Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 25-10-2020, 07:19 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by thisguyscott
I have astral projected before and contacted different spiritual being. Like angels and such But I believe I can contact other humans in the astral form. My question really is how do you know who you are talking to. I have been being visited by astral beings claiming to be certain people but I highly doubt they are who they say they are? I thought about contact with angels and other beings and I find focusing on a sigil helps direct my connection. I mean some of the contacts have been very loving and warm. Others a bit weird but what ever. Anyone got any thoughts on this?

I can't answer you primary question and I don't know anyone who could because the entities you encounter when you're 'out there' are unknown to any of us.

The safest policy is to assume all contacts claiming to be a someone or other are fraudulent and treat your journey as simply one of observation.

You might want to consider these points: Who do you expect to find in the Astral Level and why would they be there? What do you expect to get from contact with any of them? Why?
Old 26-10-2020, 06:35 AM
Deactivated Account
shidad .............
Old 26-10-2020, 04:09 PM
Master
Bunny

There isn't any real set way. But know that anything negative spawning from the astral is from disalignment with your soul.

The astral is a mirror of one's perspective. If you have consistently good thoughts and are genuinely happy with where you are in life, the astral will seem very friendly to you.

If you have a lot of deep seated trauma and issues and a consistently negative attitude and really don't know what you want, it's going to appear very challenging for you.
Old 27-10-2020, 07:38 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinsoo
There isn't any real set way. But know that anything negative spawning from the astral is from disalignment with your soul.

The astral is a mirror of one's perspective. If you have consistently good thoughts and are genuinely happy with where you are in life, the astral will seem very friendly to you.

If you have a lot of deep seated trauma and issues and a consistently negative attitude and really don't know what you want, it's going to appear very challenging for you.

This interaction with said person has been very friendly and loving. I really enjoy the company. But it doesn't reflect the real life person that it claims to be. So I feel like it is not this person. That is the confusing thing. Why would the astral being want to comfort me and be around only to pretend to be some one it's not? It makes me feel attached and want to care for this person. But I know that that person doesn't want that in real life.
Deactivated Account

Quote:

This interaction with said person has been very friendly and loving. I really enjoy the company. But it doesn't reflect the real life person that it claims to be. So I feel like it is not this person. That is the confusing thing. Why would the astral being want to comfort me and be around only to pretend to be some one it's not? It makes me feel attached and want to care for this person. But I know that that person doesn't want that in real life.
Deactivated Account

Quote:

Old 27-10-2020, 08:08 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by thisguyscott

Don't you feel you're answering your own concerns?

What do you expect to get from excursions into the Astral? Genuine, loving connections with genuine, loving entities? Well you might find them there but caveat emptor - the Astral may not be the place you think it it.
Old 27-10-2020, 11:30 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobjob
Don't you feel you're answering your own concerns?

What do you expect to get from excursions into the Astral? Genuine, loving connections with genuine, loving entities? Well you might find them there but caveat emptor - the Astral may not be the place you think it it.

Well. No I wasn't expecting genuine loving connections with genuine loving entities. But ironically that is what I feel I am getting out of this experience. In fact I feel like it has been so therapeutic and filling a void in me that hasn't been filled in for ever. It's actually been really nice. Very healing.
Old 27-10-2020, 11:37 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher
Could it be this entity in the astral is copying the physical shape of someone you reall like in real life, but is instead of lower entity? then the purpose is no good, as you can imagine. If lower entity it wants to feed of you, maybe?

I think that is probably the case that the entity is just mimicking a person from real life that I like a lot. But if the entity was feeding off of me I should feel drained after every experience. But instead I feel loved and lifted up. energized even cause it's giving me something I don't get in real life. It's weird.
Old 27-10-2020, 06:33 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher
yeah, that is weird...ok this is really outside the box here but could this be a soulmate of your's ego that has not yet died out? that way it can consist of both bad and good, like all ego, I'd imagine do? but if you talk enough with that ego you will notice it is more a shell when it comes to communication, it is then basically the left overs? if I should use a really bad exmple here is that a past life child could come to life after meditation and it's father and in time everything is wonderful and cute with the child and then suddenly one see it as a small black shadow figure moving about and then it will call upon you when you sleep and wake you up with a terryfing scream (as if the child is frighten), that is it will start out good but the longer it last it will turn into something dark or it is dark where it is at? if so use the usual go-to-the-light kind of ceremony with prays etc , and see if it is gone, see if this person you are connected to is gone in the astrals?

I mean I have considered a few things. It is possible that person is just screwing with me astrally. Or it's an entity screwing with me. Or now maybe it is a part of my own ego that is constructing this love that I need. Healing itself. In any case I know I have to disassociate those experiences from that person in real life. Because it certainly isn't healthy for me to be attached and attribute such feeling toward someone that clearly want's nothing to do with me in real life. I mean obviously I care about said person but it just isn't grounded in reality. The problem of course is separating the two.