Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Books

Old 27-02-2016, 08:37 PM
Experiencer

Marty Feldman biography by Robert Ross
Old 28-02-2016, 08:13 PM
Experiencer
JoyLand - Stephen King. Read it pretty much in 1 sitting. It was only 309 pages which is rather small.

I will be starting Nightmares and Dreamscapes next.
The word impossible is 2 letters too long.
I don't always give the best advice but I'm a great listener
Don't Worry, Be Happy
Old 29-02-2016, 05:35 PM
Pathfinder

Just read Adventures Beyond the Body by William Buhlman. Very informative, a lot of useful tips and experiments to do while you're out and about. I wish there were more OBE journal entries. Now, finally after a year of waiting, I finally get to read Jurgen Ziewe's book Multi-Dimensional Man. Let's see if it's as good as everyone says it is. If Robert Peterson praised it so much in his review, then it must be something to it. I trust his opinions.
Old 05-03-2016, 09:59 PM
Pathfinder

I am reading Whispers from the Woods by Sandra Kynes
Old 07-03-2016, 05:26 AM
Experiencer

The classic baseball book "The Glory Of Their Times" by Lawrence Ritter.
Old 08-03-2016, 12:11 PM
Master
"What If" by Rebecca Donovan
Old 12-03-2016, 02:26 PM
Suspended
As Far As You Can Go - Lesley Glaister
Old 12-03-2016, 03:20 PM
Newbie ;)

"The True Believer" by Eric Hoffer 1951... AGAIN, lol
Observations of mass movements, from Communists to Catholics.

.. a true prelude the promised Zombie apocalypse!
Old 16-03-2016, 11:49 AM
Pathfinder

So I finished reading Multi-Dimensional Man by Jurgen Ziewe. So what are my thoughts about it? Well, the more the narrative progressed, the more interesting it became. I read a few books about OBEs before this and I thought about what will I do, where I'd go once I'll achieve astral projection myself. The majority of things that he described, I said to myself, so what else is new? The book is very good, don't get me wrong, but in my opinion is maybe not as good as everyone says it is.

I was also hoping it would have more practical tips for maybe healing yourself and others in an out-of-body state, making others feel cold spots while you're out, going into akasha to look in our real history and then write about that. I'd go to the Moon and inside of it and see, if it's really hollow. Look into akashc records concerning the true nature and creation of the Moon, if it's really alien made and whether they really placed a computer inside of it in order to keep human DNA at 2 strands. How powerful is that computer? How did the put it in? How does it look like? What would happen to us if that computer would be turned off? Go 100 years or more in the past and visit my city or a more famous city and write about that, or go to check out Atlantis or Lemuria in a remote past. How were statues on Easter Island created. What information could your Higher Self reveal to you, about yourself that you couldn't even fathom yourself. ..... That kind of stuff... What I just mentioned is something I'd write about if I was writing a book about my 40 years of astral travels. I'd try to be as bold as I could. And I wouldn't give a damn if narrow minded people would call me a loon because of it.

If someone stumbles into out of body experiences for the first time, when reading this book, then naturally he will be mind blown, but that did not happen to me. Still that doesn't mean it's a bad book. My next OBE book to read is Explorations In Consciousness by Frederick Aardema. After that, it's back to Ziewe and his sequel Vistas of Infinity.

Last edited by Astro_Man : 16-03-2016 at 03:20 PM.
Old 18-03-2016, 11:52 PM
Guide

My name is memory :o