Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Time Travel

Old 21-11-2020, 04:14 PM
Experiencer
No you can't travel in time, those are just playing memories, and you won't change anything at all.

Instead you can travel in virtual realities where they have countless version of planet earth running right now in year 1,000, 500, 12,000, etc.

But the year label won't be accurate.

For them they will think they are in year 2000, but for you you'll label it as year 100 because it looks very old & primitive.

Reality is compossed by countless multiple & parallel virtual realities running in the present moment in countless dimensions by their own rulesets (you call it physics)

The concept of virtual realities is highly accurate.

You can have an OBE, and an awareness of the past in your current virutal reality, but that won't change nothing. I have experienced that, and it was very cool.

I have experienced 3 different virtual realities in my own house & town. Those are parallel virtual realities upon the same location of planet earth. All of them were in the present moment.

You can explore them too by doing OBE's for yourself
Old 26-11-2020, 11:01 PM
Master
yes
iv did
in dreaams
dreams i hv
so anser is yes

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 24-12-2020, 01:30 AM
AbodhiSky

i would say its possible if time can move forward why not backward as well?

just a matter of someone inventing the machine we ride in
Old 24-12-2020, 01:49 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbodhiSky
i would say its possible if time can move forward why not backward as well?

just a matter of someone inventing the machine we ride in
Time is a man-made construct. A unit of measure to comprehend its passing of so as to record it during this physical 3rd - 4th density experience. In our true spiritual form, time is neither past, present nor future. It is all at once, the now. It is not linear as we perceive it in our current physical form. It is our level of consciousness that hinder us from doing this and or physical bodies. But there are some very fascinating discoveries such as stargates/wormholes that have been used to do such things. But this knowledge not known by many as it is all 'secret squirrel' stuff.

Ha ezek lennének az utolsó szavaim, minden jót kívánok az élet során. Ahogy mindent megtettem, hogy figyelmeztesselek. Béke és szeretet mindig - HA

Yes, I spell my alias incorrectly on purpose. To prove I am not perfect. Yet.
Old 28-12-2020, 07:52 AM
AbodhiSky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heightend-Awareness
Time is a man-made construct. A unit of measure to comprehend its passing of so as to record it during this physical 3rd - 4th density experience. In our true spiritual form, time is neither past, present nor future. It is all at once, the now. It is not linear as we perceive it in our current physical form. It is our level of consciousness that hinder us from doing this and or physical bodies. But there are some very fascinating discoveries such as stargates/wormholes that have been used to do such things. But this knowledge not known by many as it is all 'secret squirrel' stuff.

i wonder about music and time. if we were only in the now how could we enjoy music? i think we live in a section of time or that the now is a section maybe around two minutes. so when we listen to music, we are aware of the past and now and anticipate the future music

but i agree time is something i think we dont understand at all its strange stuff
Old 26-01-2021, 08:12 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbodhiSky
i wonder about music and time. if we were only in the now how could we enjoy music? i think we live in a section of time or that the now is a section maybe around two minutes. so when we listen to music, we are aware of the past and now and anticipate the future music

but i agree time is something i think we dont understand at all its strange stuff
At that point in our existence we would have other pleasures to enjoy. Remember that we are talking about and dealing with higher levels of our consciousness when time has no relevance. As would music. It is a creation by our reality that is produced for and from the this materialistic Earth plane of 3-4 density experience. It's a mouth and mindful to get your head around. This is my perception.

What do you call "strange stuff"? I know a lot of strange stuff. The more I know, the more I know that I don't know.

Ha ezek lennének az utolsó szavaim, minden jót kívánok az élet során. Ahogy mindent megtettem, hogy figyelmeztesselek. Béke és szeretet mindig - HA

Yes, I spell my alias incorrectly on purpose. To prove I am not perfect. Yet.
Old 28-01-2021, 06:54 AM
Suspended
Experiencer

double post please delete admin.
Old 28-01-2021, 06:56 AM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baraka ryoba
i watched different movies which show how people travel from time time is there any truth on it

Time travel to the future has already been proven scientifically if that is what you are asking.

If you are looking for a spiritual answer, then yes time travel is equally possible with the body. Time is nothing more than speed, the speed that we rotate around the sun, how fast our galaxy is moving across the universe, and so on. Speed compounds a force known as energy. This is the axiom of truth to go off of. Everything is energy including time. How fast a universe or dimension is moving at, the speed or velocity that it is vibrating at, is actually used as a benchmark for what reality you are traveling to, as consciousness is just downloaded from one vessel to another. When you meet someone who seems high vibrational, and you are in a low vibrational reality, their greater selfs, or guides for their egos, are usually time travelers who are helping ascend a reality or universe to some new quantum possibility. Sort of a way to evolve. At the highest of levels, you can actually jump from reality to reality, universe to universe, or even into great planes such as to the source of creation itself, but to do so, you would need complete control of your chakra system, which would serve as a controller, but that is a story for another time.

