Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 26-11-2020, 12:06 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScientificExplorer
We have multiple bodies/vehicles, accross the entire multidimensional spectrum of reality.

The silver cord in theory should be applied on the ethereal body / ethereal dimension linked to the physical matter dimension - Right?

But...If you phase your consciousness into the astral body / astral dimension, which is the next inward dimension from the ethereal, is 100% impossible that the silver cord is going to broke - Yes or no?

The moment you do an OBE, stabilize yourself, control your mindset, get calmed and then command "Next Level Now" - So you change your ethereal body, into your astral body.

Remember than in reality "you're not going upwards", instead of the complete opposite, you're shifting your active ego/consciousness inwardly from within.

The source, the heaven is always within yourself, and readily available. You don't need to go anywhere to search for it. Just commanding "Next Level Now" over & over & over until you finally go beyond form into pure inconditional love which is the source of everybody.

Is a wonderful dimension - no question about that - where you can get answers, healing, help & empowerement.

You don't need anybody else to help you go there, and you don't have to go anywhere.

Do an OBE, and command "Next Level Now" over & over until you go into source, so you can ask all the question you have & gladly a friendly helper will come instantenously

Robert Monroe, William Buhlman, Jurgen Ziewe, Tom Campbell all of this OBE Explorers they did for more than 40 years, INTENSE explorations, and any one of them had any trouble at all with any silver cord.

In fact, the silver cord is and old belief.

None of this authors have seen them, neither do I with my OBE's

Very interesting! I am going to try this but nowadays it's very hard for me to ground myself while I have an OBE, I tend to go with the flow...

Anyway, about the silver cord, I've never seen it but I sensed it at least 3 times, it's like a wire that connects your physical body with your astral body, it is an astral wire and it is infinite. I sensed it when I had my second or third OBE, now I have over 200-300 OBEs but I am stuck in this endless loop of not being able to ground myself.
Old 26-11-2020, 05:08 AM
Guide

ScientificExplorer & ThatMan, thank you both very much :)
Old 26-11-2020, 12:37 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
Very interesting! I am going to try this but nowadays it's very hard for me to ground myself while I have an OBE, I tend to go with the flow...

Anyway, about the silver cord, I've never seen it but I sensed it at least 3 times, it's like a wire that connects your physical body with your astral body, it is an astral wire and it is infinite. I sensed it when I had my second or third OBE, now I have over 200-300 OBEs but I am stuck in this endless loop of not being able to ground myself.

In my OBE's If I don't stabilize myself on the very first moments after separation - My vision start to "blurr & fade" meanwhile I'm still there 100% conscious & awake, and then I snap-back to the physical body in less than 1 minute.

For me it works saying commands like "Control Now", "Stability Now", and to focus on the details of the environment while not moving anything. Completely stoped out, and being 100% present like a meditation without engaging on the chatter of the mind, and emotions.

Then after having a peceful & focused mindset, I go into my goal laser-focused.

I have to this routine all the time, and multiple times like a good habit in an OBE - Otherwise I will snap back to my physical body.

At first it will take time & practice to get the skill, but then, you will do this subconciously competent.

Try it, and see if it works.

Practice this in the physical body too. Go from room, to room, and do exactly IF you were already in an OBE. In order to get used to it