Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > General Religion

Closed Thread

Old 21-04-2006, 11:20 AM
DASA

Boat of Transcendence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enoch
No single religion can ever save you. It can guide you in the correct direction or path but only you can save you.

Question: Can a person drowning in a vast ocean ever expect to save himself, even if he is the most expert swimmer?

Here's a quote from Sri Krishna I thought you might find interesting:

"Just try to learn the truth by approaching a spiritual master. Inquire from him submissively and render service unto him. The self-realized souls can impart knowledge unto you because they have seen the truth. Having obtained real knowledge from a self-realized soul, you will never fall again into such illusion, for by this knowledge you will see that all living beings are but part of the Supreme, or, in other words, that they are Mine. Even if you are considered to be the most sinful of all sinners, when you are situated in the boat of transcendental knowledge you will be able to cross over the ocean of miseries." (Bhagavad-Gita 4.34-36)

I say forget religion, just find someone with a boat, and ask them to throw you a rope.

Your servant,

Das
Old 27-04-2006, 12:01 AM
Enoch

Ascended, I dont know hoe much or what you have studied. You will find that many paths cross and converge at places. As a practitioner of alchemy and many other things i find that so much that is being told is simply repeated in a differant manner. The shamans path has drawn me many times i just think that the eastern cultures and religions have more connection for me. And the alchemist and gnostic are a perfect fit for my belief. It is trult amazing how many are trying to show us the same things. Astral projection, kundalini, chakra and other forms of mysticism are all there. Even to a certain extant christianity.
Old 03-05-2006, 11:49 PM
Ascended Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enoch
You will find that many paths cross and converge at places. It is trult amazing how many are trying to show us the same things. Astral projection, kundalini, chakra and other forms of mysticism are all there. Even to a certain extant christianity.

How very true...
Old 20-05-2006, 02:29 AM
saj

Wink Saj

Hi Dasa,

Question: Can a person ever lost wandering in a vast arid desert expect to have a drink of water, even if he is the most expect explorer?

Trust the truth to be true as it is. Beautiful words of the divine.
Thankyou
Peace, love and light
Saj

Last edited by saj : 20-05-2006 at 03:37 AM.
Closed Thread