe is one of the classic things a narcissist subjects another human being to. I can't say if your cousin was/is a narcissist though and regardless of what it's been a bully and it shouldn't have happened to you.

I of course agree with the others above.

I sure hope you can be free of these ugly visions someday and be healed :)

Last edited by asearcher : 25-11-2022 at 06:29 PM.