Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 20-11-2020, 06:49 PM
Pathfinder

Getting uncomfortable around guides

Hey everyone so I get really uncomfortable around angels and my guides but not in the way you’d expect. For many years I’ve been fascinated with angels and the like so when I first heard one I went crazy in happiness but after hearing my guide I started getting really embarrassed around him for mess ups, slip ups, even asking them for help I was to shy to ask and it made me super scared. They don’t like to talk to me because they’re afraid they’ll scare me and they get mad. I became super depressed because I can’t work with deity because I have so much love and respect for them it gets hard to think straight. Is this normal and can anyone tell me what to do? I just want to wake up and work with them normally like anyone else from what I can see people who know spirituality don’t worship them the way I do.
Old 20-11-2020, 10:06 PM
Experiencer
The "Gateway Affirmation" from the Monroe Insitute would be helpful to your personal situation.

Remember that you do this in your daily meditational practice beforing doing an Out of body (OBE)

The affirmation has three parts:

1 - What we are: more than our physical bodies
2 - What we desire: to explore, to know, to use greater energy
3 - Requesting assistance and guidance from greater (or equal) sources of knowledge.

Remember this lines:
“I am more than my physical body.
Because I am more than physical matter, I can perceive that which is greater than the physical world.
Therefore, I deeply desire to Expand, to Experience; to know, to Understand; to Control, to Use such greater energies and energy systems as may be beneficial and constructive to me and to those who follow me.
Also, I deeply desire the help and cooperation, the assistance, the understanding of those individuals whose wisdom, development, and experience are equal or greater than my own.
I ask their guidance and protection from any influence or any source that might provide me with less than my stated desires.”

Allow yourself to relax for a few minutes as you experience the amplified power of your positive intention. Be at peace.
Old 21-11-2020, 02:39 AM
Master
I can relate, but The emotion is the guidance.

So if I feel any emotion, be it negative or positive, I appreciate the guidance. When I feel negative emotion, I feel excited. Oh good! Negative emotion! Something I want here that is important and meaningful and relevant to me. Something to uncover. A gift from my inner being! I am now in this moment ready to unwrap the gift.

I ask myself, what do I have to believe in order to feel this way? "I am worthless." Well... That is why I feel negative emotion! Because my inner being does not agree with this.
So what would my inner being have to know is true, for me to feel this way? Well? Obviously. "I am worthy." I am worthy to be, do or have anything I want. All the amazing things I dream of that can I possibly want in life. I am worthy of all of the best I can imagine and even better.

At first, my life may not show me directly my worthiness. As I am not yet on the frequency or wavelength of alignment with my inner being and guidance. But I can internally imagine my worthiness in anyway I so want, for the purpose of finding the emotion that feels like I am worthy. Because with that emotion, in place, in alignment, I can then view my world through the eyes of my Source of being. Which already knows I am worthy and through which I can see my life reflect back to me as I become RECEPTIVE (EMOTIONAL ALIGNMENT) to my worthiness. Which means I first have to feel worthy in order to know what worthiness really is. It feels allot better than feeling unworthy. That is the main desire. To feel good emotionally, unconditionally, energy motionally. To be in alignment with who I really am, all that I have become.

So I think about having amazing experiences. Like imagine, what it would be like to be worthy. To have something amazing happen in my life. That I would really feel like "this never happened to anyone before. I am truely unique and worthy and special in this. I feel so blessed that this is happening to me right now. This feels significant ans valuable and big and amazing and cool and awesome and very interesting, etc."

And as I imagine and think for the purpose of feeling, of reaching that feeling place of what it feels like to feel worthy, think and imagine for the purpose of feeling that good feeling that feels like feeling worthy. I may begin to find more thoughts and more thoughts that also feel like that more easily. Such as memories of things I discovered about myself that were pretty amazing and special and interesting, that I appreciate. Now as I imagine for the purpose of reaching that feeling place, now from that feeling place, I can also receive and be more receptive of thoughts, realisations that are in vibrational, energetic, alignment and match and resonance to that feeling of worthiness. Such as memories that were not active, now activated, a remembered, of personal evidence of my worthiness.

