Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 20-11-2022, 12:23 PM
Guide

I was born troubled, but interestingly that came coupled with an intense faith in something beyond this world that I would talk to and gain support from.
As I got older I faced immense challenges and the nature of this life has brought me to my knees many times.

As the saying goes, when life brings you to your knees, pray.

Sometimes I forget this and end up massively disconnected from myself.
Then I remember, and even in the midst of feeling troubled, there's a sense of peace inside, knowing that everything is happening for a reason.

Not necessarily prayer in the traditional sense, but meditating on my breath and using mantras and affirmations helps me hold onto this trust as well.
Old 28-11-2022, 01:23 AM
Seeker

In general, I tend to think it is important to have faith in oneself.
Old 28-11-2022, 05:55 AM
Master

What makes you think that you were born troubled?
Old 28-11-2022, 02:01 PM
Administrator
I would agree with marcus

Namaste
Old 28-11-2022, 02:31 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
I would agree with marcus
And I agree with you
Old 29-11-2022, 07:20 AM
Master

......And not to keep on blaming ourselves all the time for things that happen that are not our fault as I have done all of my life .
All of our troubling times are what makes us strong and become who we are .
Old 29-11-2022, 07:42 AM
Dude111

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
So you have no trust in God or the Universe or the way things have been set up? Wanna talk about it?
My uncle said no one has to reincarnate,people can stay in heaven (He is born again)

I sure hope thats true.....

I do trust God but this year has been absolutey horrible for me.....
Old 29-11-2022, 10:30 AM
Master

I agree with Redembers, “a mind that is still and heart that is at peace”. Yep that just about fixes everything (in a way).

Yep I can see a lot of things that trouble me with this world, but as I can’t do anything to fix it, I just pray and not stay attached to the troubles, just let them go. I think that is the main thing, just let them go.

The troubles are gonna happen whether we think about them or not, so why let it impact on us in a negative way.