Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 08-08-2020, 01:47 PM
Deactivated Account

Decks I purchased this year . If you have any questions about the decks, feel free to ask questions.

The Mythcal Tarot Creatures ( baba studios) -- Too bad this is a pip deck or else It would have been everything and more.

The Fantastic Menagerie ( pre ordered for September)

Moon Child Taort

Morgan Greer Tarot

Compendium of Constellations

Sacred Vision Oracle Cards

Botanical Flower Oracle

The Box of Stars
-- These are amazing, I bought them off Ebay. They are hard to find. Large astrology cards -- not Divination tool, more for education. Love them!

Because of the shut down I no longer have Gym or Marathon fees, So I invested in cards instead. I had an expensive hobby. We are still semi shut down with indoor schools closed probably until 2021. So I guess more cards

My Favorite from this bunch that I use the most is the Morgan Greer Tarot I love to use it with the Compendium of Constellations, they compliment each other nicely. Love the Morgan Greer, the colors and details are really beautiful. Compendium of Constellations didn't come with a guidebook. I think its more for aesthetics, its pretty stale as a tool on its own, I don't get much from it, but its nice that I am learning about constellations.

My least favorite are the oracles I purchased. Sacred Vision has a terrible card stock, amazing paintings but over pixalated images
Old 22-10-2020, 05:31 PM
Master
I haven't used my Tarot cards much this year.

since it is now Oct, I want to use my zombie cards and my Witches Tarot.
I cannot locate my Zombie's right now though, and it is bumming me out.

I am going to do a reading with my witches tarot today.
Old 25-10-2020, 03:18 AM
Master
My one and only deck is the Spirit Animal Oracle deck and I really like the messages and the animal pictures.
Old 20-11-2020, 12:52 PM
Master
This year had the Moonchild Tarot and I've been using it a lot!
Currently it's mostly the Ascension Cards by Diana Cooper and the Dream Reading Cards by Rose Inserra.
Old 22-11-2020, 02:57 AM
Knower
I have been using the Wild Unknown that I got for my birthday in October and I feel as though I am really connected with it!
I also have the original Rider-Waite
Tattoo Tarot Ink and Intuition
Saints and Mystic Reading cards
and I have on the way Light Seer's Tarot Deck
and I recently got Self Love Oracle Deck
:-D