Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 04-03-2019, 02:51 AM
Ascender

I was raised Christian and know the Bible pretty well. I have come to think of what is described as "God", which I would now call Creator/ Source as more of a force that exists in everything. I believe the Bible is full of ET contact and "God" could be described as more of a title.
The "Gods" of not only Christianity but other religions as well were more likely advanced beings, mistaken for God by the primitive people of Earth. Some we're good, some were not and some maybe even mistook themselves for "God", but I have my doubts that any of them were. Even in the Bible there appears to be evidence of multiple "Gods."
As you may have gathered by now I believe in ETs, not only believe in them but have had telepathic contact with some. So there's really no doubt in my mind that they exist, and I still believe in Creator but just don't look at it like I used to.
Old 04-03-2019, 08:46 AM
ant

We could 'pencil' our beliefs and or we could stick to 'programming',ie:what we think and know and believe?

Note question mark....

At the end of the day,what you believe is your own belief system.

A belief system comes with labels,labels though ain't a belief.
Old 05-03-2019, 10:56 PM
Knower
there's something about ashtar command that i find intresting, although alot of people who have done testimonies dont trust the e.t's but it's said ashtar command is very active and have stopped certain things from happening to avoid anymore damage being done to the planet, it's like they really care. it would be nice if they came forward and landed in their ship for people to see and reveal themselves, i think another name is galactic federation of the light for these and they apparently look like us but more high vibrational and caring, it might be that they dont like the vibrations on earth the reason they stay out of sight yeah.
Old 26-03-2019, 07:36 PM
Seeker

I believe aliens on Earth are also some sort of angels, they serve higher purpose, and the Bible has described UFO encounters. There are many paintings of Mary's anunciation which show saucers in the sky. These beings should be considered UT (ultraterrestrial) they are advanced technologically and spiritually. But there are also other beings more physical like us but I feel most of them are not here and the UTs are the ones who rule.
Old 15-04-2019, 10:04 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by explorer007
there's something about ashtar command that i find intresting, although alot of people who have done testimonies dont trust the e.t's but it's said ashtar command is very active and have stopped certain things from happening to avoid anymore damage being done to the planet, it's like they really care. it would be nice if they came forward and landed in their ship for people to see and reveal themselves, i think another name is galactic federation of the light for these and they apparently look like us but more high vibrational and caring, it might be that they dont like the vibrations on earth the reason they stay out of sight yeah.

Some think Ashtar was Jesus when Jesus was on the planet. There are a lot of stories about the ashtar command but I think there are too many "wannabes" who make stuff up so there is no way to sift through any of that and figure out what is real and what isn't.
Old 06-06-2019, 03:32 AM
Pathfinder

I am not sure that I believe in corporeal aliens, at least not one within this solar system in active communication with us. I do believe there are extra dimensional beings that can influence activities on earth to manipulate the overall trajectory of life here. I think it’s definitely likely that many figures throughout history were tools of such intelligences although I do believe there is still a clear distinction between God and aliens.
Old 11-06-2019, 05:20 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by BelieveInGod
Hi, I'm semi-new to the conversation and I'm a pretty open minded person.

I have read a lot of things about the Bible and Aliens on here.

Obviously by my name I believe in God but I also believe in aliens, so I'm curious to everyone's thoughts on the mixture of both.

I don't get a lot of time to play on the internet and I just found this thread. The first response you got is similar to my belief. Gods were a dime a dozen at one time and some of them were greedy or jealous. Not all of them used humans as slaves but those that did warred with everyone and that "One God" idea was presented by some jealous alien slave master who wanted his slaves to ignore the other 'gods'. Eventually something happened and most of them left, but I think we are still being run by something that keeps us enslaved with religion and other manipulations (like money and fear). As for a creator of the universe, that has to be something so great we could never understand it and we are so small it considers us insignificant, if there is such a thing.
Old 24-10-2019, 07:37 PM
Suspended
Seeker

Alien existence and Creationist thoughts.

Even though humans haven't found concrete proof of their existence. Aliens do actually exist in a different realm.
Old 17-02-2020, 08:29 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BelieveInGod
Hi, I'm semi-new to the conversation and I'm a pretty open minded person.

I have read a lot of things about the Bible and Aliens on here.

Obviously by my name I believe in God but I also believe in aliens, so I'm curious to everyone's thoughts on the mixture of both.

Its impossible that we are Alone! The most logic is that there are aloooooot of life out there. Also, they are alot better than human beings. Most of them are more evolved because they have realised that if you want to evolve- the only way is to be good and do good. Always. So maybe they use light in their technology.
And remember: if space is endless; its impossible that we are alone. For real!?? Alone???
Regards lioness from Stockholm ❤️
Old 17-02-2020, 10:37 PM
Seeker

Alien are only something foreign or unknown, people need to be open to the fact the world is a lot more complex then the greater narrow minded population think. Most are completely brainwashed by what they see on tv or read in books, or simply have other priorities to give it any though. We are what we think we are, and we believe what we are thought to believe.

Our planet is coming around now, alot more people are waking up to a broader aspect of reality. We are all alien to eachother until we are known. But atm humans are a great danger to other species as we are controlled by fear and lust for power. God or goddess are more like energies, a higher power then we can understand at this current stage.