Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Time Travel

Old 21-08-2022, 06:58 PM
Newbie ;)

Rerun of & Reliving a terrible year

Hello all, Thank you for accepting me on the forum.
I hope to soon share some positive posts, but I’m here today with quite a negative post and trying to find some answers or advice.

In my own mind, I think there’s something in my stars that has caused this.
People do have bad years and similar years to the past etc.. but I’m going through an actual replay of one of my worst years I could possibly imagine. It’s not just coincidental, it’s the actual same events! The same occurrences and feelings.

It’s long, so please forgive me.

Greetings from the year 2016!
Okay, it’s 2022, but here’s my problem, I’m actually re-living the year 2016!
It’s a bit more than just thinking about the past, it’s actually being there, tasting, smelling, feeling and absolutely everything repeating itself again!
Believe me I’m trying so hard to break out of it, to find a difference, smash a cycle but something that happened back then comes back and kicks my backside!

Of course everyone gets a “Deja Vu” sensation but this is like being in a parallel world running side by side with the past!
Even yesterday, I exaggerate not, I said it would rain in the evening! 8pm, it was raining! Right on cue! Just as it did on Saturday August 20th 2016!
We’re even on the same calendar as 2016!

Am I mad? I’d be comforted if I actually was!

Here’s the story about why it is 2016 again!

At the end of last year, I had a feeling that this year 2022 was going to be difficult! I usually always have a customary glimmer of optimism & hope at the start of a new year, this time I had a very bad feeling! Thus far, I’ve not been wrong!

This year has been dreadful from the first second, and actually 2016 was very good for the first 2 months but I think this year has rectified that and then carried on throughout!

March 2016 my Mother died and there wasn’t much grief and mourning, my mother was a good person but a severe alcoholic and severe mental health issues, she was neglectful & in fairness was not fit to be a mother. Of course I was very sad, but not overwhelmingly.

Anyway, throughout 2016, I suffered luck which I believe and still believe was down to a curse!
I did not make a penny all year! Everything I tried failed spectacularly! My business failed, deals I won, fell through even when supposedly completed. I had 2 cars, I lost them both! My weight ballooned and I lost it all. My physical health was dreadful, blacking out, collapsing and constant headaches! I survived by selling all my possessions and what savings my wife had! Our bed even collapsed!
The luck was absolutely horrendous and there was a constant horrible energy around, a really bad feeling!

It’s now 2022!
The similarities are frightening!
I’ve done around 4-5 business deals, all have fallen through! Even the small ones, not happened!
In 2016, I did a deal and signed contracts, had witness signatures etc.. all was finalized for the next week!
The Sunday, I fell down the stairs and almost broke my arm. The following day at around 11am. I was told the deal was off!

This year, deal done, all signed. Sunday, I fall down the stairs, almost break my arm. 11:11 am the next day. The deal is off!

2016, ballooned in weight, ended the year losing almost 5st.
2022, ballooned over 20st, so far I’ve lost 3.

2016, health was bad, headaches 24/7, blackouts and collapsing.
2022, headaches constantly, eyes in agony, eye sight not as good, leaking brain fluid! (I had leaks in 2016)

2016, my bed collapsed, I wake up in agony with my back.
2022, the bed has collapsed! I’m hobbling holding my back in pain!

There are so many repeat events, social engagements in the same dates, car issues, unexpected bills: all exactly how I had in 2016n

The bad luck continued all of 2016, I was followed by an evil energy that seemed to revel in my misfortune! No doubt a curse!
2022, I feel no different!

Sad, desperate, surrounded by people but desperately alone!

2022 is the same calendar year as 2016, I must ask, is there some sort of curse over this particular year? Is it the same bad star or something.

This is unbearable! Can anyone at all shed any light as to why this is happening to me?

I don’t just think about the past, I’m feeling it and living it! All the same emotions, the fear I had, the shock and helplessness! It’s all back!

