Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 05-01-2021, 10:40 PM
Experiencer
Lightbulb Awakenning = Suffering

There is a great difference between awakening and leading an awakened life.

People who had an awakening experience (OBE's, NDE's, Lucid Dreams) or STE often feel like exiles after having experienced that their true home lies elsewhere.

But once our awakened lives have become the status quo we are no longer interested in leaving this world in favour of some spiritual heaven, because this world will have become our true home, perhaps for the first time. [THIS IS HUGE]

Our focus of attention is shifted.

We may even lose interest in a spiritual life or spiritual pursuits, simply because “spirit” or consciousness reveals itself to be in everything we place our attention on.

Nothing is exempt.

--------------------------------------

Source = Jurgen Ziewe
Old 05-01-2021, 11:03 PM
Experiencer
I swear that I had done that BIG mistake in the past.

The moment you have some awekenning experience for real, it blows your mind that having an spiritual body real and other dimensions / worlds exists!

Then, you cannot help yourself but to start to focus more your life into getting more "spiritual experiences", than to to engage and succeed more on the boring and challenging "mortal human life".

I started to look down on humanity desires, sexuality, materialism, money, challenges - Because I did prefer to do "OBE's" and have more exciting stuff & adventures there.

It's really important that you SUCCEED EQUALLY on every single world, body and dimension.To live an Awakenned Life EVERYWHERE you're conscious.

Every world, Every dimension have it's own pros / cons, it's own challenges... Even the HIGHER DIMENSIONS!

The higher dimensions that are beyond form, and you feel inconditional love while floating in the air, where most people want to be rather than in "here" ... Dude, at the end of the day on those "heavens" you are going to get bored no matter how much love you have! Time will pass, and you'll get bored to move away into something to do or to live!

That's why we wanted to have a human life in the first place, is a game with challenges, goals, adventures, lessons, missions, battles, scores, rules and more.

Live an Awakened Life, with high engagement and high succesfull atittue EVERYWHERE and SUCCEED IN EVERY SINGLE DIMENSION.

On the Human Mortal World that we share, you can "live 2 lives" without trouble. You can do your Out of body experiences at 2-4am, and then wake up at 7am to go to work/study without any trouble at all (after you get used to and master the skill through daily practice).

Actually is really COOL to know that you're inmortal and have another "body parked" in another dimension, while living your human mortal life.

Because all of this anxieties and fears about physical death, or people insulting your "temporal human body", or some intimidation games with people - Will no longer affect your being level. It's VERY COOL, it's FREEDOM.

It gives your Human Life Atittude, a much more EXCITING FUEL in order to put more smart risks into your life, to go after what you want, to start going after your dreams... Because you KNOW, not believe, that you're inmortal and you have another "body parked" in another dimension.

You can go and exit higher dimensions easy peasy, but to stay there doing nothing while floating in love forever? That's so boring
Old 24-01-2021, 05:20 PM
Master
One thing that anchors us here in a lower density level of consciousness is our ego.

Ha ezek lennének az utolsó szavaim, minden jót kívánok az élet során. Ahogy mindent megtettem, hogy figyelmeztesselek. Béke és szeretet mindig - HA

Yes, I spell my alias incorrectly on purpose. To prove I am not perfect. Yet.
Old 25-01-2021, 12:28 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritualFreedom
There is a great difference between awakening and leading an awakened life.

People who had an awakening experience (OBE's, NDE's, Lucid Dreams) or STE often feel like exiles after having experienced that their true home lies elsewhere.

But once our awakened lives have become the status quo we are no longer interested in leaving this world in favour of some spiritual heaven, because this world will have become our true home, perhaps for the first time. [THIS IS HUGE]

Our focus of attention is shifted.

We may even lose interest in a spiritual life or spiritual pursuits, simply because “spirit” or consciousness reveals itself to be in everything we place our attention on.

Nothing is exempt.

--------------------------------------

Source = Jurgen Ziewe

Yes that often happens.

In fact we are getting ‘more real’ with ourselves and the nature of reality.

Everything becomes the truth of yourself and life as life is.
Old 25-01-2021, 12:35 AM
Yes. God ruined my life. I've said it many times.

Also friend Tom ruined me for cheap wine opening a $40 bottle...
same thing.
Thanks God, thanks Tom.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 25-01-2021, 12:36 AM
Ascender

"And I gave my heart to know wisdom, and to know madness and folly: I perceived that this also is vexation of spirit.

For in much wisdom is much grief: and he that increaseth knowledge increaseth sorrow."
Old 25-01-2021, 12:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kundalinikid
"And I gave my heart to know wisdom, and to know madness and folly: I perceived that this also is vexation of spirit.
For in much wisdom is much grief: and he that increaseth knowledge increaseth sorrow."
Yes, that person knew the truth - this is a Path of Sorrow. It is!

Reminds me of a conversation St. Teresa of Avila had with God. 16thc ---in a wagon at night in a storm
the wagon falls onto it's side in a over flowing stream.
-Thanks, Lord.
-Teresa, this s how I treat my friends.
-Yes, and this is why you don't have many.

She and I have a similar personality.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 25-01-2021, 01:06 AM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Yes, that person knew the truth - this is a Path of Sorrow. It is!

Reminds me of a conversation St. Teresa of Avila had with God. 16thc ---in a wagon at night in a storm
the wagon falls onto it's side in a over flowing stream.
-Thanks, Lord.
-Teresa, this s how I treat my friends.
-Yes, and this is why you don't have many.

She and I have a similar personality.

Hah, nice story. Yeah, God don't have a whole lot of friends...plenty of children.

"And the scripture was fulfilled which saith, Abraham believed God, and it was imputed unto him for righteousness: and he was called the Friend of God."
Old 25-01-2021, 01:18 AM
JustASimpleGuy

I'm happy as a clam at high tide.

I admit there was a time after the initial intensity began to subside i was somewhat distraught. Best I can describe it is as if I was lost my entire life, finally found home and then somehow got lost again. It took about six months but I came to realize I wasn't lost and the core of the "gift" was still present though the experiential intensity mostly faded but is in fact still there.

Just keep the clam diggers away!
Old 25-01-2021, 03:04 AM
Master
A truly “awakened” person sees no difference between life and death.
A truly awakened person sees and feels divine light in everything and
from everyone. Keeping in mind that there are many levels of awakening,
and the journey is endless.