Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 02-12-2020, 11:17 PM
Experiencer
The Crop Circles Mystery

Crop Circles are really special, no question about that.

How those big things, actually happened and what was the purpose of them?

There are 2 main sides: (A) Humans (the purpose to Prank) - This is really hard because the geometrical patterns are very mathematically precise that only a machine could have done it. Lots of them appeared overnight, so in order to carry a machine to do that in the night those big geomtrical patterns, is extremelly hard but it could be.

(B) Aliens - With machines from space in order to start contacting us gently, in order to start reducing fear by starting doing things like that before an eventual escalation into more direct things, only when they see humans ready . The 2 refer to a physical force as the main cause.

This is the (Z) Side : The theory that this world of us is a virtual reality, since all things are possible digitally, the Larger Consciousness System (LCS) created those crop circles instanously (because they are digital) in order for the humans to open our minds, into a greater picture of reality - Without causing big fear & panic globally.

The Purpose: Just putting those mysterious crop circles overnight, in order for them to start talking about aliens and shake their minds to open up - Without causing panic & fear.
Old 02-12-2020, 11:40 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritualFreedom
Crop Circles are really special, no question about that.

How those big things, actually happened and what was the purpose of them?

There are 2 main sides: (A) Humans (the purpose to Prank), or (B) Aliens (the purpose to contact us?) - Along with thousands more. All of them refer to a physical force as the main cause.

This is the (Z) Side : The theory that this world of us is a virtual reality, since all things are possible digitally, the Larger Consciousness System (LCS) created those crop circles instanously (because they are digital) in order for the humans to open our minds, into a greater picture of reality - Without causing big fear & panic globally.

The Purpose: Just putting those mysterious crop circles overnight, in order for them to start talking about aliens and shake their minds to open up - Without causing panic & fear.

There is also a third side: natural phenonema.

I lived in an area that would get crop circles every once in a while.

One day I was driving past a field in which the hay had been cut and crimped but had not been baled yet. I stood and watched, what looked like a dust devil, dance around that field, picking up the hay and dropping it as if to music.

Where I live now, there is a place where dust devils play out their dances on a playa on a regular basis.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 02-12-2020, 11:48 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
There is also a third side: natural phenonema.

I lived in an area that would get crop circles every once in a while.

One day I was driving past a field in which the hay had been cut and crimped but had not been baled yet. I stood and watched, what looked like a dust devil, dance around that field, picking up the hay and dropping it as if to music.

Where I live now, there is a place where dust devils play out their dances on a playa on a regular basis.

Natural phenomena to create some crop-circles that are artifically made symbols that couldn't be.

If all crop-circles would be just random circles then I think that would be corret.

They are artificial because of how symbolic they are, natural phenomena theories I think is not accurate to explain it