Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Closed Thread

Old 29-11-2020, 05:55 PM
Master
I did find the post, but the news source uses the same footprint of the previous. In other words, the link has been hijacked by another topic by the same source.

Ha ezek lennének az utolsó szavaim, minden jót kívánok az élet során. Ahogy mindent megtettem, hogy figyelmeztesselek. Béke és szeretet mindig - HA

Yes, I spell my alias incorrectly on purpose. To prove I am not perfect. Yet.
Old 29-11-2020, 07:50 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heightend-Awareness

I was wondering when these kinds of witnesses were going to surfacing. Just like in the spring.
Old 29-11-2020, 08:30 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heightend-Awareness
I did find the post, but the news source uses the same footprint of the previous. In other words, the link has been hijacked by another topic by the same source.
Here is what I was talking about earlier. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwH1...Australia %29

Do they go around testing every individual to get these results? If they can make these claims, then they can do the same with the perpetuation of a narrative by fudging the numbers. If people freak out about the statistics and data, have they seen overflowing hospitals with cases, or are they just accepting the propaganda that MSM convey?

Ha ezek lennének az utolsó szavaim, minden jót kívánok az élet során. Ahogy mindent megtettem, hogy figyelmeztesselek. Béke és szeretet mindig - HA

Old 29-11-2020, 08:34 PM
Master
Makes you wonder that - the truths and lies about how full hospitals are - I am contacting maybe 50 different hospitals in the UK this coming week - emailing staff who are the ground level in amongst it all, and I expect many replies - i'll see what transpires if anything... when I seen a nurse two weeks ago, when I was on my bike going for a look see what was happening, I asked is it busy our hospital, she said no - fear mongering news has a lot to answer to...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 29-11-2020, 08:46 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by linen53
I was wondering when these kinds of witnesses were going to surfacing. Just like in the spring.
More and more will be coming out of the woodwork as the global mass awakening continues to roll on.

Old 29-11-2020, 08:47 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by one-light
Makes you wonder that - the truths and lies about how full hospitals are - I am contacting maybe 50 different hospitals in the UK this coming week - emailing staff who are the ground level in amongst it all, and I expect many replies - i'll see what transpires if anything... when I seen a nurse two weeks ago, when I was on my bike going for a look see what was happening, I asked is it busy our hospital, she said no - fear mongering news has a lot to answer to...
Exactly. When you understand who owns and bankrolls MSM, and then you understand their agendas, you will start to form the picture of what it is all about.

Old 29-11-2020, 08:54 PM
Master

Coronavirus testing at Boston lab suspended after nearly 400 false positives

An investigation found that there were at least 383 inaccurate positive results from the lab that, upon re-testing, came back as negative.

https://www.activistpost.com/2020/09...positives.html
Old 29-11-2020, 09:00 PM
Master
Quote:
Coronavirus testing at Boston lab suspended after nearly 400 false positives

An investigation found that there were at least 383 inaccurate positive results from the lab that, upon re-testing, came back as negative.

https://www.activistpost.com/2020/09...positives.html
With this information, how much of the previous documentation has been truthful? Probably very little. (Not directed at what you've posted, but the false propaganda by MSM & MS everything)

Old 29-11-2020, 09:44 PM
Master

You might check out my hydroxychloroquine thread I just started. Talk about censoring.

For your convenience : https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/s...d.php?t=138101
Old 29-11-2020, 09:53 PM
Master
Quote:
You might check out my hydroxychloroquine thread I just started. Talk about censoring.

For your convenience : https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/s...d.php?t=138101
This stuff (hydroxychloroquine) has been around for a while. I remember taking it as part of our Daily routine in East Timor back in 2001. Used as an anti-malaria and other anti-, not so fun stuff. We were the guinea pigs.

Closed Thread