Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 12-10-2022, 02:44 AM
asearcher

Circle - what does it mean?

Hi had experiences a long time ago now that I have never posted about here and will keep it short, just kidding I can't keep it short...

I was in this experience trying to read from the bible (in that other state, not this reality, in this reality I was "asleep") and this child, that I do not even know if it was a genuine spirit child, was starting to run around me in circles, faster and faster, and it was fast even before. I had the thought what was done was an effort to try to keep what I was reading, doing "locked in" this circle, and at the same time I wondered if I put my foot out - would the child stumble or jump over? I did not do either as I was not sure what/who this being was. I think it was the lower realms trying to use my own guilt and fear.

I had to get help with this and have this removed by those who know what they're doing, as it was getting too strong of a connection as well and I was feeling drained but at an acceptable level but still me feeling that I was getting weaker and weaker or that was the intent.

I think it was my emotional, me feeling lots of feelings, that would have been of some use, like an energy.

I don't go by what I see, but what I feel because I know looks can alter. I am split afterwards in what I thought of all this, one brain wants to go into the logical terms as I can not untangle this, short term is to just say I experienced it, for what ever it was.

Does the circle mean anything? Or was it to distract me?

Last edited by asearcher : 12-10-2022 at 07:50 PM.
Old 12-10-2022, 01:36 PM
Master

I think you saw in a dream that you were going around in circles . Some times a dream is just a dream and has no meaning or is just bits of waking life . With my posts I think them out . I try to make them as to the point as I can . Most people are not hear to read a book . You might re post this in the dream sec of this forum see if any one there has any ideas .
Old 12-10-2022, 07:52 PM
asearcher

Thank you desert rat for your help and honesty. I've edited above. I suppose the question I had was really if it is something that could be a symbol, or ceremony for something when a being is doing something in circle. Could very well be me going around in circles as well, as you suggested, LOL.

Besides from that those who knew could tell I had this or these beings with me and the draining kind, which then have me thinking if the child doing the circle meant or could mean something else (besides from what you suggested it is me running around there) :)
Old 16-10-2022, 08:25 PM
Master

Maby consciously of subconscioulsy you feel your life is just going around in circles . Just a wild thought . This dream figuring out thing is kinda hard some times as we all have different lives . In one of mine dreams I was looking at a a/c therm. wire. The different wires do different things . Meaning less to most people .
Old 31-10-2022, 06:56 AM
asearcher

Thank you. Interesting with the wire.

Saw a program just now, in it priest said they were to make a circle of protection.

Perhaps the child who was running around me while I sat on the floor reading from the bible was aiming to create just that?
Old 07-11-2022, 02:57 PM
Administrator
Hello

Two fold the Bible is something at times we turn to when we are facing a spiritual crisis or understanding in our life path. In this you are looking for an answer that might not be there to be found. Going around in circles in a dream can mean that you are avoding getting on task or facing something that you know needs your attentions.

Its a message dream and as you were unsettled by it and recall it means that you most likely know what you have to complete or work on. Too many times we will just put things off and put it to the Universe to complete it but that does not always work. We are here to work our path to walk a path and to do the work on that path.

Lynn
Old 19-11-2022, 07:43 AM
asearcher

Thank you so much, Lynn! :) I apologize for the delay on me answering. I most def have things to work on, yes.