Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Wicca

Old 25-06-2020, 08:42 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
I think i have himalayan salt somewhere.If i remember corectly is a pink one.
Right now i'm cleaning the salt from the furnitures and walls(lol).

Leaving bowls of salt,sounds like a good idea.I've donne it sometimes.
Lolol.... That's funny.. you cleaning all the salt away!! Can imagine it leaves a residue... And yes the Himalayan salt is pink.
Old 25-06-2020, 08:44 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin
Lolol.... That's funny.. you cleaning all the salt away!! Can imagine it leaves a residue... And yes the Himalayan salt is pink.
I've sprayed all the house.(It's everywhere)
Old 25-06-2020, 08:50 AM
Elfin

Quote:
I've sprayed all the house.(It's everywhere)
I really can't stop laughing.... It's just so funny. Spray all the house with salt, then spend 3 months cleaning it all up!!!! But I fully agree.. the house will be well and truelly spotless and free of negative energy....( Plus it's a good workout!)
Old 25-06-2020, 08:52 AM
Master
Propably i had a lot of negativity and residual energies.While i was spraying,i could feel the shift of the atmosphere.Like a layer of spiritual dirt was removed.
Old 25-06-2020, 09:01 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Propably i had a lot of negativity and residual energies.While i was spraying,i could feel the shift of the atmosphere.Like a layer of spiritual dirt was removed.
Probably and without a doubt it will feel better and sense better. You would probably sleep better too I imagine. Never harms to have a good "clear" out of the negative.
Old 25-06-2020, 11:07 AM
Master
Quote:
I really can't stop laughing.... It's just so funny. Spray all the house with salt, then spend 3 months cleaning it all up!!!! But I fully agree.. the house will be well and truelly spotless and free of negative energy....( Plus it's a good workout!)
I know.
Old 25-06-2020, 11:25 AM
Elfin

Quote:
I know.
Lol... Bet you're worn out now!!! Sorry.. am still laughing. It's just the mental image of you desperately clearing up the aftermath with sweat pouring out of you. You are funny. And I know you don't mean to be but sometimes... Just sometimes we have got to chuckle!!
Old 27-06-2020, 11:13 AM
Elfin

Hi ... Hope you have cleared all the salt and negative energies all gone .. Do you follow the Wicca path ? Just curious with it being on this thread although that maybe makes me look stupid as maybe the clue is in the title!
Old 27-06-2020, 02:22 PM
Master
Quote:
Hi ... Hope you have cleared all the salt and negative energies all gone .. Do you follow the Wicca path ? Just curious with it being on this thread although that maybe makes me look stupid as maybe the clue is in the title!
No,i'm not following any path at all.
Maybe i posted it in the wrong place.
Old 30-06-2020, 05:00 AM
Master
Quote:
No clue why the word salt water appeared with asterisks in the title.
The letters that were asterisked spell out a vulgar term for female genitalia (I think it's a British term, though I could be wrong on that). It's completely accidental, of course, but forum censorship doesn't take these things into account unfortunately!