Any suggestions or advice, I thank you.
Old 22-08-2022, 04:24 PM
Master
That sounds like something is playing with you or trying to get your attention???

Sorry for your bad luck!!!

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 22-08-2022, 05:08 PM
I am also sorry for your bad 'luck'.
If you perhaps believe that things happen for a reason...what reason do
you think this could be happening.
At least, that is how my mind works, "Why is this happening?
What exactly am I supposed to be learning here anyway?"
Some people it's to learn strength and to stand up for themselves...yet, the next guy it's to learn humility...
another to overcome their fear.

What do you think? But, I don't mean to tell us...it's for you to work out, imo.
It means more when we work it out ourselves, ha, psychotherapy is built on that premise!
I wish you the best in this.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 29-11-2022, 10:10 AM
Ascender

You had experiences in 2016, and every experience we have in our lives is stored in the subconscience. It is THE ultimate record of our lives. Experiences usually get ‘buried’ there and forgotten about, but similar ones can be ‘reawoken’ through similar thoughts and feelings which will activate them. Like a kind of muscle memory so to speak.

You had a nagging feeling at the start of the year that 2022 would be a very bad and difficult year, and it is this which has reactivated all of the bad experiences from 2016. My guess is that you also had a similar feeling at the start of 2016 too.

This is what has caused the events of this past year, and this is what you need to change. Don’t wait for 1st January, start now with better thoughts.

Life is getting better. I am feeling better. I am feeling happier. I am grateful for my life now. I am enjoying life more. Everything is turning out beautifully. And so on. New thoughts like these will really help.

I am also noticing that you have had a lot of back troubles. The back is your support system in life, and if you have back troubles, it reflects a feeling of not being supported in life. You even say it in your post that you are “ surrounded by people, but desperately alone. “ This is another thought form to work on, the feeling of being unsupported and helpless. Affirm many times a day: LIFE SUPPORTS ME AT EVERY TURN. Make this your new power belief.
Old 02-12-2022, 06:01 AM
Tedmil

I'm having same with 2022 which has mirrored a whole series of events specific to 2017. In my case, I suspect it's a sign for me to get back in touch with a woman I met in 2017. However, I have no motivation to do that so it is annoying.
Old 12-03-2023, 10:03 AM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tedmil
I'm having same with 2022 which has mirrored a whole series of events specific to 2017. In my case, I suspect it's a sign for me to get back in touch with a woman I met in 2017. However, I have no motivation to do that so it is annoying.

Could it also be that you are having similar thoughts to those you thought back in 2017? Ask your inner being to tell you and show you why these things are happening.
Old 25-03-2023, 09:48 PM
Tedmil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Neil
Could it also be that you are having similar thoughts to those you thought back in 2017? Ask your inner being to tell you and show you why these things are happening.
In general, I don't think my thoughts were similar. The events did act to remind of that time and moreover the particular woman. They have continued. I've decided to try and contact her.
Old 25-03-2023, 10:47 PM
Master
Some times they fade out of your life like magic.. leaving no way to contact them.. I dunno if it’s part of their plot to twist things further inside, but I’m familiar with them leaving no trace… just trying to work out their story’s and read between the lines???

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 31-10-2023, 08:28 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulfsworld
Hello all, Thank you for accepting me on the forum.
I hope to soon share some positive posts, but I’m here today with quite a negative post and trying to find some answers or advice.
That's true you faced a hard time and I am feeling sad for you what you have gone through and sounds like you are feeling stuck in there. That must be so frustrating for you, I can feel you buddy!! But let's hope for the good. I mean just because you have gone through such things in your past that doesn't mean in future all those things would be the same. Believe in yourself and you have that power so you could break the cycle of sorrow and the feeling is all upon you. Right...!! So let's do it champ :)

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 18-01-2024 at 09:32 PM. Reason: Shortened quote as Admin has asked to 2-3 sentences