Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 02-08-2023, 04:18 PM
Master

lack of focus

Hii all,

Do you guys also have troubles keeping the amount of goals narrow? I feel I set too many goals that I try to manifest, so that it takes longer..

Kind regards,

CW
Old 05-09-2023, 03:51 PM
Pathfinder
From Abraham's Law of Attraction perspective, you don't need to set goals at all to attract the things you want.

If you see manifesting as being something like a bucket, where you are pouring energy/water into it and when it's full it manifests, then it can feel difficult. Especially if your understanding is that you need to give each goal individual attention and if you don't then the process is stalled.

However, if you see manifesting as being the process of attracting what you want from how you feel (you attract physical forms that are a vibrational match to how you feel), then you understand that you can attract many goals simultaneously, even those you haven't mentally articulated.

When you are in a state of joy, then all things that are a vibrational match to that joy are being attracted in that moment.

Everything in your life is a manifestation - not just the goals you set. You are attracting/manifesting everything, wanted and unwanted. Think of all of the good things you manifest every day without your having made a goal of it. There are things you take for granted that other people would think of as being a big deal if they've manifested it.

Once you understand that you're constantly attracting/manifesting, you can let go of the fear that you need to micromanage your goals in order for them to manifest.

If you approach it from that perspective, it becomes much easier - you can just focus on your point of attraction (how you feel) instead of each individual goal.

Go ahead and articulate your goals if it feels good (if you're able to focus on your goals and you feel good at the same time you can attract them faster), but don't let the weight of goals stress you out or lead to your feeling worse. If you feel negative when focusing on a goal, you are not in a state of attracting it, or you could be but not in a form that is satisfying (think of people who are wealthy but miserable).
Old 05-09-2023, 09:42 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by flow.alignment
From Abraham's Law of Attraction perspective, you don't need to set goals at all to attract the things you want.

If you see manifesting as being something like a bucket, where you are pouring energy/water into it and when it's full it manifests, then it can feel difficult.
You've to believe on what you're putting your focus and intent to, like if you're wanting something positive it can be difficult if another is struggling. So it's something that's easier said then done.
Old 05-09-2023, 10:22 PM
Reminder when quoting others -quote only 2-3 sentences...as the Admin has asked.
Focus on that one thing and I bet it will happen :)

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 05-09-2023, 10:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aethera
So it's something that's easier said then done.
Ah, this is an example of a sentence that is not in the Rule Book of Manifesting.
It is as easy as you make it.
Life is easy, manifesting is easy, money coming to you is easy ...unless you think and believe they're hard.
This is LOA 101.

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 05-09-2023, 11:04 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Ah, this is an example of a sentence that is not in the Rule Book of Manifesting.
It is as easy as you you make it.
Life is easy, manifesting is easy, money coming to you is easy ...unless you think and believe they're hard.
This is LOA 101.
I've seen so much struggle, and them myself. So it puts a twist on words when it comes to beliefs, is what I was trying to say.
Old 06-09-2023, 12:09 AM
Aethera, how are you doing with LOA and manifesting things?
Are you having any issues? Here to help..that's all. :)
Just lemme know any time.

Old 06-09-2023, 02:53 AM
Master

I find it very very easy to manifest.
Old 04-11-2023, 05:49 PM
Seeker

Smile

Having many goals to achieve isn't a problem, it's more about how you organize them.

No matter how many goals you have, it's important to keep track of them.

What I do is write down each goal in my notebook, along with the steps I need to take to reach them.
Then, I read through this list every day and see how I'm doing.

However, if you have too many goals, it might be harder to give each one the attention it needs. So, it's good to find a balance that works for you.

Best,
Sami
Old 04-11-2023, 06:32 PM
Master

Hey Sami!!

I agree. I always have that pause moment lately to reflect on how they are developing :)