I hope I helped.
Old 28-01-2021, 07:58 PM
MAYA EL

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnathanrs
Time travel to the future has already been proven scientifically if that is what you are asking.

If you are looking for a spiritual answer, then yes time travel is equally possible with the body. Time is nothing more than speed, the speed that we rotate around the sun, how fast our galaxy is moving across the universe, and so on. Speed compounds a force known as energy. This is the axiom of truth to go off of. Everything is energy including time. How fast a universe or dimension is moving at, the speed or velocity that it is vibrating at, is actually used as a benchmark for what reality you are traveling to, as consciousness is just downloaded from one vessel to another. When you meet someone who seems high vibrational, and you are in a low vibrational reality, their greater selfs, or guides for their egos, are usually time travelers who are helping ascend a reality or universe to some new quantum possibility. Sort of a way to evolve. At the highest of levels, you can actually jump from reality to reality, universe to universe, or even into great planes such as to the source of creation itself, but to do so, you would need complete control of your chakra system, which would serve as a controller, but that is a story for another time.

I hope I helped.

Do you have a link to said prof of time travel?
Old 29-01-2021, 12:09 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAYA EL
Do you have a link to said prof of time travel?

Ask and you will receive. The following would serve as a foundation of time travel. Watch the following in order to grasp it. You then would have to spiritually be able to pull it off.

Time Travel explanation to the future.
What we lack is the technology, not the imagination: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bf2B7DN3tqc

Time dilation: Movie scene talking about time dilating that is a current scientific proof that is known in the physics community: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lznM-fygfqo

Time and Observation: Scientific explanation on how quantum physics and how observation of a individual will effect a reality: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bq69-MI9TA0

---------------------
After watching the above three, now combine all of the above and you get the following:

Time and Reality:
Cartoon showing how consciousness can be in two separate realities at the same time. Through time dilation, a entire lifetime within one reality, can be a few seconds in another. This is where concepts like we are actually in a matrix comes from: youtube.com/watch?v=szzVlQ653as

Astral Projection basic understanding: In the above, you are asleep while you are interacting in a lower reality. Could you be awake in both at the same time? Cartoon showing the basic concept of how a 3-d version of you can interact with a 2-d version of you and so on. In the end, the 2-d being becomes enlightened and self-aware of her current reality thanks to her 3-d parent: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEVEKL1Fbx0

Chaos Theory - Butterfly Effect: Oh wait, if there is a 2-d version of you, and a 3-d version of you, how many versions of you are there? How far to the future and how far to the past does it go? How many different realities? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVK1tNpqpHo

---------------------
After watching the above three, now combine all of the above and you get the following:

Quantum realities: Congratulations, you have advanced far, but now you need to learn about source code. In the following video, our main character is a dying and through a invention of a scientists, creates a way to allow him to become aware of his inner psyche and enter into different quantum realities. This concept is similar to your reincarnation cycle and learning about the interactions between dharma and kharma. Universal law teaches us, through what we learn in basic mathematical algebra, through the reflection property, if cause can create effect, it must equally mean that effect can create cause. For every action, their is a opposite reaction, for every reaction their is a action: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GcSfbaac9eg

Most advanced: Coming from a more scientific perspective on a intro into exploring the collective unconscious otherwise known as the gateway to the astral plane. You would need to explore this and actually be able to map out what you are doing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wywUQc-4Opk

-------------------------
At the end of watching: Combine all of this with some spiritual knowledge that is taught of chakra control and mapping out your sub-conscious through religious/spiritual organizations or spiritual guides you can perform what you are seeking. To be clear, this is a advanced ability topic and not for beginners. People spend entire lifetimes honing one specific ability that would be required. A example is shaolin monks who spend their entire lifetime learning to meditate, regardless of their environment, while maintaining their conscious state, and other things like connecting to the astral plane through a specific path of living a life devoid of desire.

All that being said, to do this, you would have to connect to your higher consciousnesses and become aware of your reincarnation cycle and so on - in essence, going beyond the current you and transcending your ego. Be forewarned, if you haven't done this already, the experience is not for everyone.

As a bonus, if you can do this at the highest level, welcome to the multi-verse. You have no idea what is possible my friend: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-3Kx6xAUTM&t=95s

I hope this helps.

Last edited by Johnathanrs : 29-01-2021 at 01:29 PM.