Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 15-11-2020, 09:04 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Tim

I'm happy to find you.. well, you as ever, even though we only "met" recently...

...wait ! Have we ?
Um... maybe? It was a memorable encounter if we did, clearly
Old 15-11-2020, 11:16 AM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnathanrs
Most psychics in my opinion don't know what they are doing. Most likely it was a empathic who was tapping into your field and was aware that you are a bit lonely and are in flux on starting a new relationship.
That seems more like it.
After all, psychics are not legally bound (outside Europe, anyway, in which they have to give a legal disclaimer) and most of them are fakes or overrated. They know how to make money though.

I've only met one who does seem to have extraordinary powers, who'd do quite expensive sessions in a room set aside in our local 'esoteric' shop. Alas the shop has become another victim of covid lockdown so I don't know what's happened to her, nor the shop's former proprietor with whom I keep in contact.
Old 16-11-2020, 07:42 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guff779
When a psychic says 'a potential relationship/person' will enter your life when the time is right and a lot of psychics, law of attractions people have said this.

What does 'the right time' means really?

When you have your confidence and things sorted in your life?

You awoke a memory from 30 years ago
I was in an obscure magical library, looking for a book. Then, they were not printed but often typed by volunteers on...typewriters, so some of them were "published" in ... 5 copies.
The book I felt a need for, unexplained.
I kept annoying the librarian.
Then, someone on a ladder, browsing books high up, near the ceiling, looked down and commented
"Maybe you are not ready for the book yet?"
I laughed and stormed out.
I came across the book a year later. For no reason I thought about that library. Came in as someone much older was returning it, that single copy in the entire nation, dogeared, typed, read and thumbed by weird people.
And, yeah, only THEN I was ready.
That one year was what I needed.
And yeah, I stole the book. Well stole... retyped it on a family typewriter.

So yeah, times can be right or...not.
The entities above you decide.
Old 17-11-2020, 01:03 PM
Master
My six pennies worth; don`t take too much notice of what psychics say, most aren`t worth their salt, some are just reading your mind a bit and are deceiving themselves as they do not understand that (as someone above said) , some good ones see a bit but only a tiny snippit of the truth.
Your time and money are better spent working on yourself, physically mentally and spiritually.
This life is an evolution, so plan to grow and then take the action necessary and have a lovely time doing it.