Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 19-03-2017, 07:00 PM
Newbie ;)

I keep dreaming about people who have passed.

This is not a common thing for me. But in the last month or so i have been dreaming about family members and friends who have passed. What could this mean?
Old 19-03-2017, 08:13 PM
Master
some added context would help with understanding.
are these dreams of ordinary type events?
or do they have a common theme, such as these
people advising you about certain things? etc.

in general, i suppose that dreaming of deceased friends
and family serves to remind you that those relationships
haven't ended simply because those folk aren't available
to interact with at this time... their energies still exist and
your relationships with them continue.
Old 19-03-2017, 08:29 PM
Suspended
It means that the spiritual side is trying to get messages through to you
Old 20-03-2017, 04:10 AM
Experiencer

Dreaming of people who have passed

My best friend died in November. Or should I say her "body" died. Everyone kept saying things like she knew she was going to go. I remember she wrote on facebook that she had dreams that Paul Walker was still alive and making movies. It could mean that they are trying to get a message to you. Or it could mean that your time might be close. I feel kind of bad about writing this but it is quite a possibility and you DID ask. I wouldn't be afraid though, death is only a new chapter. Most likely you will come back here to earth. My friend having these premonitions allowed her to get everything set up before she went. She was only 27 but she was a single mom, so her knowing she was going to go gave her time to arrange things for her daughter. She signed a promisary note that her other best friend would take custody of her daughter instead of her family in case something happened to her. This was only a few months before she died. She also told me I could have her clothes : D. When she went it was a sudden accident, she had no pain, pretty much died on the spot.

Read the book "Illusions" by Richard Bach. It is a short and easy read, although I am not sure I agree with all of it, the messiah in the book decribes death as jumping into a swimming pool. Its kind of a shock at first but the you get used to it and start swimming.
Old 21-03-2017, 04:02 PM
Experiencer

Oh yea

Oh yea forgot to mention. It rreally rreally is nothing to worry about if that is the case. She "liked" like 2 or 3 pictures on my fb after she died. She is a funny girl. And everyone else that was close to her said they had undenialble positive signs that she had given them. Everyone has been talking about it. I am sure she is in the spirit world now and not reincarnating. I got that feeling when I went to her house that she wanted to stay in the spirit world to help those she cared about.
Old 21-03-2017, 07:09 PM
Master
that's a heck of a thing to have "likes" in that way Samaka.
Old 21-03-2017, 07:39 PM
Deactivated Account
it's just your subconscious being a jerk by bringing up sensitive subjects that bother you in your waking life. Nothing to worry about, the same thing happens to me occasionally.
Old 22-03-2017, 09:55 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
it's just your subconscious being a jerk by bringing up sensitive subjects that bother you in your waking life. Nothing to worry about, the same thing happens to me occasionally.

lol, i wouldn't characterize that as "jerkish" behavior...
if you've got issues to work out, then your subconscious is
merely bringing these to light for you to attend to.
if you think about it, you (probably) don't want there to
be anything that is bothering you, so when you've hit upon a
subject that holds discomfort for you, it's a chance to see
what's beneath the surface causing your distress.
i suppose that self-imposed limitations, set in place through
judgments are a common cause for these things (since other
people's judgments carry zero weight for this -- only when agreed to).
identifying the base-cause judgments and releasing them from
service is the course of action i advise.
Old 22-03-2017, 06:43 PM
Newbie ;)

These kind of dreams aren't too uncommon. I've been having the same kinds of dreams or should I say visitations for over thirty years. I'm sure your time to go isn't looking. There could be many reasons this is happening to you. Why do you think they happen? Do they feel like a dream or do they feel like the people are really there?
Old 06-11-2020, 09:02 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by LibraIndigo
that Paul Walker was still alive and making movies. It could mean that they are trying to get a message to you.

Was spending time yesterday behind a grave. It was something new I noticed. That person didn't appear with his body from anywhere. There is a hand showing me all the time that place, he leads me there.
Before falling asleep I heard himself like voices. He wasn't communicating directly.
So he has a way of speaking as if doesn't want to be told what was speaking.
So noted down some passages, and this guardian angel told me "let me in my Love" .