Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 21-06-2022, 02:04 PM
Post 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher
...I personally think that those who have challenged lives are more evolved souls than those who don't.
I think if you are up against people who have toxic attitudes ... they will in a way only make you stronger from that aspect.
YES!

That blind and deaf person you see limping? Very advanced soul!
They were not 'cursed' or even paying off some karma, necessarily...
they and their Guides agreed to that life for reasons.

And you know what? All the reasons are for our own evolving or advancement and purification towards a wonderful, blissful outcome.
Ok I will say, ''from my understanding and experience''. :)
I think of a beautiful smooth stone that took years of tumbling.

There are reasons for everything...I was 'lucky' (?) enough to have had my life flash before me 2 xs,
(almost like a Life Review) to have my mouth drop and see this.

Nothing is what it seems. And life becomes so much fun when we know this!! Yesterday I found out about some $$ I'm losing...
I smiled, "Hmm, now what am I gonna being learning here!!!? LOL!"
Even The Hard Knocks in life become adventures in growth!!!

It's all in our perspective. An ant sees the tree differently than a guy in a helicopter above it...same tree, tho, see what I mean?

Great thread and great posts so far, indeed. :)

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 22-06-2022, 06:25 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wandering_Star
Recognize the ways you are already blessed in this life.
, but rather that we willingly choose the challenges we want to experience, and the kinds of people and circumstances that will help us do that.
You can be pretty sure that those thousands of people dying of hunger and thirst at the moment in Somalia didn't choose their lives.
And the rest of the world's poor and downtrodden.

The constantly promoted belief (induced by religions) that we are born to be good and obey (in order to enter heaven) is a tragic error in the concept of the universe's plan and an insult to mankind's intellect.

'A clear conscience is the sure sign of a bad memory'
- Mark Twain.
Old 22-06-2022, 07:07 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busby
You can be pretty sure that those thousands of people dying of hunger and thirst at the moment in Somalia didn't choose their lives. And the rest of the world's poor and downtrodded.
How does your comment go along with what asearcher and Miss H believe?

I believe that we can't be "pretty sure" of anything.

Why would a soul choose to incarnate as an animal or a plant, and not a human?

I believe that we can only choose a life that is in the ballpark of our development, then we try to do the best of it (in soul terms, not in human terms), and sometimes we fail. Due to our ignorance caused by our level of development, sometimes we fail, and pain and suffering is the result of our failures, it isn't intentional, by design.

I think that "those who have challenged lives are more evolved souls than those who don't" isn't true.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 22-06-2022, 07:40 PM
Master

What if this is the next birth? It's all happening now and now is all there is.

Food for thought.
Old 22-06-2022, 07:49 PM
Master
I know my next life I hope Part of Me will help me please to the person and not be a victim or victims of bullying because I'm not sure he or she we'll go for an MBA funeral director but I cannot do this life and achieve everything in life I'm going to need Ian and a Funeral Directors at the same time
And I'll give it a more person it will use a mushroom block name to get their own Lane because I hate emotional blackmail that could put me in prison for the rest of my life if they threw the definite because I found out if they are going through it I'll be doing 15 and 1 something is not do
My ex-wife I was stronger and stronger because I've learnt of this life

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 22-06-2022, 07:55 PM
Master
Living a good life- you will eventually reincarnate or even be given birth too… it’s just reincarnation takes a while to get things going- I know I’m going to be blind and deaf in my life’s- will take a few to gain it all back imo karma is stored even for the future doing the time now will off set my crimes in the future???

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 22-06-2022, 09:33 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
What if this is the next birth? It's all happening now and now is all there is.

Food for thought.
"Simultaneous time" is a misinterpretation. It isn't about all happening simultaneously. It is about the possibility of accessing any probable time coordinate from the current present.

This can't be "the next birth".

Food for thought: what happened to the you-who-were-alive-yesterday, to the you-who-experienced-your-18th-birthday, to the you-who-experienced-your-birthday? Is whatever you may remember that which actually happened to you? Does it matter?

=====
EDIT: My point in this discussions is that people tend to rationalize or parrot these things, which is a waste for their non-physical personalities: it prevents them from finding out why they are here, what they are here to do. The only way to find out, in my opinion, is to turn inwards and inquire their inner-source of knowledge; not to follow any gurus or dogma.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 22-06-2022, 11:51 PM
Quote:
You can be pretty sure that those thousands of people dying of hunger and thirst
at the moment in Somalia didn't choose their lives.
And the rest of the world's poor and downtrodden.
Sorry, Busby, but you have no idea what they chose for this life or what reason.
I don't mean this to be hurtful, but ...ya just don't.

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 23-06-2022, 07:29 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
How does your comment go along with what asearcher and Miss H believe?
I believe that we can't be "pretty sure" of anything.
Why would a soul choose to incarnate as an animal or a plant, and not a human?
isn't true.
Well, and to be nice - I don't have to go along with anything anyone believes.

No, we cannot be sure of anything- we are being constantly decieved and 'believe' only that which suits us. Only a very small part of the outside world is visible to us through our senses and we try to make the best of it knowing that the universe is overwhemingly big.

Transmigration of the soul was here for centuries, still exists in Buddhism but otherwise has been replaced by the nattily-dressed followers in the church as being 'not a very nice thought'.

For me there is only one sort of karma, I call it 'everyday life'. Take yourself as an example, at this moment. You are work in progress. Who you are, what you are, where you are is all the result of the whole universe in collective action. You were born carrying your forbears character traits and even features - all to some extent, any mistakes you may have in your physical or mental realms were not chosen by you but are a result of the combined forces of the universe or what we like to call nature. These forces, for one moment, all came together at your birth and were called upon to combine many facets and actions to present you to the world. You (in my book) had no choice in the matter - but your lived environment planned that moment.

The constantly promoted belief (induced by religions) that we are born to be good and obey (in order to enter heaven) is a tragic error in the concept of the universe's plan and an insult to mankind's intellect.

'A clear conscience is the sure sign of a bad memory'
- Mark Twain.
Old 23-06-2022, 01:29 PM
Quote:
Well, and to be nice - I don't have to go along with anything anyone believes.
True enough! :)