Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 10-06-2012, 05:42 AM
Knower
I know it sounds so odd and a lot to take in but this is probably the first time I have ever really been honest about my Twin Flame situation and since no one knows my true identity it would feel good for me to finally talk about it openly.
Old 10-06-2012, 05:44 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by waitingformylifetochange
I think that people know deep down in their hearts the difference between having a crush or obsession with a celebrity and feeling or even better- knowing- that you have truly found the other half of your soul. It's an overwhelming, overpowering high and low.

Exactly my point!
Old 10-06-2012, 06:43 AM
Nightmare

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessSerena
If we never had a connection then how could he have responded?
I'm not sure he responds. Why do you think he responds? Do you have any real proofs (for yourself)?
You may be connected to your mind/spirit or someone/something else.
Old 10-06-2012, 09:14 AM
Krystalle

^ i don't know about Serena, but i do get proof of our telepathy cause we do know eachother. And everything fits...so it is possible. It happens daily.
Old 10-06-2012, 10:02 AM
HiItsJustMeAgain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightmare
I'm not sure he responds. Why do you think he responds? Do you have any real proofs (for yourself)?

Okay usually I can't really say I agree with Nightmare ( I'm sorry ) but this one... EXACTLY! That is exactly what I think. I doubt. I think too much. And probably because of that I'm blocking telepathic communication away, even if it could be possible... It just is very difficult for me to believe stuff like that could happen... Especially if you have never met that person ie. you can't get proofs straight from asking that person... which is ridiculous because I have friends who do that kind of communication daily and it's very natural to them and I do believe in their communication
Old 10-06-2012, 06:53 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krystalle
^ i don't know about Serena, but i do get proof of our telepathy cause we do know eachother. And everything fits...so it is possible. It happens daily.

It happens daily with me too. Just lst night I was communicating with him.
Old 10-06-2012, 06:56 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by HiItsJustMeAgain
Okay usually I can't really say I agree with Nightmare ( I'm sorry ) but this one... EXACTLY! That is exactly what I think. I doubt. I think too much. And probably because of that I'm blocking telepathic communication away, even if it could be possible... It just is very difficult for me to believe stuff like that could happen... Especially if you have never met that person ie. you can't get proofs straight from asking that person... which is ridiculous because I have friends who do that kind of communication daily and it's very natural to them and I do believe in their communication

It's not really different with anyone else. Like I said celebrities are just normal people who got famous and they have the same natural abilotes we all do so you only really have to try and want it and it could work.
Old 10-06-2012, 06:57 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightmare

Well, he said he recognized me...And I also have felt his prescence before physically.
Old 10-06-2012, 07:23 PM
Master

Getting proof of the telepathy with a celeb twin is not hard. Send him an idea that you know he'll like and see if/when it comes out in the media. Be specific.

I get things back verbatim. It usually takes a couple of months though.
Old 10-06-2012, 07:58 PM
HiItsJustMeAgain

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessSerena
It's not really different with anyone else. Like I said celebrities are just normal people who got famous and they have the same natural abilotes we all do so you only really have to try and want it and it could work.

Hey I believe I have a celebrity tf too, I know they are same kind of humans just like we all are, I have said it there many times. It's not that. I just said these kind of things are difficult to me and I wanted to know how people here got started with telepathic communication since it seems to be so common.