Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Closed Thread

Old 05-02-2021, 03:28 AM
Master

This is an inventotry of failed predictions:
Wrong Again: 50 Years of Failed Eco-pocalyptic Predictions
Myron Ebell • Steven J. Milloy • 09/18/2019
https://cei.org/blog/wrong-again-50-...c-predictions/
Bottom line: 100% of the posters here have no competence on the climate change (me included); why parrot media?
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 05-02-2021, 03:35 AM
Deactivated Account
https://twitter.com/EcoSenseNow/stat...192992777?s=20

concentration of co2 and temperature fluctuations.

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4
Old 05-02-2021, 07:29 AM
JustASimpleGuy

Here's my take. Until and unless we get fusion reaction working and at scale we're screwed in the long haul one way or the other, barring a new and unforeseen technological breakthrough or until the breakaway NWO releases all that neat free energy alien tech recovered from crashed UFOs.

So we either continue to pump out pollutants into the air or transition over to wind and solar and create another environmental disaster extracting rare-earth metals as well as dealing with the toxicity of their disposal, not to mention the vast swaths of land usage required to compensate for lack of energy density and inherent energy intermittency.

Of course we could come up with some scheme to drastically reduce the human population down to manageable levels, say a billion or whatever figure is deemed necessary for sustainability.
Old 05-02-2021, 10:31 AM
Master
We could, at a personal level, try reducing are CO2 footprint dramatically and then get solar or whatever.
I personally converted to an on demand hot water heater. That cut my electrical bill in 1/2! When I go to places that sell the on demand hot water heaters....... they sell virtually none per year. That has to change. Those who are promoting a Green revolution must start doing their part instead of passively being participants.

As for reducing the human population..... I hope you are not thinking of Eugenics?

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 05-02-2021, 11:35 AM
JustASimpleGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
We could, at a personal level, try reducing are CO2 footprint dramatically and then get solar or whatever.
I personally converted to an on demand hot water heater. That cut my electrical bill in 1/2! When I go to places that sell the on demand hot water heaters....... they sell virtually none per year. That has to change. Those who are promoting a Green revolution must start doing their part instead of passively being participants.

As for reducing the human population..... I hope you are not thinking of Eugenics?

On no. My first two statements of solutions, as far as I'm concerned, seem to come mostly from a place of fear of the unknown and fear of the known respectively.

As for radical reduction of the population, well, that's just insane and worse, however it does have its proponents.

The thing to keep in mind is it only takes a small and dedicated critical mass to bring about fundamental change for both the good and bad. It's something like 10% of a population. That should be a very scary thought to anyone with some insight into human nature and the best way to that insight is through insight into one's own nature.
Old 05-02-2021, 11:44 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
Bottom line: 100% of the posters here have no competence on the climate change (me included); why parrot media?

Maybe you are dependent upon the media for your info on climate change? I don't, I can see for myself the climate has changed. There are many clues to find if people have an interest in them. You think it's about ''parroting media'' but perhaps you're projecting there...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn

Few would suggest that, John. Depopulation is usually achieved through contraceptives and education opportunities for girls and women. Both solutions create a more stable population. Both solutions are also not very popular with the dominant religions.
Old 05-02-2021, 01:57 PM
Deactivated Account
Perception and Reality

https://t.co/YitpkwawKK?amp=1

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4
Old 05-02-2021, 02:02 PM
ketzer

Perhaps, it is not a question of if depopulation will occur, but only of when and how.....and how complete it will be.
Old 05-02-2021, 02:37 PM
Master
and what science are you looking at?

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 05-02-2021, 02:46 PM
ketzer

The science of ecology John. Population dynamics.
This is something humans often seem to believe they can stay one step ahead of forever. Maybe?
Humanity seems to believe these laws only apply to the 'lower' life forms.
We shall see how long they can outrun reality.
We shall see if mother nature really holds humans above all those other animals, or if she applies the law equally for all.
Closed Thread