Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 13-04-2020, 07:47 PM
Thumbs up

Offer a vibration that matches your desire rather than
offering a vibration that keeps matching what-is.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 14-04-2020, 02:39 PM
Look for good things about where you are, and in your state of appreciation,
you lift all self-imposed limitations,

(and all limitations are self-imposed) and you free yourself
for the receiving of wonderful things.

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 18-04-2020, 01:46 PM
Wink

Everyone is responsible for the thoughts they think
and the things that they choose as their objects of attention.

Old 24-04-2020, 06:00 PM
Lightbulb

Anytime you feel negative emotion, stop and say: Something is important here; otherwise,
I would not be feeling this negative emotion. What is it that I want?

And then simply turn your attention to what you do want. . . .
In the moment you turn your attention to what you want, the negative attraction will stop...

Old 26-04-2020, 02:27 PM
Angel1

Feel appreciation for those who provide examples of Well-being.
How would you know that prosperity was possible if there wasn’t some evidence of prosperity around you?
It’s all part of this contrast that helps you to sharpen your desire.

Old 29-04-2020, 04:03 PM
It is as easy to create a castle as a button.
It’s just a matter of whether you’re focused on a castle or a button

Old 29-04-2020, 08:27 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
It is as easy to create a castle as a button.
It’s just a matter of whether you’re focused on a castle or a button

Your quote reminds of a piece of inner guidance:
Be specific that you want to create whatever you want in this awake-reality, and inside a specific time-frame starting from this now-moment.
Otherwise you might create it in another reality (dream, imagination, ...) in a time frame you forgot about, or in one you won't experience for a long while.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 29-04-2020, 10:30 PM
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
Your quote reminds of a piece of inner guidance:
Be specific that you want to create whatever you want in this awake-reality, and
inside a specific time-frame starting from this now-moment.
Otherwise you might create it in another reality (dream, imagination, ...) in a time frame you forgot about,
or in one you won't experience for a long while.
YES!

Old 30-04-2020, 01:34 PM
If all you did was just look
for things to appreciate you
would live a joyous, spectacular life. ...

it’s the only tool you would ever
need to predominantly hook you up
with who you really are.
That’s all you’d need.

Old 08-05-2020, 06:29 PM
Thumbs up

Your action has nothing to do with your abundance!
Your abundance is a response to your vibration.

Of course, your belief is part of your vibration.
So if you believe that action is part of what brings your abundance,
then you’ve got to unravel that.