Everything exists here and now, in that way. We just gotta reveal it through our realisation of it. The revelation happens all the time. But if we dont get on the wavelength where the realisation is allowed to happen, it might as well not exist. Because we dont realise it and dont live it thus, we dont allow it, energetically, to be realised by us.

So the imagination is not important, as we may not always know what our worthiness (or anything we want) will actually be and look like. But the important thing is to follow the thread of the emotion, that is the path of least resistance to our most preferred state of being and becoming, such as allowing the realisation of our own worthiness. So we imagine so that we can at the very least FEEL what it FEELS like emotionally, to be worthy. As that will really allow us to identify and synchronise and resonate through sympathetic resonance, with our own worthiness (or anything we want), in our here and now life experience, WHATEVER that may be, and REGARDLESS of what that may be, under any and all conditions, unconditionally, energy motionally and emotionally.

So to keep simple, we feel unworthy, so that means it is time in that moment to feel worthy. And really allow our own worthiness to be realised more in that moment, especially if we feel negative emotion, it becomes extra easy to really know what we are feeling and why. As especially in that moment we are ment to feel positive emotion, because we want to more than ever feel good exactly when we dont feel good, because we are suppose to feel good. But the negative emotion is not bad. It is just reminding you, you got thought patterns which are not helpful and ready to shift to allow your more greater allowed realisation of all that you truely do want to be do or have as you always truely are being and becoming all that you truely do want to be do or have. So its a reminder of that. A nudge, pointing you in the right direction you may want to set some time aside for yourself to allow this shift in perspective and align your perspective with that of your inner being, through your valuable emotional guidance system. So you can go through life in the most enjoyable and fun and effortless and naturl way.

So I think about things that would make me feel worthy. Imagine things that does make me feel worthy. And I am free to create this reality in my mind. Completely free in anyway whatsoever, unlimitted by anything. As I am just guided by my emotions, and the rest is totally up to me. And as I find a thought or idea or thing or vision that makes me feel less worthy, well, that is again a helpful reminder and guidance as to what thus would and does make me feel more worthy, what does feel good, what it is I do want, as opposed to not.

So you cant get it wrong. Because even if you create a thought that doesnt feel good, you still win. As that simply helps you know and realise what idea and thought does feel good. And as you think that and focus on that and feel better, you then continue to find it easier and easier to find more thoughts and more realisations of what does feel good. So we're free to explore any reality we want.

And as we click more and more into place of that good feeling positive emotion, such as worthiness. We can continue to then find it more and more easy and effortless and natural to find more of everything that is an energetic/vibrational/emotional match to that. Thoughts of our own worthiness for example. Memories. Or present moment real life circumstances that reflect our worthiness will begin to stand out more and support that as more and more evidence falls into place.

Eventualky it just becomes easy to know our worthiness. And we simply live to enjoy our natural worthiness as we have already learned to allow our own ongoing realisation and enjoyment of our ongoing evermore worthiness to be do or have anything we so desire. As that is simply the natural state of well-being and enjoyment of our life and appreciation in and of it, through it, from it, for it, with it, as it, etc.

And we take action in accordance with this knowing. Naturally and effortlessly, because we simply know we are worthy. So we live it and we effortlessly allow and enjoy our living of it.
Old 07-12-2020, 06:42 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadiantPearl
Hey everyone so I get really uncomfortable around angels and my guides but not in the way you’d expect. For many years I’ve been fascinated with angels and the like so when I first heard one I went crazy in happiness but after hearing my guide I started getting really embarrassed around him for mess ups, slip ups, even asking them for help I was to shy to ask and it made me super scared. They don’t like to talk to me because they’re afraid they’ll scare me and they get mad. I became super depressed because I can’t work with deity because I have so much love and respect for them it gets hard to think straight. Is this normal and can anyone tell me what to do? I just want to wake up and work with them normally like anyone else from what I can see people who know spirituality don’t worship them the way I do.

Just remember, your guides are human souls and I can assure you, they have done similar things that you are concerned about. They've also known you for a long time and they love you for who you are.