Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 15-11-2020, 03:20 PM
Experiencer

How did you see yourself in the mirror when you astral project?

Did you look the same like you do in your physical body or do you look different? Tell me your experience
Old 15-11-2020, 08:31 PM
Guide
We probably have to define what we call "astral" projection. Most instances out of body find us taking the intelligence of the realm here we are used to and then projecting it onto our experience of dislocation from body-brain. SO everytime I personally have had the opportunity to look it either looked exactly like me or it was some darker form with light for eyes.

I've also waved "hands" around and looked at them but couldn't see anything although I felt it and things around me. This likely has to do with the various conditions of the vayus moving inside the subtle body activating and deactivating different energy centers.
Old 16-11-2020, 02:33 AM
Master

I look the same except I am wearing strange clothes and different clothes.
Old 16-11-2020, 04:53 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamercan
Did you look the same like you do in your physical body or do you look different? Tell me your experience

GOOD QUESTION

As for me, I never thought to look in a mirror. Got to try that sometime.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 17-11-2020, 10:47 PM
Experiencer
Yes I look like my human body with maybe a different hairstyle If I see myself at the mirror after doing an out of body experience.

But since I am not a human being at all, why do I look like that outside of that human body vehicle?

The answer is because I self-identify as it.

The moment I imagine to morph my body into any form I want, I can transform into it.

Or maybe I can decidide to be just like an orb of pure light with an amazing 360º vision ( this is our true body) because form is not necessary to me anymore.

Which by the way, this is exactly what the advanced multi-dimensional guides do all the time!

They morph their bodies into something that will feel comfortable to the being they have to help. For example a beautiful angel with big radiating lightful wings in order to help religious people feel better and "rescued by god"

You can morph into that angel, and be that angel in front of the mirror of your house.

I can morph into anything I imagine, but I don't self-Identify as it, neither as a human.

I only self Identify myself as a floating orb of light with the ability to morph that's freedom to me
Old 18-11-2020, 12:27 AM
Experiencer

Good attainment SF. I have looked in the mirror a few times, once I looked my reflection I was really young with different hair length.
Old 18-11-2020, 12:20 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueElephant
Good attainment SF. I have looked in the mirror a few times, once I looked my reflection I was really young with different hair length.

Every single time when I do an out of body experience, I always go to the mirror of my house as a habit before going into adventure.

But think about it, if you're not in your human physical body, why the hell you look like that?!

It doesn't make sense to me.

It's only because you wrongly self-identify as that

Next time you do an OBE try to morph your form into something different like a tiger and play with it. You will feel the claws, tail and everything. Or you can become a beautiful angel with the wings and everything

It's truly amazing to moprh, and I recommend everyone to try it.

Never self-identify as a human being. Remember that this is only a temporal vehicle for a very short period of time!
Old 18-11-2020, 01:54 PM
Experiencer

Great advice !
Old 18-11-2020, 01:57 PM
Experiencer

Its funny - I use to go to mirror many times, sometimes I look as I do now, other times the mirror was not there, the frame was there but no reflection, etc.
Old 18-11-2020, 04:21 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueElephant
Its funny - I use to go to mirror many times, sometimes I look as I do now, other times the mirror was not there, the frame was there but no reflection, etc.

The times when you didn't see your reflection, Did you actually felt the sensation of separation from the physical body into the spiritual body prior to watching your self at the mirror? or you didn't?

As a rule of thumb, If I don't feel that sensation of separation that's not a real Out of body experience to me. Neither If I can't watch myself at the mirror with my spiritual body.

There are times when you become lucid in a random environment without any sensation of seperation before becoming lucid. Those are lucid dreams. Nothing wrong with that because they like your own universe where you can do anything you want like a creator, and have fun there.

But you can get out of those by simply saying something like "Out of body now", and then, feel that sensation of separation.. to then going into the mirror of your house.

Well you're not really in your house, you're on a higher dimension of your house upon the same space location which is not the exact same realiy frame of your human mortal body

Reality is a complex multi-dimensional spectrum of layers (but maybe it could be more abstract than that. This conclusion is useful for me to understand right now, but I could be wrong with this), and we have to know the map in order to explore without getting lost & confused