Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Quotes & Stories

Closed Thread

Old 02-11-2006, 05:02 AM
Suspended
Prophetic Actors

The venue is set, as the actors prepare to take the stage. Remnants of old loom by, as each takes his cue. A hush envelopes the audience, as the atmosphere changes to the scene of the day.

The actors tread the stage once more, gallant and proud, heads held high as the scene unfolds. Brandishing their costumes gallantly and tireless they move forward.

The scene is set, as crumpled men of old take their wares of parchments anew, for act two, scene two is the way of the day.

Their noble crowns still intact, each nods to the audience as they quietly take their place ready to perform.

The audience is in cheer, for they have returned, unscathed, untarnished and wiser. The pages turn, and the story begins, a gentle hush of serenity fills the air as the act unfolds.

Soon it will be time to bring the curtain down. The lights will go out and the stage will be empty again, yet each in his heart will carry the gift, and the actors will go home, never to return for their work is finished.

The doors have closed and the lights have gone out.
The stage is silent. now
Still voices are heard ....deep within....... as the pages slowly turn.
The actors thread woven within a parchment of fineness as the book slowly closes

George
Old 03-11-2006, 04:52 PM
kundalini

Good story George but I must ask, was there a point that you were making with this story as it has somewhat eluded me? Thanks, Kundalini.
Old 03-11-2006, 05:30 PM
Suspended
Hello Kundalni.

Nice to hear from you.

They are poems and stories that I have written in the past few months. You have picked up between the lines so to speak.

I was talking to this psychic medium who looked into my soul. He also informed me, that we were both connected. He further explained that we shared many lives together, going right back to the days of King Arthur and that we both noble knights of the Round Table.

It was later that I saw my good friend Dr. Armen Victorian who is a famous paranormal investigator, writer and psychic; and I just happened to mention this particular psychic medium.

He was able to describe him to a tee, even to the way he walked with his hands always in his pockets. Then he looked at me rather inquisitively and said:- "You are both connected ?"

The other psychic medium was also a keen Shakespearean fan and explained that the great master would write his plays captivating his audience by making them think.
Which is why I wrote the story. I like to think that there is important work to be done and that truth has to come from within the person. It illustrates that life is a stage, and as Elvis said:- "each must play his part....and then the curtain comes down."

We are all actors and the world is our stage. Some are great actors and others are not.

Yet what we are in one life can be totally different in the next. We learn to play our parts, to become finer actors and even when our lives are over, we are remembered for what we were.

Just like a person leaving the theatre. Long after the play is over, there is something left behind.

It may be a verse or a song, yet we take with us the love, wisdom and feeling long after the curtain comes down. Then a new play begins, as more actors take to the stage.

Regards
Old 03-11-2006, 06:09 PM
kundalini

Ah, I knew that there was a Shakespearean feeling to the whole thing and his immortal words that you have mentioned above, I too was going to also mention: The whole world is a stage and we are the actors.

It goes something like that anyway.

Thanks for clarifying things,

Kundalini.
Old 03-11-2006, 08:12 PM
Suspended
LOL

Well that's stirred Elvis a bit.

I wonder if read Shakespeare ?

George
Old 03-11-2006, 08:26 PM
kundalini

It's possible George. People who use their creative talents such as Elvis did might naturally be drawn towards literature as a source of inspiration.

Kundalini.
Old 04-11-2006, 06:10 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by kundalini
It's possible George. People who use their creative talents such as Elvis did might naturally be drawn towards literature as a source of inspiration.

Kundalini.

Hi Kundalini

The thing is, I have always been a 'back door' inspirative just like many latter day celebrities, artists and song writers. We often hear things, the second time around and think of the person who repeated it, rather than the person who founded it.

Elvis (or at least his writer) must have been inspired by Shakespeare when he wrote "Are You Lonesome Tonight "

I must admit, I have only started reading Shakespeare, I hated any form of literature whilst I was at school..

There are many songs that come to mind, including Beatle classics like:-

"Fool On The Hill"
"Let it Be"

Songs that have that hidden meaning as a derivative from the ploy of acceptance from the majority.

I also believe that writers do not always understand what they write, and that talented song writers 'tap in' to the spiritual spheres for inspiration without even realising.

Take for example "Starman" by David Bowie.

Just my humble opinion
Old 04-11-2006, 06:25 PM
kundalini

LOL, yes, when I first heard the song 'Starman' my first thoughts were that he was singing about something deeper than it was perhaps originally perceived to be talking about.

Of course, the world of literature is vast, so it is perhaps not always the case that a person who writes a new song or book has already read similar texts or got his inspiration from somewhere else. It could be that that person has simply tapped into the 'Universal Source'. The 'Universal Source' is what I refer to as a kind of creative goodybox where all inspired ideas stem from. The term has been used by other people to denote much the same kind of thing. Do you know what I mean?

Kundalini.
Old 04-11-2006, 09:10 PM
Suspended
The way that I understand it, is that a person may have undergone hundreds of lifetimes. As each lifetime is a learning process, knowledge is stored into what we call The Overself.

The Overself can be attributed to a god or Manu (I think I am correct here)
Our Overself learns from experiences of the many incarnations that have occurred whereby all wisdom knowledge and purity is stored in the higher levels.

Information is passed along the Silver Chord by two way traffic. I think this is why meditation is important. Because it provides better communication and allows our bodies and minds to develop.

It is my opinion that cancers and illnesses are caused by blockages in channelling.

Sometimes, materialism will 'choke' our spiritual bodies causing auric damage.

Having said all that; I am not much of a spiritual person either; as I too need to develop. Yet; I feel that clean living is the basis of the term "in body and mind"

If we think positive, then we combat the negative.

Not losing the thread here; I do believe that the mind and the brain are two different things. If people used their minds a lot more, then more things can be accomplished.

The brain is the intelligence part of the body, whilst the mind part of the Overself.

Although communication is often impaired, a lot of my inspiration I feel comes from the Overself or the mind.

This; according to my opinion, is something which everybody is capable, regardless who we are.
When people look for inspiration, then inspiration will come, as freedom is the ability to choose.

George
Old 04-11-2006, 10:09 PM
kundalini

Going over your post, I would say I would use different terms for some of the concepts but generally speaking, we are agreed on the basics.

Kundalini.
Closed Thread