Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 22-11-2023, 07:54 PM
Knower

me and my soulmate....

Thought I 'd write a post off the cuff about me and my soulmate and see what I will get..

I just chose the title

...To begin with I must say that this relationship or connection as it preferably having been said here was given to me....

I t's not that I don't want it... though as I have stated in the 'Can we define our path?' .. I question it - with patience and love.....

I 'm starting this thread, because something happened yesterday that made me wonder if she (Not I, I like to believe that the connection remains..) believes the hardship of the path is too much....

It was a hard day yesterday for me...\

To continue about the relation , I would say it makes me see a solution that exact what I need when something is to question...

We have shared many hardships together but yesterday's was unique in intensity and it made me wonder....

I would feel sad but somehow I keep it, -so we speak- just for her......

I 'll end it here

P.S. I have also made one more thread apart from the' Can we define our path', this one -- https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/s...d.php?t=146928

P.SS Thanks in advance for any responses
Old 22-11-2023, 09:03 PM
Master

so you were kinda vague, so i will just say what comes to mind. I'm not a reader so I have no idea if it has anythign to do with your story....

from where I am now, nothing much that we did or could do really matters all that much, in some ways none of it had to happen. But it IS what happened now.

Me being on a path, well, maybe I'm used to it but it isn't so important in the scheme of things lol...

thinking about my twin, she's like judas on steroids. Anything I do in relation to her, she figures out some way to betray my sensibilities... it is very much like lucy with the football but it happens in so many different ways I just want to scream sometimes. So I don't Want to do stuff in relation to her but at the same time I'm so drawn to her that I can't stop myself either.... Then I end up trying to make huge castles in the sky to explain why we can't be together and try to find a way to 'fix' things when the only real problem is I'm on pins and needles and don't know how to get off.

between that and the interest I have in my 'path' I just don't have a way to stop and believe in her long enough to be together, and I sorta even expect that if I did shift my energies, and try anyway, it would just be more of the same.

that as well is why i wouldn't try to sit down with her and chart a path forward. It would just be a meaningless endeavor...

I might as well stay with my path. At least I understand that.... or if it ever gets to be too much I can sleep more
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
as far as the others, im tired of directing traffic but can't think of a way to get into a relationship without feeling the obligation to be head traffic director. and, there is still the fact I always get rejected for even thinking about it lol...
Old 22-11-2023, 09:05 PM
Master
It’s always good to question anything in your world. If you don’t, you can often walk it, without awareness, you can reach for more of life if things don’t feel right, doesn’t sit right in you. Etc etc.

Relationships, especially closer ones, will challenge you as deep as you’ve opened to another. They become opportunities to deepen your own relationship to you, as well as others. Sometimes I’ve noticed, my own triggers, activated deeper places in me, that were hard to feel. I never ran from myself but certainly they were hard. I’ve had the other run from me, when I’ve triggered them, because it was too hard for them to face. I’ve had to let them go.

In my experience, I like to dig deep into myself as deep as clarity moves me. I never leave on a whim and not face what the activation in me wants me to notice. When I’m clear, I know my path.

The path through all life is choices abound, the path through you will always be there to notice, just in different experiences. I think those hard intense places, reflect how hard and intense things are within you to deal and feel, but in saying that, it’s your choice and path to meet them how you need for you.
Old 23-11-2023, 02:11 AM
Master

im just tired that I always have to make it all about the other person, to have anything at all. And there is never anything for me.

I know that isn't the way it should be and I know that isn't the way others have it with each other, but that is the way it always turns out for me when I'm in a life like this one.

I don't call that relating, I call that being a doormat. And I'm getting tired enough of living that way that I can honestly say I'd rather be alone. Which is itself a huge step for me, before I chose doormat every time, without fail. I saw that as better than 'nothing'.

I don't know how to change this situation... way too much is broken and I'm very tired now of a lot of activity which in the end doesn't go anywhere so I don't really want to keep working on it anyway.

Im so empathic that the things people just do as part of their normal day sometimes seem like immense cruelties... it took a lot of effort to get to the point I'm at now, where I can sorta understand people don't mean what they are saying to me to be so painful. But even having this voice, here now, to say this about myself, ended up costing me so much that I really just wish I hadn't gone to the trouble.
Old 23-11-2023, 03:02 AM
Master
The spiritual journey falling leaves can be very lonely and difficult, especially when you try your best to make things work. In the end you have to live life your way.

I think it’s important to note, from my perspective, that you do reach a point whereby you no longer give and give to something that’s not meeting you in kind. That is a lesson in letting go of care in old ways and patterns as I’ve experienced it.

When that balance within you moves to realising you do matter in the shared union with others, you’ll see where it’s not meeting your needs.

My journey through giving and receiving taught me we are the balance of both, that in and of itself, means you’ll always seek to create that for your life.

As I shared, the path of choice can meet you in different ways to previous choices, with less hardship and more balanced movements, where as previously you may have had nothing in return, it was always one sided.

As I see it, all sides are in me somewhere if I’m having a reaction, what that means can also include movements and walking away, not just taking the full brunt of others lack.
Old 23-11-2023, 03:16 AM
Master

and yet there is still the fact... that any time I try, I immediately feel rejected.
Old 23-11-2023, 03:32 AM
Master
Perhaps rejection is there to feel.. fully and without any need to worry if it arises.Fear to feel fully certain feelings is often the reason they keep arising..