Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Quotes & Stories

Closed Thread

Old 03-11-2006, 01:16 AM
BLAIR2BE

visions

move your mind. move your experience. move your senses. dont hide behind. change your life. change your perspective. change the world. drop your knife. colors, patterns, shapes, movements, sounds, sights, lights, visions, decisions, fathers, mothers. the darkest part of your brain shall be activated, tested, all gone insane. you go this way and that way. think youre god. think youre nobody. feel strange today. now you dont know. who are you. is this right, is this wrong, now that you saw the show. too much knowledge. things you cant learn in college. too many planes. you become confused. are you sure. want to see mysteries. i want to see. its not wrong, theve tried to tell me so long. there is news, tv, media. you choose. you see the true face, the true place. you see lies. see forward, see behind, see part of existance they dont want you to see. bravo to us. bravo to the just. i am confused. but at least i wont be abused. at least i know im right. at least ive learned the sight, that is forbidden. i am, by myself, forgiven. true testimony to all that i learned. can make it or break it, more powerful than you know. to see, feel, hear all the secrets of the show. hard to believe in their god, once youve taken that trip. remember in this great life, what you learn, is just a sip. they make words, and textbooks, and teachers, and laws. but this knowledge is unheard. usually we have to keep these secrets to ourselves. you have to know it all until death. probably shouldnt share. have to learn to accept what is not fair. when you come to the last two lines on the sheet, sniff them, and learn what it is to be a freak. finally when you learn the grace of god, youll know all the bull**** and power that is.

by blair
Closed Thread