Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > General Religion

Closed Thread

Old 24-02-2006, 09:56 PM
Mart

One other thing. I think anyone procaliming to be the son of Jesus should be given a break. If what is being said is not true and is being said from an intention to profit from it, it will be found out and the proclaimer will be punishing himself by making such a bold statement. If what's being said is being said as a joke, then i for one find it quite funny as long as no harm is done to anyone's life, if however what is being said is true then that's amazing.

What's the point in ridiculing or belittling something that you don't have the full facts for? Because you are annoyed that someone might be fooling you? You can only ever be fooled if you don't now yourself properly and if that's the case rather than being annoyed that you have been fooled you can be thankful for another valuable lesson in geting to know the truth. The "Devil" is only there to test your worthiness to return to God. Without lies how would you ever understand the truth? Lies have their part to play in your safe return to where you came from. There is truth in everything, there is a lesson in everything. Nothing can ever destroy what is divine, just waylay it. If you concentrate on finding peace within the divine seed at the centre of your soul, what can disturb you? Certainly not the son of Jesus whether he be true or false.
Old 24-02-2006, 10:58 PM
Space_Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mart
What's the point in ridiculing or belittling something that you don't have the full facts for? Because you are annoyed that someone might be fooling you?...
Just out of curiosity—is this addressed to someone, specifically? I haven’t read much "ridiculing or belittling" within this thread, so far...
Old 25-02-2006, 11:10 AM
ross

Hello Jesus Son,

Did Jesus implicitly tell you to share the information you recieved with others or was it for your own understanding? The divine spirit speaks to me constantly, not directly through visions or words but through the events that occur during the course of my life, through the words and actions of others, through synchronicities and moments of perfect clarity. The knowledge I recieve however is for my own understanding, there would be no point in me sharing a lot of my experiences with others because at best it wouldn't make sense, and at worst I'd look like a nutcase. I don't mean any disrespect, but why would the divine single you out to recieve this knowledge, why not speak to everyone individually in a way that is unique to each individual?
Would you mind sharing with us your experience of "battling with the devil". This is something I also have experience of, but battling the devil for me means breaking out of pre-conditioned behavioural patterns that aren't conducive to my spiritual growth and resisting the temptation to slip back into old habits.
I think it's safe to say that it is in the nature of the divine to create; we are here due to an act of creation. I feel my connection to the divine much more strongly when I am creative, not neccesarily through music but through the creation of new experiences, creating new opportunities to express love and positivity to other sentient beings and to myself. So I can understand where you're coming from when you talk about changing the world through you're music, creating music is an expression of the divine. But why is it that just music will bring about the changes of which you speak? Why not art, poetry or films (having read quite a few of the threads now I think I'm safe in saying that a certain Keanu Reeves film has had a profound impact on certain members of this forum Spaceman/Poppies). If music is the most powerful thing in the universe, where does that leave the spiritual growth of all the deaf people?

All my love
ross
Old 25-02-2006, 12:18 PM
AL

Love and light time

It is good to have a devils advocate to some degree at least. It keeps things going and eeks out more depth.
The mayan calendar (a topic in its own right?) ends 2012. At that point, it is thought that the human consciousness will naturally rise. As we come out of winter, into spring. It is not something we can stop. It doesn't mean lights out. It is the end of the world, and the begining of the world, in terms of dates. Nothing is outwith the influence of cyclic behaviour. Matter cant be created or destroyed, it can change form. As with the human soul, We are imortal, but our personality/ cons can change. No begining, no end, I was never created, and will never be destroyed, (dont just think about it, EXPERIENCE it). So, eternal drama.
I have had experiences also, it is that time. How we interpret these experiences may differ from person to person. Jesus may be getting more powerful all the time, so, some may well be catching the vibes, I dont see that this is that big a deal, unless you have not had any spiritual experiences.
I would consider however, the term "A" son of .....rather than "THE" son of.
May the love and light reach us all. Let the music play, the music of SILENCE
is the most powerful energy in the universe, listen to it and you will hear it, and be it.
Love Al*

Last edited by AL : 11-11-2006 at 11:23 AM.
Old 26-02-2006, 11:58 AM
silver swan

It Is Interesting To Read This , As I Too Believe That I Have Recieved Messages From Spirit, Concerning The Year 2012. These Have Come Via The Means Of Clairsentience, And Automatic Writing. Many Of These Messages Contain References To The Bible And Seem To Point To A Parallel With What Happened In Israel . Does Anyone Else Recieve Messages In This Way? It Has Happened To Me Since Christmas. I Believe What You Say Jesus Son. Like You Al, I Believe That We Are All Children Of Jesus.
Old 27-02-2006, 09:04 AM
Mart

Wink No offence intended

[quote=Space_Man]Just out of curiosity
Old 27-02-2006, 09:30 AM
Mart

The demonisation of the female divine.

Would anyone be up for suing the Catholic church for suppression of the truth which has lead to the demonisation of the feminine divine which has led to the subjugation of women which has led to the arrogance of men which is ultimately causing the destruction of Mother Earth?

I know this is all part of the process but if I was Jesus I would be slightly annoyed that the spirit my teachings had been twisted so much that a homophobic ex-Nazi is now proclaiming to be his principal spokesperson on earth.

Anyway the catholic church bought up a load of the "dead sea scrolls" when it started to emerge that what was written on them would compromise the very foundations of their money spinning "religion". If they purport to be extoling the truth then why are they supressing evidence? Surely the truth stands up to the closest inspection. Could they be sued for miss-selling?
Old 27-02-2006, 02:01 PM
AL

sons of sons of supreme sons

Anyone want to buy some scrolls?
If I could just clarify this one, I did not say we are all Jesus' sons as such.
I would say however that we are ALL spiritual children of the one supreme soul, as is Jesus and the other prophet's (or should that be profits).
Being a "normal" sort of guy, Jesus may well be fluctuating and not constantly perfect. So, there will be times when souls pick up more than at others. There may be a lot more of these visions and touchings as time goes on, buddhists may have visions of B and moslems of Mohamed etc. It is THAT time, time to plant the seeds for your next thousands of years. It is not a time for dilly dallying.

Last edited by AL : 11-11-2006 at 11:27 AM.
Old 02-03-2006, 07:49 PM
Mart

Sorry Jesus son, i seem to have blocked the flow of this thread somewhat. Are you still there, i have some questions for you?
Old 03-03-2006, 12:04 PM
psychic sue

I thought we were all "children of God" - and since Jesus is a dimension of God - aren't we all Jesus' sons/daughters?
Closed Thread