Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 30-11-2020, 10:33 AM
Administrator
I would have to agree with Ameliorate on this.

There are more people doing good here than Evil.but they are the silent Heros

Being a beacon of Light to people does'nt sell papers Evil does

Namaste
Old 30-11-2020, 10:47 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritualFreedom
In a reality where evil is spreading throughout everywhere, and no one want's to face them right in front of their faces because of fear, that reality is going to become a hellish place

It's rather difficult to define evil, apart from let's say those we know and accept from the criminal courts and police reports.
Otherwise everything has two sides just as you and I have. None of us know how we would react in a given moment - maybe I would shoot and kill if a situation got out of hand and I couldn't cope.

Most people who have done terrible things always regret it. I know a man who killed his girlfriend and then his wife 30 years ago. Today he is a free man - but his conscience can never sleep.

Every one of us is convinced that our way of thinking is the right way, it's hard to learn that this as it evaporates as new facts or knowledge comes into the light and objectivity enters.

Personally I think the world is continually improving in the quality required to being on the way to a total humane society. It's going to take a long time but we'll get there I hope.

The constantly promoted belief (induced by religions) that we are born to be good and obey (in order to enter heaven) is a tragic error in the concept of the universe's plan and an insult to mankind's intellect.

'A clear conscience is the sure sign of a bad memory'
- Mark Twain.
Old 30-11-2020, 10:51 AM
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busby
Personally I think the world is continually improving in the quality required to being
on the way to a total humane society.
It's going to take a long time but we'll get there I hope.
Whole post - very nice.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 30-11-2020, 10:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
My greatest problem is I do not always turn over my 'obstacles' to 'spirit' or the 'Universe'.........
I have a tendency not to always trust...........
Interesting and honest.
I, however, trust nothing BUT, the unseen forces.. ha! I'm a bit odd. in that respect.
But, so far not good, but fantastic...for over a decade now.

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 30-11-2020, 11:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hallow
There's real people, real feelings, a real sun, moon, and Stars. For christ sake everything around you...
Interesting you cap Stars, but not Christ..any reason? I personally consider saying, 'For Christ's sake",
to be -- um - let's say, not kosher...to some, certainly, offensive.
But, I can't represent the Forum Rules on this.

Old 30-11-2020, 11:23 AM
Elfin

I do Not acknowledge"evil" ...and I know no "fear"..... Call me stupid !!!
Old 30-11-2020, 11:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin
I do Not acknowledge"evil" ...and I know no "fear"..... Call me stupid !!!
I know, right? I acknowledge it here, since it's brought up.

Old 30-11-2020, 12:11 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Interesting you cap Stars, but not Christ..any reason? I personally consider saying, 'For Christ's sake",
to be -- um - let's say, not kosher...to some, certainly, offensive.
But, I can't represent the Forum Rules on this.
The christ thing for me is complicated. Even on this site I keep a lot of really personal beliefs private. Is there a christ or one almighty God, sure why not. But that's about as far as I can go with it. Weather you believe there is or not ,doesn't make anyone better than the other. I believe we're all human with the same basic needs and wants. The details of that is as diverse as people are themselves.
Old 30-11-2020, 12:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hallow
The christ thing for me is complicated. Even on this site I keep a lot of really personal beliefs private. Is there a christ or one almighty God, sure why not. But that's about as far as I can go with it.
Thanks for writing back.
Curious - would you or do you write krishna, ram, mohammad, yogananda, mary, ruth, bill, also?
Or only Christ in lower case.
I come from an Eng lit background - not necessarily asking because of relig affiliations or not.
(But, also, from a respect aspect.)
Added: I realize now -your own name is lower case, ha!

Old 30-11-2020, 12:19 PM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
I know, right? I acknowledge it here, since it's brought up.
...... Hi..... Yes evil and fear are two words that I do not acknowledge or comprehend ..... To me they do not exist....